GUILTY FL - Jennifer Johnson, 31, abducted & murdered, Tampa, 15 Nov 2008

capoly

Reaction score
Tampa Police spokeswoman Laura McElroy confirmed that Johnson made the 911 call after being forced into the trunk of her car.

The 911 call was relayed to the Plant City Police Department.

Neither police department is saying yet what happened from there, due to the pending investigation.

The 911 recording is not being released, but police have described it as "terrifying."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

That poor woman! Does it say how she was murdered?

Well this is another botched 911 call from Florida, right after the Denise Amber Lee tragedy. They haven't said what happend to this woman per se. She was found "partially nude" in a vacant house one county over from Tampa/Hillsborough County. I think her boyfrind is everyones prime suspect. There are a lot of domestic murders like that here, sadly.

Well this is another botched 911 call from Florida, right after the Denise Amber Lee tragedy. They haven't said what happend to this woman per se. She was found "partially nude" in a vacant house one county over from Tampa/Hillsborough County. I think her boyfrind is everyones prime suspect. There are a lot of domestic murders like that here, sadly.

I think it read that they are investigating, so far if I recall correctly.

I hope not.

As Carla wrote....another botched 911 call....but is it due to LE alone or is it also an issue with the cell phones.

I recall there being an issue with cell 911 calls and where they connected to. Where I live the cell 911 calls were (may still be) going to State Police than redirected to local areas.

Is that how Florida works?

here i THINK its sort of like a middle man. and at least in some cases they dont forward the calls to the cops. we had a case where 911 hung up on someone 2.

here i THINK its sort of like a middle man. and at least in some cases they dont forward the calls to the cops. we had a case where 911 hung up on someone 2.

In Denise Amber Lee's case they totally dropped the ball between 2 counties not sending out the bolo {be on the look out alert} and Jane Kawolski {the woman who saw Denise fighting for her life} called 9-1-1 , was on the line for over 9 minutes! describing streets, etc, etc,,,, and they still dropped the ball.... actually forgot about her calling. she had to call back the next day to ask what was going on. they probably hoped that would have been swept under the rug. there were so many missed opportunities in this case it is sickening. four 9-1-1 calls.:mad:

From November 2011:

http://www.tbo.com/plant-city/man-who-killed-girlfriend-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-325923

Nearly three years to the day after Vincent Brown killed Jennifer Johnson, a judge today sentenced him to spend the remainder of his life behind bars...

Today's sentencing hearing ended a trial in which the same jury found Brown, 41, guilty of kidnapping and killing Johnson, 31, in November 2008. At the time, Johnson was Brown's girlfriend. The two have a daughter...

Johnson's body was found in a Lakeland home, with two plastic bags tied around her head. Injuries to her neck and throat suggested she was strangled before the bags were placed over her head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back