785 users online (85 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Should a gag order be imposed?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

91 59.48%
  • No

51 33.33%
  • Not sure

11 7.19%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Should the judge approve gag order?

Is there too much information being released? Is this case being judged in the public? How do you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Is there too much information being released? Is this case being judged in the public? How do you feel?
    Heck, YEAH, he should approve the gag order. As much as this case interests me, most of what is being broadcast is going to work in Casey's favor. Or at least I think so, I think her defense team is just THRILLED everytime LP or anyone else opens their mouths.

fay, I LOVE your signature quote!

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I think my brain just exploded from trying to balance my desire to read as much as I can about this case, with my desire to see justice served with the fairness and impartiality that our Constitution requires.

I voted a resounding YES for the gag order. We have gotten a great deal of information. I actually prefered the documents that were released by LE for my information. The trial is scheduled, and the gag order would shut the Anthony's up.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    Heck, YEAH, he should approve the gag order. As much as this case interests me, most of what is being broadcast is going to work in Casey's favor. Or at least I think so, I think her defense team is just THRILLED everytime LP or anyone else opens their mouths.

fay, I LOVE your signature quote!
    Totally agree.

Tainted jury pool. I bet JB is just loving it.

Yes just so we do not have to hear her parents anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I voted a resounding YES for the gag order. We have gotten a great deal of information. I actually prefered the documents that were released by LE for my information. The trial is scheduled, and the gag order would shut the Anthony's up.
    I don't think ANYTHING will shut Cindy up and I pray that she is prosecuted for ocntempt of court when she doesn't obey it. I, for one, would love to see Baez shut up. Then we can laugh at his ridiculous attempts to be a lawyer with his motions...asking for things from the wrong people and expecting the prosecution to do his work for him.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

If the gag order will shut the A's up, DEFINITELY!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
    If the gag order will shut the A's up, DEFINITELY!
    Cindy has already said they have no right to limit her right of free speech - yet she tried to do the same to the protestors. If the gag order doesn't work, does anyone have some duct tape for her?

Yes, on everyone. If Cindy can't talk until after trial, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Cindy has already said they have no right to limit her right of free speech - yet she tried to do the same to the protestors. If the gag order doesn't work, does anyone have some duct tape for her?
    I voted Yes, but only for the defense (LOL) I bet the only one that would appreciate it the most would be GA.
    Cindy: GEORGE! answer me!!
    George: Cant' Cindy, Gag order!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

I think it is far too late for the gag order. It should have been ordered ages ago or not at all.

Plus, it really ticked me off in the Laci case when everyone obeyed it EXCEPT the Ps and then no one was allowed to rebut their ridiculous claims. I can easily see that happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    I voted Yes, but only for the defense (LOL) I bet the only one that would appreciate it the most would be GA.
    Cindy: GEORGE! answer me!!
    George: Cant' Cindy, Gag order!
    TOO funny, Good thing I wasn't drinking anything

Yes, it's time to shut down the Anthony PR machine.

I was thinking about this as I walked the dog...and wondering on what earth it has become normal for grieving grandparents to give a rat's ass about their public persona? PR? Seriously?

I mean, yeah--they've been going this route for a while. And no, I'm not slow on the uptake. I guess I was just hit by another wave of ...incredulity.

If someone I loved were missing, the way I came across on camera would be the very last thing I'd care about. I might be brash, I might be loud---I don't know. Maybe I'd be calm and polite. But whatever---I would be what I was, and feel no need to spin anything.

Truth requires no PR.

Yes, yes a million times yes! Just to keep the Anthonys quiet would be worth it! And if they defy it they should be held in contempt!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast