Zenaida who died on Caylee's first birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddlyrunner

Reaction score
On the IS board (Tuesday evening thread), someone has found that there was a Zenaida who died on Caylee's first birthday.

That does seem an odd coincidence, that there is a Zenaida who died on Caylee's first birthday -the same day as her natural father is alleged to have died.

This case just takes on more and more bizarre turns-did Casey in looking for a convenient 'father who had died' figure for Caylee come across a death notice for Zenaida at the same time and it stuck in her mind because of the birthday/death date?????

Is that something LE needs to check-computer searches around Caylee's first birthday?????

I dont think so, no one even knows for sure who the father is. The guy she claims to be the father in one version of the story didnt die on Caylee's birthday. (Casey was passing a story that he died in a car accident on the way to Caylee's first birthday party) The guy she named actually died several months before her birthday. It is weird that there was a Zenaida who died on her day of birth, but if you think about it, there are thousands with that name and its probably just a weird coincidence.

This case just takes on more and more bizarre turns-did Casey in looking for a convenient 'father who had died' figure for Caylee come across a death notice for Zenaida at the same time and it stuck in her mind because of the birthday/death date?????

Maybe. It seems like she would have started mentioning Zenaida then, if that was the case. When Caylee was younger, it was probably easier for KC to manage because her parents were fully caring for her and her friends babysat, and JG's parents babysat as well. She didn't need her invent-a-nanny then.

I don't believe a Zenaida dying on Caylee's 1st birthday is a connection. We don't even know who Caylee's father is; let alone when he died, how he died, or even IF he died. We've heard so many stories, there is no way of knowing the truth unless the man himself comes forward and proves it!
My personal feeling is the car accident stories (there have been several) were Casey's way of dramatizing the fact that Caylee's bio father wasn't around. He's never had anything to do with Casey and Caylee outside of conception...in Casey's warped mind figuratively he is "dead" anyway. Might as well garner a little sympathy and make up a fantastic story or two about it. moo

Why would there be any relevance at all between Caylee's first birthday and a Zenaida dying that same day?
That's reaching pretty far.

This definitely serves as food for thought, even if it is far-fetched. I wonder where this deceased ZG lived. Was she in Orlando, or somewhere else in Central Florida? Could KC have known her? If so, and if this was the ZG she was referring to, maybe KC's half-truth on leaving Caylee with ZG to babysit was that Caylee was dead and ZG was on the other side watching over her. I still think it was all a coincidence, but it also sounds like something KC might do, so who knows.

There are so many zenaida threads and there is a rumor thread. Please either find a zanny, zanni ,zani xanny thread or, if this is not fact, put this topic in the rumor thread. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23