Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

WOW Cindy never said a word, she looks rough too, I wonder if she is about to lose it. Both CA and GA need to get some serious help and fast.

I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

Since this picture is out in the media I am sure that in the next few days they will have everyone in it identified. It is only a matter of time before this one is disproved. Caylee is dead. Just accept it.

Is Cindy drugged or sleeping?

I wondered the same. Perhaps the truth is slowly sinking in. I just hope their health holds out though all of this. She looked particularly bad on this one.

I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.

That's the first thing I thought too. Very little eye contact and what little eye contact there was, almost seemed uncomfortable for her. Obviously strange, given her profession.

Is Cindy drugged or sleeping?

The other night on NG I thought CA looked bad. Shaking and not real stable on her feet. Doddering is the impression I got.
In this video, if it wasn't just a bad shot, she looks heavily drugged. Just my opinion, could be she's sleepy.

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

Did they main line Valium into Cindy? I can't believe she kept quiet, although she did shake her head at the thought of telling people who have possibly seen Caylee to call LE.

I loved the lifting finger prints comment from MB. Like 100's of kids don't touch that every day?! :rolleyes:

cocoamom, I beleive most people think they should NOT approach the child and the people with the child out of fear of harm to themselves or to the child. I am not sure what I would do, probably snatch, run, head to nearest police station, but then I may get charged with kidnapping, especially if it was not Caylee.

It's only going to get worse for C&G, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner.
Has Casey not had enough of having her parents suffer in such a cruel fashion?:furious:

OMG CA looks like crap! And I think she might be sleeping in that interview - except the few times she moves!

UGGGGG....I am so sad I keep sitting through these interviews waiting for something to make me believe in Cindy and George again...Melissa Crabtree specifically asked George Anthony....what would you say....or is there a message you want to send out there for Caylee? OMG...perfect opening, I would have screamed ZFG, please bring our baby home, she is the love and the light of our lives, pleaase return our baby! But NO, he calmly said just keep sending in those tips. Come on, look into the camera....into the eyes of America and plead for your grandaughters return! Can anyone remember one time that either Cindy or George pleaded for her return? I am trying so hard to remain focused on Caylee....and not become angry and hardened, I believe nothing good is accomplished out of anger. But this interview just makes them look so...why can't they just tell the truth. I mean wasn't it Cindy who accused"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" Where has that honesty gone?
From day to day....I feel so many different emotions, I pray for this family.

Cindy's going down ..
By the end of next week, I predict a complete and total breakdown from Cindy ..

Oh my gosh. This is just getting ridiculous now. They really need to let the reality sink in.

The other night on NG I thought CA looked bad. Shaking and not real stable on her feet. Doddering is the impression I got.
In this video, if it wasn't just a bad shot, she looks heavily drugged. Just my opinion, could be she's sleepy.

Medicated and needs hours and hours of (peaceful) sleep, unfortunately I don't think she's going to get that anytime soon.

If complete strangers can see that the child photographed, is not Caylee, how in the world could George and Cindy possibly even think that's Caylee .. :rolleyes:

This is beyond stupid on the Anthony's part ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back