Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    Here's an excerpt from an article that states Anderson knew Xiana's mom and child abuser-boyfriend Robert Turnbough:

Anderson also offered no apologies for his crimes, but said he was not evil. "It was just what I wanted to do at the time," Anderson said. "I'm just a regular guy except when I'm doing crimes."
    "it's just wanted I
    wanted to do at the time".
    If that's not the definition of Evil, I don't know what is.

Like father like son....

Son Of Xiana Fairchild Killer Faces Murder Charge

Police had been looking for the 19-year-old Anderson since a warrant was issued for his arrest in late November. Anderson was taken into custody on Thursday after police got a tip he was in Pinole.

His father is serving a 50-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to the molestation and murder of 7-year-old Xiana Fairchild.

Before being sentenced in that case, the elder Anderson was already was serving 251 years for another kidnapping in 2000.

http://www.kcra.com/news/6279105/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    I live in Vallejo where Xiana lived when she was abducted. The really sad part about this is that her drug addicted mother had just recently pulled rank and took Xiana back from the aunt who had been raising her in Hawaii for most of her life.

Diana's mother lived with her boyfriend, Bobby Turnbaugh. They were both on methamphetamines and reports stated they often locked Xiana out of the apt. That is supposedly when Anderson befriended Xiana. He drove a cab and cabs often park downtown near the apts. waiting for fares. It was also rumored that Anderson got high with Diana's mother and her boyfriend at their apt. on occasion so the poor kid may have thought it was safe to talk to mommy's friend.

The investigation was focused on the mother and her boyfriend because they told conflicting stories about what she wore to school that day (the outfit they said she wore was found in the washer or dryer), they didn't participate much in the search efforts while the aunt diligently searched for Xiana. She was visibly distraught. The mother on the other hand, seemed to protest her innocence more than focus on finding her daughter. She appeared on the Leeza Gibbons Show in exchange for a new leather outfit to wear on the show and free accomodations.

It was pretty evident who Xiana real parent was. The aunt that had loved and cared for her. If she would've been able to continue living with her auntie she would be alive today.

And regarding Anderson's brother testifying...he's trying to cover his own a**. According to reports, they suspect he knew about Xiana being held and are considering filing charges. Anderson pleaded guilty anyway so I hope the brother gets prosecuted too.

I wonder if the aunt ever had custody of this little girl. She must not have if the mom could just step in and take her. Why did she want to take that little one? Obviously she didn't really want her. Maybe a welfare check.

This is so sad in every way. I wonder if the mom even attended the hearings or pretrial hearing or the sentencing? Someone should catch her in a dark alley and just beat the living chit out of her and tell her why they are doing it. It had to have been horrible for that little girl to go from a loving home to one where no one cared about her.

Little children don't have a hard time thinking that a person is their friend. He had been to her apt and knew her mom so of course she probably went with him without a thought. Dam pervert.

If the brother had anything to do with this little girl I hope he gets his too. I should have known that there had to be something in it for him to testify. It's so rare that family will testify against each other. I will never understand that either. If one of my family did something this horrible I know that I wouldn't hesitate testifying against them. It would make me so sick I wouldn't ever be able to even look at them again.

He says:

Anderson also offered no apologies for his crimes, but said he was not evil. "It was just what I wanted to do at the time," Anderson said. "I'm just a regular guy except when I'm doing crimes."

If he really does have colon cancer then I'm glad that he didn't get the death penalty because he will have major pain right up the butt hole. Maybe he'll get a little idea what it would feel like to be sexually abused. He is pure evil but then so is every pervert. We shouldn't be surprised by anything that they say nor that they never show remorse. I hope some big ole bubbas get ahold of him in prison...colon cancer or not...and just tear him up every night that he lives.

Anderson is so sickeningly smug it makes my blood boil! Can you imagine the sheer terror little Xiana must have felt if infact she had been kept for the weeks leading up to her death? Not only to be kept there with this disgusting man but to be forced to all manner of repulsive things with him no doubt! Has it been established that she was kept with him for sure or can we hope that this was just BS on his part and hope that Xianas passing was not so bad?

There really needs to be a change in the law which bases itself on 'what goes around comes around'. Once they have admitted to these sorts of crimes (or indeed been found guilty of them) the public need to be allowed time with them to ensure they experience what theirvictims did. I am so mad after reading about the attitude of this man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I wonder if the aunt ever had custody of this little girl. She must not have if the mom could just step in and take her. Why did she want to take that little one? Obviously she didn't really want her. Maybe a welfare check.

This is so sad in every way. I wonder if the mom even attended the hearings or pretrial hearing or the sentencing? Someone should catch her in a dark alley and just beat the living chit out of her and tell her why they are doing it. It had to have been horrible for that little girl to go from a loving home to one where no one cared about her.

Little children don't have a hard time thinking that a person is their friend. He had been to her apt and knew her mom so of course she probably went with him without a thought. Dam pervert.
    Xiana's parents apparently moved out of state because of the way people were treating them...spitting on the sidewalk in front of them,etc. Meth use is associated with all forms of neglect and abusel, and meth use is rising at staggering levels.
    Cole's Law signed by CA Governor www.caravantojustice.org

Son of convicted killer Curtis Dean Anderson pleads no contest in Richmond slaying
    Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

(03-14) 17:15 PDT RICHMOND -- The son of convicted killer Curtis Dean Anderson, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to kidnapping and killing a Vallejo girl, has pleaded no contest to killing a Richmond man, authorities said today.

Curtis Dean Anderson Jr., 20, entered a no-contest plea March 6 to voluntary manslaughter in the Nov. 26, 2005, slaying of Vance Fisher, 31, who was shot several times in a garage apartment at 5239 San Jose Ave.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...ed=rss.bayarea

Curtis Dean Anderson Dies

The man who killed Xiana Fairchild has died. Curtis Dean Anderson, 46 passed away of natural causes Tuesday morning at a hospital in Bakersfield.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=36191

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    The man who killed Xiana Fairchild has died. Curtis Dean Anderson, 46 passed away of natural causes Tuesday morning at a hospital in Bakersfield.

Good. I hope he burns in hell. I hope he suffered an excruciatingly painful death. Sick sonofa*****.

I hope right now, this very second, he is paying for his cruel deeds he committed while he walked the Earth.

Thank you for this news, chico. May he rest in Hell.

Lion

I'm sorry he's dead. I wish he lived with pain from cancer longer. I feel even hell is too good for him.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    GLAD he is gone!! Thanks for the great news

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post

Aw man.
    i just came across this thread for the first time and read everything...how horrible. im actually MAD that he died so quick! He didnt really have to suffer that much for what he did! He's prob relived that he died....ugh not fair.
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3