rico234 (one of Casey's passwords)

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
GA said that another of Casey's passwords is rico234
when I did a search, I found an Eric D. (Casey has claimed that Caylee's father's name is Eric) with a user ID of rico234 at reunion.com

I do not have a reunion.com account, anyone?

There is only one with that full name he is 37 y/o and lives in IL. There are 2 Eric J's that live in FL but they are 18 & 19. Still looking.

There is a Rico D. But he is also 18 from Ocala, FL.

Sry..thats all there is and none of them seem to be him.

telephone number? 742-0234

Puerto RICO 234?

Rick O. 234?

R.I. Co.

RICO fed. offenses

according to GA, their search resulted in a Puerto Rican rum?

I thought he said something like that, rico234 was a Puerto Rican rum.

Tons of screen names on the net are rico234

Could rico be for ricardo?

Gonna say a "duh" statement....BUT, we ALL know we make our passwords something/someone we won't forget. Like the "timer55" one. Especially the "word" part...and sometimes I add "simple" numbers after it to make it more complex. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe the numbers don't really mean much...the "name" part seems important. Like on the "timer55" thread, someone mentioned that "timer" in the Urban Dictionary, is slang for a certain am't of pot (marajuana)...."rico" in spanish is more like "rich", in a more "blingy" sort of way.....as per my cousin. IMO - as always.

GA said that another of Casey's passwords is rico234
when I did a search, I found an Eric D. (Casey has claimed that Caylee's father's name is Eric) with a user ID of rico234 at reunion.com

I do not have a reunion.com account, anyone?

Hmmmm....now THAT sounds interesting to me....

Didn't the FBI agent refer to Ricardo as "Rico" during the interview early on tape one?

according to GA, their search resulted in a Puerto Rican rum?

Another "hmmmm" from me.....LOL With her being "in charge" of the shot girls, seems another possibility. There's some pics at the club with them around the table with a bottle on it.....like you see in the "celebrity" VIP room shots. I think all that Fusian gang were wanabe "gangsta in the hood" type with an attitude.

Gonna say a "duh" statement....BUT, we ALL know we make our passwords something/someone we won't forget. Like the "timer55" one. Especially the "word" part...and sometimes I add "simple" numbers after it to make it more complex. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe the numbers don't really mean much...the "name" part seems important. Like on the "timer55" thread, someone mentioned that "timer" in the Urban Dictionary, is slang for a certain am't of pot (marajuana)...."rico" in spanish is more like "rich", in a more "blingy" sort of way.....as per my cousin. IMO - as always.

I agree. Most of the time the password has to be over 6 dig's so its a word you'll remember + easy #'s. Sometimes I still forget.

Maybe Rico is short for Ricardo? He seems to have been a 'staple' in her life? Ex-bf and all.

what was the address for Ricardo and Amy was it not 232 Glenwood, maybe George got it wrong.

I also vote that "Rico" is likely in reference to Ricardo.

But this guy is from Michigan & he hasn't logged into his MySpace since 2006.

I also say Rico must be her friend Ricardo.... I don't understand why this particular password is even an issue?

There is only one with that full name he is 37 y/o and lives in IL. There are 2 Eric J's that live in FL but they are 18 & 19. Still looking.

There is a Rico D. But he is also 18 from Ocala, FL.

Sry..thats all there is and none of them seem to be him.

Me personally, I don't think the fact he is 37 & from Il as a reason to discount him. Would it surprise anyone that Casey would 1) come onto a married, older man, visiting the park with wife & kids or 2} pick up an older business man at some bar.

I don't think the baby daddy has to be from the area or in her age range.
This gal didn't care much about where she layed, ya know.

I thought he said something like that, rico234 was a Puerto Rican rum.

Tons of screen names on the net are rico234

Could rico be for ricardo?

It wasn't a screen name, it was a password.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back