2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

:eek:

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor.

Wow! I don't think I could've seen this coming at all. I thought MN was completely on-board for this ride. I wonder what the last straw was for him?

WOW:bang:
Glad that he won't represent someone he doesn't support. Finally one of the cast says no more denial!:woohoo:

"NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive."

Perhaps he was not interested in representing the family on any potential charges?

I must say that I am not really surprised. I'd put a feather in his cap myself for hanging in there for as long as he did. I'm sure he's tired of all the madness...I sure am.

Shut...the...front...door. :eek:
I am floored.
COMPLETELY.
WOWZA.
Will this be the wake up call the A's need?!
I'm sure there are others waiting in line for the gravy train, though. :rolleyes:
What's next?!?!? (never mind, maybe I don't want to know)

Very interesting development....it makes quite a statement, IMO.

WTG, MN!

whoa. I'll have to reassess my opinion of the man.

Holy Carp Batman!!! He actually DOES have a brain, and has chosen to use it! LOL

OK, I've reassessed. You're OK in my book, MN!!! :)

It is always exciting when I try to get on WS and it won't load....
but this was truly a surprise!
Who knows...maybe George as the frontman for Kid Finders was the last straw..?
Or...any one of a number of other things...

IIRC, he told them to stay out of the spotlight.
If they refuse the counsel he gives them, what else can he do?

It's too bad that he's committed to confidentiality--I bet there are lots of reasons he could give for stepping away.

I guess the A's can have their press conference now, since they supposedly had delayed it to wait for MN to get back in town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back