Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !!

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Good evening everybody! :seeya: Jane Velez-Mitchell on tonight for Nancy. Starting out talking about the hours of FBI interviews just released. Casey stole from Caylee's piggy bank and got into her college fund.

Typical Friday Nancy is not there

KC steals money from Caylee's piggy bank and college fund.

Hey Panthera and Txmama! I was beginning to think I was the only one here and everybody else is out having a nice dinner or something !!

OT- just want to thank everyone who gives us the blow by blow of NG every night! You guys are great for those of us unable to watch.

Casey stole from Caylee's Piggy Bank & Money from her Col. Fund.

George said...." I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk "..."It smelled like a decomposing body & I have smelled that odor before"

Hey Panthera and Txmama! I was beginning to think I was the only one here and everybody else is out having a nice dinner or something !!
I'm having mine while watching her show. I'm addicted I guess! :) I didn't know the FBI video was going to be released today so this is news!

Mark says lowest of low (lower than a snakes belly) KC stole from Caylee. Only 5 bucks left in Caylee's college fund.

There's only $5.00 left in a college fund GA set up for Caylee ~ it was $400.00. :eek:

Casey stole $400 from Caylee's Coll. fund & Coins from her piggy bank

Well if KC was into internet *advertiser censored* acting she sure wasnt making any money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back