• No

Votes: 51 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fay

Reaction score
Is there too much information being released? Is this case being judged in the public? How do you feel?

Is there too much information being released? Is this case being judged in the public? How do you feel?

Heck, YEAH, he should approve the gag order. As much as this case interests me, most of what is being broadcast is going to work in Casey's favor. Or at least I think so, I think her defense team is just THRILLED everytime LP or anyone else opens their mouths.

fay, I LOVE your signature quote!

I think my brain just exploded from trying to balance my desire to read as much as I can about this case, with my desire to see justice served with the fairness and impartiality that our Constitution requires.

:crazy:

I voted a resounding YES for the gag order. We have gotten a great deal of information. I actually prefered the documents that were released by LE for my information. The trial is scheduled, and the gag order would shut the Anthony's up.

Heck, YEAH, he should approve the gag order. As much as this case interests me, most of what is being broadcast is going to work in Casey's favor. Or at least I think so, I think her defense team is just THRILLED everytime LP or anyone else opens their mouths.

fay, I LOVE your signature quote!

Totally agree.

Tainted jury pool. I bet JB is just loving it.

Yes just so we do not have to hear her parents anymore.

I voted a resounding YES for the gag order. We have gotten a great deal of information. I actually prefered the documents that were released by LE for my information. The trial is scheduled, and the gag order would shut the Anthony's up.
I don't think ANYTHING will shut Cindy up and I pray that she is prosecuted for ocntempt of court when she doesn't obey it. I, for one, would love to see Baez shut up. Then we can laugh at his ridiculous attempts to be a lawyer with his motions...asking for things from the wrong people and expecting the prosecution to do his work for him.

If the gag order will shut the A's up, DEFINITELY!
Cindy has already said they have no right to limit her right of free speech - yet she tried to do the same to the protestors. If the gag order doesn't work, does anyone have some duct tape for her?

Yes, on everyone. If Cindy can't talk until after trial, I'm all for it.

Cindy has already said they have no right to limit her right of free speech - yet she tried to do the same to the protestors. If the gag order doesn't work, does anyone have some duct tape for her?

I voted Yes, but only for the defense (LOL) I bet the only one that would appreciate it the most would be GA.
Cindy: GEORGE! answer me!!
George: Cant' Cindy, Gag order!

I think it is far too late for the gag order. It should have been ordered ages ago or not at all.

Plus, it really ticked me off in the Laci case when everyone obeyed it EXCEPT the Ps and then no one was allowed to rebut their ridiculous claims. I can easily see that happening here.

I voted Yes, but only for the defense (LOL) I bet the only one that would appreciate it the most would be GA.
Cindy: GEORGE! answer me!!
George: Cant' Cindy, Gag order!
TOO funny, Good thing I wasn't drinking anything

Yes, it's time to shut down the Anthony PR machine.

I was thinking about this as I walked the dog...and wondering on what earth it has become normal for grieving grandparents to give a rat's *advertiser censored* about their public persona? PR? Seriously?

I mean, yeah--they've been going this route for a while. And no, I'm not slow on the uptake. I guess I was just hit by another wave of ...incredulity.

If someone I loved were missing, the way I came across on camera would be the very last thing I'd care about. I might be brash, I might be loud---I don't know. Maybe I'd be calm and polite. But whatever---I would be what I was, and feel no need to spin anything.

Truth requires no PR.

Yes, yes a million times yes! Just to keep the Anthonys quiet would be worth it! And if they defy it they should be held in contempt!

I'll bring the duct tape! :crazy:

Yes, I think the gag should be ordered and quite frankly should have already been ordered. That would mean no more Kobi on NG, no more idioticies from JB and no more rambling nothings from CA. Bless GA's heart, I don't know how he lives with her. Although, like someone else mentioned, I don't think it would stop CA from talking...she's just that much like Jackie P. :bang:

I don't think ANYTHING will shut Cindy up and I pray that she is prosecuted for ocntempt of court when she doesn't obey it. I, for one, would love to see Baez shut up. Then we can laugh at his ridiculous attempts to be a lawyer with his motions...asking for things from the wrong people and expecting the prosecution to do his work for him.

LOL! I agree, Gaia713!

I think it is far too late for the gag order. It should have been ordered ages ago or not at all.

Plus, it really ticked me off in the Laci case when everyone obeyed it EXCEPT the Ps and then no one was allowed to rebut their ridiculous claims. I can easily see that happening here.

Even Garegos was going into the men's room daily with one of three people and then would exist and one of those would jump in f ront of a microphone. It would gag Baez and he would violate it also because he knows nothing about the law. At this point the only "leaks" are coming from the defense and the Anthonys. That is why Baez doesn't want it.

LE has given the people DOCUMENTS, not leaks. Big difference.

Yea, yes, and yes! If for no other reason than not having to listen to Cindy anymore.

Maybe it will at least force CA to speak through her surrogates.... who will say, "There is no Gag Order --- NO GAG ORDER!!!!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back