Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alwaysonmymind

Reaction score
The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

This book needs to be boycotted imo
This family should not make a dime imo
They only care about themselves and money imo
yuk

yuk

You said it best, MIL................:mad:

No. I will not buy it. I will be dying to know what's inside of it however. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I'm sure it's going to be full of lies regardless. Nothing of any true value ever leaves their mouths.

They have gone above and beyond any other family in attempts to make money off of a tragedy, imo. The book deal doesn't really surprise me considering all of the other money grubbing they have done. But I will NOT contribute one half-penny so that they can profit more from sweet Caylee.

yuk

THEY need to boycotted. No more interviews, no more tv time AT ALL, nothing. Cut them off totally. But it won't happen. As long as there's a dime to be made someone will be offering them money. There's simply NO respect left for this poor child. NONE.

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

I would buy it if I see it at a garage sale or borrow it from the library so they don't profit from it. I would read it but not buy it new.

yuk

Never in a million years would I buy this book.

The publishing company needs to be contacted by everyone who believes this book is just a way for these people to profit off a little girl's murder. Like what happened to Lifetime when they wanted to pay the A's for a movie.

Why would anyone want a book of more Cindy spin? It will be filled with lies and accusations against LE. We've heard it already!!! Oh yeah, KC had to hug a bear to sleep....right, and the tooth fairy was there!:crazy:

I cant believe that they're talking about writing books at this time.
Amazing

Money is all they are thinking about right now. They are trying to get everything they can out of this. And they know you've got to strike while the iron is hot. We certainly didn't see this kind of situation with Sharon Rocha or Beth Holloway. No, we saw grace and love for their loved one. Something this family is incapable of.

Would the book be found in the fiction or non-fiction section?

Never in a million years would I buy this book.

The publishing company needs to be contacted by everyone who believes this book is just a way for these people to profit off a little girl's murder. Like what happened to Lifetime when they wanted to pay the A's for a movie.

What a wonderful idea!

Would the book be found in the fiction or non-fiction section?

LOL, the book would have to be classified as FICTION because in my opinion, Cindy and the truth are strangers just as Judge said that Ms. Anthony (Casey) and the truth are strangers.

A good title for her book would be: Inside a Troubled Mind

Wonder if they'll say their daughter is the poster-child for what not to do when your child is missing....:rolleyes:

I say boycott it. Flood the publisher with e-mails, take it to the media, whatever it takes. For these people to profit from this child is an atrocity. :furious:

Had these people been truthful from the start, I might have. But, since it will no doubt be filled with Anthony spins and half-truths, no thanks.

what would be the title: how to raise a sociopath or how to cover up if you daughter committed the unthinkable or deny, deny, deny?
now I see how they raised KC to be the way that she is imo

I cant believe that they're talking about writing books at this time.
Amazing

I can - it is all about money with those people.

They have accepted she is dead they are going to milk her death for all it is worth.

She may have plenty of time to write it, because I really believe after the trial they will arrest both of them.

Money is all they are thinking about right now. They are trying to get everything they can out of this. And they know you've got to strike while the iron is hot. We certainly didn't see this kind of situation with Sharon Rocha or Beth Holloway. No, we saw grace and love for their loved one. Something this family is incapable of.

I agree. Both Sharon Rocha and Beth Holloway's hearts were just broken by the tragedies of their daughters. Their love for their daughters was reflected in their eyes, faces, and every word they spoke. That is why I call BS on the Anthony's - ALL of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back