1203 users online (263 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Maybe the A's will believe this, probably not but maybe.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I was going to start a thread about this...glad you did.
    I, too, wonder if this will be "good enough" for G&C.
    I agree, probably not.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

I'm not 100% sure not looking will be beneficial to the states case, but the biggest, weirdest thing is GA, spokesperson for Kidfinders. Okay GA has now lost all of my respect. Are they so deluded that they think that outfit is legit? It's gotta be the water up there. I swear!

I am glad that an official statement was made by OCSD regarding this. However, I am of the opinion that it still is not enough proof for the A's.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

hmm.. Didn't CA state that if the LE told here they were 100% sure caylee was dead she would believe them???
    mabe im not remembering correctly.

Have they also abandoned all hope to find Caylee's remains?

This will mean nothing to George and Cindy except to reinforce their belief that LE has given up on Caylee when she could still be alive. And George as a spokesman for the crooked group is just par for the course in this carnival ride...par for the course...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Maybe the A's will believe this, probably not but maybe.
    from above article:
    Grandfather George Anthony said his group, Kid Finders, is still getting reports of live sightings of Caylee

How many Caylee's are there?

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    IMO, the only hope of finding her remains is KC, and GA and CA are the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    That is how it is beginning to look from HERE...
    It is so sad that this has happened to Caylee. She was such a sweet little girl, and full of life. I love to watch the You Tube videos of her dancing-those are the best. She was robbed of her life and she lies in an unmarked grave somewhere, and someone knows where...It is so sad that this has happened to such a sweet and loving little soul...It is sad that it happens every single day to some poor child, and I think Caylee is representative of that for many of us. She is the "poster child" for ALL the missing children and it is heartbreaking that our society had degraded so far that now it is commonplace for parents to murder their innocent children. I have hope that she may one day be found...but I believe it will be quite by accident if that day arrives. I just pray that her mother does not get away with what she has done...but then again, does anyone ever really get away with anything? Look at OJ...13 years later he is going to prison for the rest of his life, probably, so in the end, the karma came back and bit him. It will be so for Casey one day as well...That is my hope...That is my faith, that what goes around does indeed come back around, and that what is planted will most assuredly be reaped...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    I'm not 100% sure not looking will be beneficial to the states case, but the biggest, weirdest thing is GA, spokesperson for Kidfinders. Okay GA has now lost all of my respect. Are they so deluded that they think that outfit is legit? It's gotta be the water up there. I swear!
    I'm sure that with George as the spokesperson for kidfinders, he will lend MUCH credibility to the organization. Yeah, right..Isn't is interesting that DM cut and run so quickly the other day. I think that the A's see them for what they are and they are just like them IMO. Shady, shady, shady! The whole bunch of em!

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    i firmly believe that even an apparition of caylee's ghost saying 'mommy killed me' would be ignored by ca and ga. or finding caylee's body, or casey confessing.

well, maybe not ga. he is selective with his beliefs, thoughts, and feelings depending on who's listening.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

From the article:
    Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

That's disturbing. I have a hard time believing an investigator would say such a thing to the media.

I don't know how anyone would be able to search the whole of Florida's lakes, swamps, rivers, woodlands and landfills.

Talk about a needle in a haystack.

KC does want Caylee found and will not ever tell where the child was dumped therefore; she will never be located. The A's missed their opportunity to find Caylee by calling LE before GA had the chance to beat the ***** out of KC to get the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    From the article:
    Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

That's disturbing. I have a hard time believing an investigator would say such a thing to the media.

Why? What do you mean by your statement?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast