Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 595
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    I wonder, what with the LE statement that the A's are not cooperating, the new PR hype and, recent statements whether the A's are on dodgy legal ground and risking further implicating themselves?

    It does seem that MN is fed up with giving advice and the A's running their mouths at every opportunity and now they are totally in bed with KFN.

    The statement by LE on Caylee's fate is very clear. Another credible character down.
    Last edited by cyberborg; 11-20-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Personally, I think this is one of the sadder moments in this case. I really thought that if anyone stood a chance of helping the A's through this nightmare it was MN. His quiet and gentle manner seemed to be just what they needed. I was not surprised at all when it appeared that TM and MN became friends, because to me, they both seem to have gentle and good hearts.

    I believe the A's need sensible support to move through this nightmare in their own way and a helping hand to assist them in refraining from "impeding" investigation.

    I am sorry that the A's have lost MN as a counselor and advisor.

    Salem
    MN was a very good sensible helping hand and they didn't listen to him -


  3. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    Bolded by me. Any link about the book deal?
    Hey, Karenz. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75336

    The link is on the first post...


  4. #169
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,981
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    ITA - and as for the part I bolded all this means to me is that this was just the A's back door way of hiring an attorney (that they couldn't afford) with donation money that was meant to help find Caylee.
    YOU are exactly right.
    More goodies and profit at Caylee's expense.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale


  5. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Personally, I think this is one of the sadder moments in this case. I really thought that if anyone stood a chance of helping the A's through this nightmare it was MN. His quiet and gentle manner seemed to be just what they needed. I was not surprised at all when it appeared that TM and MN became friends, because to me, they both seem to have gentle and good hearts.

    I believe the A's need sensible support to move through this nightmare in their own way and a helping hand to assist them in refraining from "impeding" investigation.

    I am sorry that the A's have lost MN as a counselor and advisor.

    Salem

    The problem is, they don't WANT real help! They want the people around them to toe the line of THEIR agenda, and if they don't, they "body slam" them. How do you help people who will viciously turn on you for that very help? I think they both need to get some serious mental health treatment.


  6. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    In my opinion think he has reasonably concluded that most, if not all, of his clients' behaviors are focused far more on presenting a defense (doubt/jury) for KC,. rather than a true search for Caylee -- which violates his two criteria for involvement.


  7. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by MySonsMom View Post
    Isn't it amazing how everyone sooner or later abandons this family. I've read many people questions, where is the extended family and friends supporting the Anthony's? I truly believe they do not have any friends (other than KidFinders felons) and have alienated any family. This, I believe, is because they are sick, sociopathic bullies and sooner or later EVERYONE tires of it and realizes that their life is better without these folks (the whole A clan). Cindy is a Class A Bully. She was bullying KC when she made that 911 call, never intending it to turn out as it had. She clearly bullies GA. And Tim, and LP and ANYONE that doesn't buy her lies. She is really really sick and I do not believe that these behaviors just began after finding out Caylee was missing and KC killed her (yes, I truly believe she is aware of this and so does Mark NeJame from what I interpret from his statement). I know that there has been debate about whether a socio/psychpath is born that way or his/her enviroment creates them; but in this individual case I truly believe that KC is a product of Psycho Cindy and that she learned these behaviors (lying, stealing, selfishness, do anthing to get what SHE wants) from her mother. And GA, he too is a sick man. Perhaps it is battered wife/husband syndrome, or perhaps he too is a sociopath - either way there is something wrong with him. JMO
    Hi MySonsMom! I was about to post almost the very same words! lol!
    It is amazing that everyone that come into contact with the Anthonys is sooner or later gone from their lifes! that alone really makes a statement. A really big statement too!
    In such a tragic situation as this one, you would expect a family to be surrounded by friends and loved ones. And sad, but true, they don't have any! That is so strange for me to see. No friends, wow! That speaks volumes.
    We don't even have to ask or wonder why. The answer is right in front of us, every time one of them goes on tv with their outrageous statements.
    Yes the entire family has some huge issues! And I would say that Cindy is the major cause for this family's isolation... just my humble opinion!


  8. #173
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    702
    I can't say I am really surprised. Not many people want to be associated with the circus. It is plain if you do not agree with CA then she will bash you to then end.

    Everyone but KF and the A's know that the baby is not alive, so I have no idea why they keep on.


  9. #174
    Bobo's Avatar
    Bobo is offline Avoid Contempt Before Prior Investigation
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hither & Yon
    Posts
    172
    Let's not forget that NeJame was hired by NLHF to represent the A's. ETA: not hired to represent NLHF

    This is from NeJame's own web site: http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame...so-victims.htm

    <snipped>
    "Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple."

    Now, to understand the connection of NLHF & KFN, go to the Kid Finders threads (most info in the 1st thread IIRC) here at WS.

    Think a little out of the box folks. IMO he is telling us more than what has already been surmised here.

    I'm very proud of him for handling it in this way, although it does appear to be unorthodox. Wish I could stay around today to see what else will hit the fan but I just gotta clean my house today!
    Last edited by Bobo; 11-20-2008 at 04:47 PM. Reason: added ETA


  10. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
    I think he's quiting because of the news conference.
    Yes, it seems strange that the A's cancelled the NG and CNN shows last weekend, then the presser was delayed because MN was on travel -- maybe he was advising them against and that KFN/Bart has their claws in because that's what CA wants to believe -- they are playing her.

    I think MN wants everyone to back off and let the A's come to terms and do the right thing for Caylee.

    It doesn't look good when the car still smells and LE makes a point blank statement.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  11. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Let's not forget that NeJame was hired by NLHF to represent the A's.

    This is from NeJame's own web site: http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame...so-victims.htm

    <snipped>
    "Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple."

    Now, to understand the connection of NLHF & KFN, go to the Kid Finders threads (most info in the 1st thread IIRC) here at WS.

    Think a little out of the box folks. IMO he is telling us more than what has already been surmised here.

    I'm very proud of him for handling it in this way, although it does appear to be unorthodox. Wish I could stay around today to see what else will hit the fan but I just gotta clean my house today!

    Aww, Bobo, what will one more day hurt!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  12. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    The problem is, they don't WANT real help! They want the people around them to toe the line of THEIR agenda, and if they don't, they "body slam" them. How do you help people who will viciously turn on you for that very help? I think they both need to get some serious mental health treatment.
    I totally agree with you!
    And if they were kicking themselves for what they didn't do for Caylee before she went missing, they will be really upset about what they did after she went missing when it gets around to the trial. Makes me wonder if LA went away for work or to just get away?


  13. #178
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    10,886
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I believe that part of the reason he was originally hired was for damage control - take the focus off of CA and GA and keep it on Caylee - I believe he quit because they wouldn't listen to him and wouldn't stay out of public eye and wouldn't stop giving interviews and basically wouldn't
    shut up
    That's exactly it. His role was mostly to keep them from further damaging their reputation, so that the focus would be on finding their granddaughter and not on the antics of the family. But, they failed to follow his advice and that is one of the greatest reasons for withdrawing as counsel. If you can't control your client, then they are really paying for nothing. The clients need to follow the attorney's advice in order for the attorney to be able to effectively represent them. I think the letter MN released was unusual it normal cirucumstances, but since this case has national attention, it's not so strange. His letter did not breach confidentiality so I think it's not innappropriate.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."


  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Personally, I think this is one of the sadder moments in this case. I really thought that if anyone stood a chance of helping the A's through this nightmare it was MN. His quiet and gentle manner seemed to be just what they needed. I was not surprised at all when it appeared that TM and MN became friends, because to me, they both seem to have gentle and good hearts.

    I believe the A's need sensible support to move through this nightmare in their own way and a helping hand to assist them in refraining from "impeding" investigation.

    I am sorry that the A's have lost MN as a counselor and advisor.

    Salem
    I agree Salem. I think Mr Nejame had their best interest at heart, and he was an honest and sincere person.
    They may eventually regret losing his support.


  15. #180
    Coley's Avatar
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    War Eagle
    Posts
    1,728
    Sounds like he wanted to do this before the presser tomorrow. This can only mean it's gong to be a good one filled with many "anthony mis-truths"
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

    If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?


    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell


Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. George and Cindy's Contempt
    By Pattymarie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 07:04 AM
  2. M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES
    By daisy7 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. High profile atty Mark Nejame
    By ketel0ne in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •