735 users online (88 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Arrow Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

Video: Bart and George Anthony Interview, you need to go to this link to watch the video:

Link to Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx
    George Anthony Interview
    Anthonys Intrigued By Childs Photo

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Video: Bart and George Anthony Interview, you need to go to this link to watch the video:

Link to Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx
    George Anthony Interview
    Anthonys Intrigued By Childs Photo
    Sorry couldn't finish watching it, I'm tired of them.

WOW Cindy never said a word, she looks rough too, I wonder if she is about to lose it. Both CA and GA need to get some serious help and fast.

Is Cindy drugged or sleeping?

I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.
    JMO

Since this picture is out in the media I am sure that in the next few days they will have everyone in it identified. It is only a matter of time before this one is disproved. Caylee is dead. Just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by swttoes View Post
    I wondered the same. Perhaps the truth is slowly sinking in. I just hope their health holds out though all of this. She looked particularly bad on this one.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.
    That's the first thing I thought too. Very little eye contact and what little eye contact there was, almost seemed uncomfortable for her. Obviously strange, given her profession.

Quote Originally Posted by swttoes View Post
    The other night on NG I thought CA looked bad. Shaking and not real stable on her feet. Doddering is the impression I got.
    In this video, if it wasn't just a bad shot, she looks heavily drugged. Just my opinion, could be she's sleepy.

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
    Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Did they main line Valium into Cindy? I can't believe she kept quiet, although she did shake her head at the thought of telling people who have possibly seen Caylee to call LE.

I loved the lifting finger prints comment from MB. Like 100's of kids don't touch that every day?!
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

cocoamom, I beleive most people think they should NOT approach the child and the people with the child out of fear of harm to themselves or to the child. I am not sure what I would do, probably snatch, run, head to nearest police station, but then I may get charged with kidnapping, especially if it was not Caylee.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    It's only going to get worse for C&G, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner.
    Has Casey not had enough of having her parents suffer in such a cruel fashion?

OMG CA looks like crap! And I think she might be sleeping in that interview - except the few times she moves!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast