OCSO Abandons Hope To Find Caylee Alive

I was going to start a thread about this...glad you did.
I, too, wonder if this will be "good enough" for G&C.
I agree, probably not.

I'm not 100% sure not looking will be beneficial to the states case, but the biggest, weirdest thing is GA, spokesperson for Kidfinders. Okay GA has now lost all of my respect. Are they so deluded that they think that outfit is legit? It's gotta be the water up there. I swear! :rolleyes:

I am glad that an official statement was made by OCSD regarding this. However, I am of the opinion that it still is not enough proof for the A's.

hmm.. Didn't CA state that if the LE told here they were 100% sure caylee was dead she would believe them???
mabe im not remembering correctly.

Have they also abandoned all hope to find Caylee's remains?

This will mean nothing to George and Cindy except to reinforce their belief that LE has given up on Caylee when she could still be alive. And George as a spokesman for the crooked group is just par for the course in this carnival ride...par for the course...

Have they also abandoned all hope to find Caylee's remains?

That is how it is beginning to look from HERE...:waitasec:
It is so sad that this has happened to Caylee. She was such a sweet little girl, and full of life. I love to watch the You Tube videos of her dancing-those are the best. She was robbed of her life and she lies in an unmarked grave somewhere, and someone knows where...It is so sad that this has happened to such a sweet and loving little soul...It is sad that it happens every single day to some poor child, and I think Caylee is representative of that for many of us. She is the "poster child" for ALL the missing children and it is heartbreaking that our society had degraded so far that now it is commonplace for parents to murder their innocent children. I have hope that she may one day be found...but I believe it will be quite by accident if that day arrives. I just pray that her mother does not get away with what she has done...but then again, does anyone ever really get away with anything? Look at OJ...13 years later he is going to prison for the rest of his life, probably, so in the end, the karma came back and bit him. It will be so for Casey one day as well...That is my hope...That is my faith, that what goes around does indeed come back around, and that what is planted will most assuredly be reaped...

I'm not 100% sure not looking will be beneficial to the states case, but the biggest, weirdest thing is GA, spokesperson for Kidfinders. Okay GA has now lost all of my respect. Are they so deluded that they think that outfit is legit? It's gotta be the water up there. I swear! :rolleyes:

I'm sure that with George as the spokesperson for kidfinders, he will lend MUCH credibility to the organization. :rolleyes: Yeah, right..Isn't is interesting that DM cut and run so quickly the other day. I think that the A's see them for what they are and they are just like them IMO. Shady, shady, shady! The whole bunch of em! :mad:

i firmly believe that even an apparition of caylee's ghost saying 'mommy killed me' would be ignored by ca and ga. or finding caylee's body, or casey confessing.

well, maybe not ga. he is selective with his beliefs, thoughts, and feelings depending on who's listening. :rolleyes:

From the article:
Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

That's disturbing. I have a hard time believing an investigator would say such a thing to the media.

I don't know how anyone would be able to search the whole of Florida's lakes, swamps, rivers, woodlands and landfills.

Talk about a needle in a haystack.

KC does want Caylee found and will not ever tell where the child was dumped therefore; she will never be located. The A's missed their opportunity to find Caylee by calling LE before GA had the chance to beat the out of KC to get the truth.

From the article:
Investigators said they are also concerned that if they continue to follow up on live sightings, it could help Casey Anthony's defense establish reasonable doubt about whether Caylee is deceased.

That's disturbing. I have a hard time believing an investigator would say such a thing to the media.

Why? What do you mean by your statement?

From the article:

You mean to tell me that the incompetence can still surprise you in this case?

"A spokeswoman for Kid Finders has taken issue with recent reports that they have not actually found a missing child. She said they do things to raise awareness like print up fliers and T-shirts and billboards. She said that it is very possible that their efforts have helped find missing children."

That's just who I'd be counting on to find my grandaughter.........yesiree! It's possible that their efforts have helped find missing children???????

hmm.. Didn't CA state that if the LE told here they were 100% sure caylee was dead she would believe them???
mabe im not remembering correctly.

I think she said if they brought her PROOF Caylee was dead....I take that to mean a body.

I think she said if they brought her PROOF Caylee was dead....I take that to mean a body.

She won't accept body fluids, hair w/a death band, decomp, cadaver dog alerts, odor after 5 months, etc., etc., etc. She's not in the real world.

From the article:

I'm pretty surprised they admitted that publicly! Not very smart at all.

And you can be sure the defense will use that in court to 'prove' LE didn't want to find Caylee.

What's in the water down in Orlando???? People don't seem to know when to speak & when to STOP. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back