994 users online (207 members and 787 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 165
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    49

    Why not put Casey in the general population while in jail...??

    Haven't seen or located any threads on this...
    general discussion

    Why not put Casey amongst the general population while she's in jail so that she can see what it's really going to be like for her?
    IMO, sitting in a private cell with all the "luxuries" you need is not too much punishment...
    maybe putting her amongst the others will show her what it's really like and possibly get her to talk??

    What does everyone else think about this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,096
    This has been discussed - the reason seems to be that because she is so "high profile" she wouldn't last until trial!

    But it is NUMERO UNO on my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!

  3. #3
    diz39's Avatar
    diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Happyland
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle-Marie View Post
    Haven't seen or located any threads on this...
    general discussion

    Why not put Casey amongst the general population while she's in jail so that she can see what it's really going to be like for her?
    IMO, sitting in a private cell with all the "luxuries" you need is not too much punishment...
    maybe putting her amongst the others will show her what it's really like and possibly get her to talk??

    What does everyone else think about this?
    Because someone would stick a shiv in her before the day was out.
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    This has been discussed - the reason seems to be that because she is so "high profile" she wouldn't last until trial!

    But it is NUMERO UNO on my CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!
    Does anyone care if she lasts until trial?

    Okay, that wasn't nice. I should really try to behave.

  5. #5
    Coley's Avatar
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    War Eagle
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    Does anyone care if she lasts until trial?

    Okay, that wasn't nice. I should really try to behave.
    Yes, I do. She needs to pay for this. Don't let her take the easy way out...again.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

    If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?


    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    Does anyone care if she lasts until trial?

    Okay, that wasn't nice. I should really try to behave.

    Well, I don't care if I'm nice....

    I don't give a squirrel's azz if she lasted 'til Friday.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,283
    Honestly, I want to see her be convicted before they maul and torture her to her death in jail. Could this be what the jail is thinking too? I echo your sentiments up there TO, diz, tired...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    I think that she should be in with the general population, but then there probably would be no trial, she wouldnt last the night.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Well, I don't care if I'm nice....

    I don't give a squirrel's azz if she lasted 'til Friday.

  10. #10
    there is jail and then there is prison. Prison is a whole different ballgame.


  11. #11
    Coley's Avatar
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    War Eagle
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by KellioPSL View Post
    I think that she should be in with the general population, but then there probably would be no trial, she wouldnt last the night.
    She wouldn't last even by the night. Those female prisoners do not like child killers whatsoever.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

    If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?


    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

  12. #12
    Coley's Avatar
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    War Eagle
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerinemoon View Post
    there is jail and then there is prison. Prison is a whole different ballgame.

    Prison...Jail...Regardless of the place those girls hate baby killers and they would love to get their 5 min of fame by killing her.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

    If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?


    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    She wouldn't last even by the night. Those female prisoners do not like child killers whatsoever.
    Sounds like the perfect place for her! JMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    Maybe they should give all of us mom"s 5 minutes with her.... just a thought

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,705
    Orange County Jail doesn't want to pay out a multi-million dollar lawsuit to the A's after a mad mama beats the truth out of KC's lying a$$...




Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Casey in Jail
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 02:52 PM
  2. Thanksgiving in Jail for Casey
    By drip~drop in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. Casey seeing clergy in jail
    By Theonly1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Now that Casey's in jail, do you think the A's are relieved...
    By fay in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 03:12 PM