1079 users online (224 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"Do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera..."

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
    http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
    P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
    Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-20-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: do over

It makes sense you would look at him & the woman with him for the camera. But I suspect he knew he had a lot of eyes on him as they cause such a stir.
    I am wondering did they create a diverson so all eyes were on them while a 3rd party took the camera.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-20-2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: removed quoted post

Sounds logical to me. They are such a shady group. The whole lot of them!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Sounds logical to me. They are such a shady group. The whole lot of them!
    THAT is an understatement...The shadow of the shade around them is very ilong indeed...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
    http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
    I'm pretty sure she interviewed Murt that morning. I remember him talking about her.

Hey Em good to see ya. This fiasco is growing and growing. Why would the A's want to film and talk to people at that vigil thing What could possibly be important enough to send investigators and spies. I think that crazy
    A family still believes the Gr. family has something to do with it.
    Is this a movie? Are these people acting, please tell me this sh@t isn't happening.

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    This is like the worst movie/soap opera. Every day there is another twist and turn and it gets more and more juicy every day
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    It's a bulletin, wish it was a blog, then everyone could see it.
    There's not a WHOLE LOT more to it than what's posted above. He basically warns people about their rights as far as being video taped and makes a few observations about the female camera person and the cowboy.
    I PM'd Jbean and she's checking into posting the whole thing.
    You're not missing a lot, IMO.
    Hopefully we'll be able to post it.

I think I somewhat remember hearing about a drunk cowboy and some posters on Murts site kept telling him to smack the girl on the butt about the camera? Is this in ref to it? Were they news people? Or who?
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    I think I somewhat remember hearing about a drunk cowboy and some posters on Murts site kept telling him to smack the girl on the butt about the camera? Is this in ref to it? Were they news people? Or who?
    Same people, same situation. I didn't know about the butt smacking.
    No, I don't think they are news people...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    Wasn't the drunk cowboy who was not really drunk the one who tore the sign up? He said he was a friend of either the Anthony's or TES. I can't remember which, I tend to think he is the guy in the TES picture of the three on the sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Wasn't the drunk cowboy who was not really drunk the one who tore the sign up? He said he was a friend of either the Anthony's or TES. I can't remember which, I tend to think he is the guy in the TES picture of the three on the sofa.
    TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
    GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van. ( Edited: "took" sign for certain, tearing up may be incorrect)
    Drunken-ish cowboyd dude is in the pic on the sofa.

Picture of Cowboy dude, Nejame and TM:

Last edited by Capri; 11-20-2008 at 07:49 AM.

I think I have the 911 on Dennis Miller

This was found in the FL Division of Licensing.
    http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cgi...WebSrchInd.exe

Hopefully, this is him. Otherwise, he's not a FL Licensed PI. (Which he isn't anyway, if this is him, because it says Security Guard)

For those who don't know, he's the drunkencowboy seated above with Nejame. The obnoxious one at BP the day Murt was approached by him.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-20-2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: just post the link not the public info

I'm shaking my head.........this case just can't get any more bizarre than this!
    My posts are my opinion..........

I dont think theres been any proof that GA tore up that billboard sign on Murt's window. Im not sure how that rumor got started. It shows him on camera taking the sign, walking it to his vehicle, stating it was stolen from them some time ago, placing it in the trunk, gets in his vehicle and leaves.

As for the guy with the cowboy hat, he told one of the news crews he worked for a ranch (cattle/horse rancher or something?) and that he was with TES. Thats all I know, but yes, thats him seated with TM on the couch.
    Please pray for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    TES- he handled the boarding of horses for the TES search. Link: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html
    GA supposedly took & tore up the sign on Murt's van.
    Drunken-ish cowboyd dude is in the pic on the sofa.

Picture of Cowboy dude, Nejame and TM:

A little more info on an open case on Dennis-cowboy man, concerning a firearm:
    (State of Florida vs. Dennis MXXXXX)
    http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/cal...002701++++++++

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast