Thread: Garner toddler found in plastic bag

Garner toddler found in plastic bag

The body of Devarion Gross was found in a sealed, white plastic bag in a closet at 1852 Spring Drive, the home he shared with a sister, 2, and his mother, Sherita McNeil.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3991052/

Sick... yet another precious child treated like they are trash. What the hell is wrong with people?

Poor baby! I thought it odd, did you notice one of the links there about the story was titled "death of toddler labled suspicious". SUSPICIOUS?! Ya think?

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Sick, sick, sick.
    I just hope the sibling is REMOVED from that house...what is WRONG with people?!
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

His mom is my cousin...Just let our family grieve in peace please.

What a sad story, have there been any updates as to what actually happened to this beautiful little guy?

Quote Originally Posted by prettybrown View Post

What a beautiful little boy. Even in life this child had the face of an angel. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I pray that this little angel finds peace and that your family finds the strength to heal.

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

prettybrown,
    I am sorry for your loss. He was an absolute gorgeous doll. Your picture and the saying is really nice. WS is a family friendly forum. I hope you will find some support here for your loss, and understand any discussion will be for Justice for this precious little boy who is now comfortable in the arms of the Lord never again to suffer pain and await rejoining you and your family.

Cubs'
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

What an adorable little boy. I wonder why in the world this happend to him? I can't imagine taking the life of one of my babies and then sealing him in a bag and putting him in a cupboard or where ever he was found. I wonder how he was found? If he was sick and died why not call 911? If there was an accident why not call 911? Because he was sealed in a bag and tucked away like he never existed makes me believe he didn't die because he was sick or that there was an accident. I just don't understand people at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    prettybrown,
    I am sorry for your loss. He was an absolute gorgeous doll. Your picture and the saying is really nice. WS is a family friendly forum. I hope you will find some support here for your loss, and understand any discussion will be for Justice for this precious little boy who is now comfortable in the arms of the Lord never again to suffer pain and await rejoining you and your family.

Cubs'
    I sincerely appreciate all of the positive thoughts...Devarion was a beautiful child & I know he is smiling (better yet drooling...lol) down on us.

As of right now, the media hasnt released much information.

However, the family has alot of insight on what took place, I won't discuss those things.

Once again...thank you. & keep the family in your prayers.

I sincerely appreciate all of the positive thoughts...Devarion was a beautiful child & I know he is smiling (better yet drooling...lol) down on us.

However, the family has alot of insight on what took place, I won't discuss those things.

I'll be saying prayers for Devarion and your family. Devarion was such a cute child. And welcome to WS. I hope seeing this site and Devarion being discussed didn't shock you. We try to gain some understanding into why these cases happen. Much like you are I suspect. Alot of our members have also been in your shoes. Know that you are not alone. WS is about victim's rights and justice. Definitely, some things shouldn't be or can't be discussed. Again, prayers for Devarion and your family.

Thank you for posting and welcome to WS. I am so sorry for the pain you must all be feeling and will keep your family in my highest thoughts and prayers.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Oh prettybrown, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Devarion looks like he was such a sweet little angel. Please know we are praying for you and your family.
    You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    Sick, sick, sick.
    I just hope the sibling is REMOVED from that house...what is WRONG with people?!
    Agreed! I do feel for the family members and their utter disbelief they must be feeling, but anyone who post on here also has the right to be outraged and what happens to the innocent lives. That said, one will also find the compassion that is so very much needed. A lot of us feel both.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lne1970 For This Useful Post:

Another little angel in heaven. Prayers for his family.

You all are in my prayers. God bless.

What a beautiful child!!!! Prayers to you and your family prettybrown. I am so sorry for your loss.

Devarion is in the wings of angels now, may he rest in peace.

Salem

http://www.garnercitizen.com/2010/01...t-this-spring/

Says her trial was to start earlier this month but I find nothing on the outcome, wondering if there is a delay?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alaska4959 For This Useful Post:

ugh.

that about sums it up for me

Her record still shows a trial date of 4/12/2010. So either she was sentenced or it was delayed and neither has been put in the system yet.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

I am outraged over this and over the fact Pretty Brown asks for her family be left alone to grieve. We all grieve for every child that is murdered and we need to have righteous indignation, there is no excuse JMO
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PorcineGranny For This Useful Post: