Video of Casey's room before staging

Interesting observation.

Boy, you can really see Caylee's resemblance to Cindy in this video.

That room certainly has had quite a makeover. Furniture rearranged, new curtains, pics added.....I think I could find something much more constructive to do with my time if my granddaughter were missing than to remodel my daughter's bedroom.

There is a collage of pictures of Caylee over the headboard, and a framed photo of Caylee on the nightstand. Other than that, the only view in the mirror is of what appears to be an open door. Very little of the wall space is shown in this video.

In both videos, where you can see the same angle of the room behind the bed, you can see in that area nothing has been changed. Collage above bed of Caylee in both videos. Picture of Caylee on nightstand in both videos. Can't see the top of the dresser in the before picture....only behind the walls at the head of the bed to make comparison.

Sorry, Papermoom....didn't see your post before I added mine. I made the opening note before knowing there was another video to compare the two.

Interesting.

LP said on NG last night that Casey's room was not filled with pics of Caylee.
Yes and he also said that the reason KC slept in CA's room was because JB didn't want KC alone with the FBH *and CA said it was because KC couldn't sleep in the room because it was where she and Caylee spent a lot of time together - I'm going with LP's story.

Yes and he also said that the reason KC slept in CA's room was because JB didn't want KC alone with the FBH *and CA said it was because KC couldn't sleep in the room because it was where she and Caylee spent a lot of time together - I'm going with LP's story.

Well, I think she was afraid for her life with all the protesters and threats outside that house. But then again didn't she have nightmares at TonE's apt.?

:chicken::chicken:

The Interview with Greta, tour of home, cops cases and clues 2 in Aug . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 3, Cindy and George STATE THAT HE LOOKED IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR ON JUNE 24TH AND THAT IS WHEN HE SAW THE GAS CANS AND THERE WAS NO ODOR! (In George's statement he said, he DID NOT LOOK IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mIYP7fMjM&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 4-(JOHN ADMITTS THAT CASEY WAS AT FUSION ON JUNE 20-Strange letter that Casey was writting, turned out to be the letter she wrote and gave to a guard, it was for George and he states he didn't know anything about the letter) Lee also admitts that he knows how the jail system works..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CSv4RMTow&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSf-XkCfnk&feature=related

There is a collage of pictures of Caylee over the headboard, and a framed photo of Caylee on the nightstand. Other than that, the only view in the mirror is of what appears to be an open door. Very little of the wall space is shown in this video.

In the video, you clearly see a pic. of Casey on the nightstand and some pics. in the bottom edge of the mirror.

I've been going back and forth between the 1st picture above and the shots of the other ones and I don't think they're the same room. Where is the window in the 1st picture that can seen behind the nightstand beside the bed in the other pictures?

I've been going back and forth between the 1st picture above and the shots of the other ones and I don't think they're the same room. Where is the window in the 1st picture that can seen behind the nightstand beside the bed in the other pictures?

IMO the bed and dresser have both been moved.

Interesting.

LP said on NG last night that Casey's room was not filled with pics of Caylee.

He also said that Casey was only sleeping in CA's room because the female body hunter was in the home and JB did not want Casey anywhere where she was alone with her. GA was sleeping on the couch.

Yes, I can see in the picture at the link you posted that the bed has been moved.

I feel like I've been playing that children's picture puzzle trying to find the differences in the pictures. LOL Not easy, though, tabbing back and forth between pictures and not being able to put them side by side.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back