1149 users online (162 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

Did anyone see this?

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

(snipped)

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

I think they 'absolutley' know more than they are telling.

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    Of course they do! This isnt news to anyone....not on this board, anyways.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

The link doesn't work for me.

WESH just reported that the news conference will be on Friday. And the reporter, Jim Payne, used the words "news conference", not statement. Hmmm....we shall see, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa-Rachelle View Post
    Of course they do! This isnt news to anyone....not on this board, anyways.
    I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.

Duh!!!!!!!

Not a newsflash to me, tbph.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.
    Actually, me too!!! I am saying Duh, because I know as does the rest of us that they know farrr more than what they are telling, especially Cindy. Remember she sent George to work for awhile also so she had ample time alone with both Casey and the car. The fact that she washed the pants still bugs the crap out of me. I know if my grandaughter was missing and both the car and pants that belong to my daughter smelled like a dead body I sure as heck wouldn't go wash them. I would bag them up and give them to the police!!! I just do not understand them at all!!

They should have kept up with us here at WS!

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    I dont think LE just had this idea hit them recently....they've probably suspected the A's of witholding information for quite some time. But, the A's wont take a polygraph, so at this point they cant eliminate them nor can they slap them with obstruction. Its a nice little dichotomy.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

Hmmmmm..... you think maybe they will toss in a "Meet & Greet" while they are at it ?????

YOU THINK?

Because.. all of them had access to the car for a long time...
    Because.. none of them herded LE to the car when LE arrived...
    Because.. one or some of them cleaned the car.
    Because.. one washed, removed and destroyed evidence in the car.
    Because.. one possibly removed a body from the car.

Did anyone see this?

(snipped)

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."
    Well, yeah - we knew this when Cindy made the decision not to share charge card bills - Cindy has made many decisions telling LE that they don't need certain things and what should be evidence or not

They know way more than they are telling - and it should come out in trial - I wonder if we'll see Cindy in contempt of court and led away by deputies to jail herself (might be something I would want to see)

Did anyone see this?

(snipped)

"With little success" or NO SUCCESS? lol

I'm sure LE doesn't expect any useful info at this point. But at least they'll be able to testify in front of the jury about the level of cooperation they got from the victim's family.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast