Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

Scroll down to story entitled:

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

~ snip ~

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture.

~ snip ~

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

~ snip ~

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

I'm looking for the full statement from OCSO. If anybody has a link to it, please post? Thanks!

There was also more than one existing thread I found where this might go, but I wasn't sure which would be most appropriate. If anybody knows where it should go, please let me know, and I'll request a merge. Thanks!

ETA: added link

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html#-

Scroll down to story entitled:

GROUP RELEASES "CAYLEE SIGHTING" PHOTO

~ snip ~

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office blasted the Anthonys after the release of that picture.

~ snip ~

The Sheriff’s Office went on to say that it’s sad that the Anthonys, “can’t look at that picture and tell that it is not their grandchild.”

~ snip ~

The statement also said it’s a shame that innocent children’s pictures are being released as tips.

I'm looking for the full statement from OCSO. If anybody has a link to it, please post? Thanks!

There was also more than one existing thread I found where this might go, but I wasn't sure which would be most appropriate. If anybody knows where it should go, please let me know, and I'll request a merge. Thanks!

ETA: added link

GOOD for OSCO!! They're finally speaking out and refuting these absurd and outrageous statements by the A's. About damn time, if you ask me! :clap:

If I were the parent of any child whose picture was released for public scrutiny by the Anthonys, I'd be livid.

BeanE..I a going to make this the new thread for sightings and information pertaining to sightings, ok? That way we won't have parallel conversations going on about this development.

They should stop reporting these as Caylee sightings and call them Caylee-lookalike sightings. Completely different.

Thank heavens OCSO has come out publically on this one! These false reprts need to stop!

I do not want to see the A's hurt or smacked for their belief and efforts to find a live Caylee. However it cannot be at the expense of innocent children who are out everyday with their family members and loved ones having photos snapped unbeknownst to them! Not to mention the fact that I can clearly and oblviously see that this child is not Caylee and IMO the A's must also know this in their hearts. Shame on D & A Investigations, KFN and MB for continuing perpetuate and to lead the A's down a path of false hope!

IMO this is an extremely dangerous situation which can only lead to yet another sad tragedy!

If I were the parent of any child whose picture was released for public scrutiny by the Anthonys, I'd be livid.

Agree! Normally when a pic of a minor child is shown via the media it is blurred out. What gave them the right to release the pic for the world to view, knowing that they could not identify this child as Caylee?
If I were the parent of this child I would be talking to an attorney right now, even it was just to show the A's they need to check thier behavior and leave the investigating to the professionals.
Maybe if they had followed NeJames counsil, he would still be representing them and this snowball would stop rolling downhill.

i think LE is getting a wee bit tired of the "stories" that the a's are promoting and all the innocent people getting called into them....I do believe they are walking on very shaky ground at this point...LE has stated that they think the A's know more---with MN resignation and all.....
I think the poor grief stricken grandparents can only go so much furhter before they will take some form of action...perhaps kc will get company???

jmo

Agree! Normally when a pic of a minor child is shown via the media it is blurred out. What gave them the right to release the pic for the world to view, knowing that they could not identify this child as Caylee?
If I were the parent of this child I would be talking to an attorney right now, even it was just to show the A's they need to check thier behavior and leave the investigating to the professionals.
Maybe if they had followed NeJames counsil, he would still be representing them and this snowball would stop rolling downhill.

It'll be interesting to watch Michelle B (the "spokesperson") react to this article. I just hope she takes the time to comb her hair this time.

MOO

It'll be interesting to watch Michelle B (the "spokesperson") react to this article. I just hope she takes the time to comb her hair this time.

MOO

perhaps she will get into the mysterious PR guy for JB and start faxing in her comments?????
jmo

Thank heavens OCSO has come out publically on this one! These false reprts need to stop!

I do not want to see the A's hurt or smacked for their belief and efforts to find a live Caylee. However it cannot be at the expense of innocent children who are out everyday with their family members and loved ones having photos snapped unbeknownst to them! Not to mention the fact that I can clearly and oblviously see that this child is not Caylee and IMO the A's must also know this in their hearts. Shame on D & A Investigations, KFN and MB for continuing perpetuate and to lead the A's down a path of false hope!

IMO this is an extremely dangerous situation which can only lead to yet another sad tragedy!

I have no doubt that these people care nothing about the Anthony's and only about themselves. That PI is coming close to being compared to the one who ripped off Amy Bradley's (sp) parents.

MOO

LOL...Even if someone hog tied and gagged CA, I still think she would find some way to interfere with justice for Caylee.
Control Freak to the Max!

Such a good post!
I do think that a lot of what we've been seeing lately from them is some sort of pre-trial strategy (in a way). OCSO is trying hard to neutralize them.
The fact that they put innocent children pics out there is mind-boggling and irresponsible. They're willing to endanger another child for what? Saving their daughter's *advertiser censored**?
Sick. JMHO

BeanE..I a going to make this the new thread for sightings and information pertaining to sightings, ok? That way we won't have parallel conversations going on about this development.

Thanks, JBean!

I'd like to put in a personal request to Tricia and the mods that all pics of children for these sightings be pulled, and no more posted.

The reason for my request is that I'm very, very concerned that with the continuing hysteria that plagues this case, some child is going to be harmed emotionally by getting snatched, dragged to a security guard, questioned by a stranger, having their picture plastered on the net, etc. It's really getting out of control.

We have people in this forum saying they would snatch and run with a child they thought was Caylee!!! I would like to request also of Tricia and the mods that these posts get deleted or edited to remove those statements. It's a very dangerous thought to get into the head of someone with poor judgement, however well-intentioned.

I know I'm going to get blasted by some people for this, and I am truly sorry for any hurt feelings, but I feel very strongly about it, and the level of my concern compels me to speak out.

Let's please take the wisest course on this.

Thank you for your consideration.

BeanE

They should stop reporting these as Caylee sightings and call them Caylee-lookalike sightings. Completely different.

What sort of idiot would kidnap a child and NOT alter their appearance anyway? Just kidnap her, and take her out in a very public place...looking like she did when she was kidnappped. NO kidnapper is going to do that, unless they want to be caught and arrested.

MOO

Oh, and maybe leave the annoyed & annoying facial expressions at home also. She looked totally bored by the whole thing..... like it was an effort to even be there.

And frankly, if she's just going to sell us the Anthony theories, I'd rather hear it from the Anthonys.... at least I can understand why THEY aren't ready to face reality.

Hearing these theories & spin from anyone who is NOT related to Casey is just plain disgusting because IF she believes what she's saying, she's whacked out & if she doesn't believe what she's saying.... she's a big, fat liar who has no scruples.

Thanks, JBean!

I'd like to put in a personal request to Tricia and the mods that all pics of children for these sightings be pulled, and no more posted.

BeanE

I tend to agree with you BeanE. I can recall in the past when a minor child's name or likeness was exposed to the media, many outlets did pull or blurr the image, and discontinued using the name publicly to protect the safety and privacy of the parties involved.

MOO

It amazes me that all these people associated with KFN look so unprofessional. It also bothers me that MB doesn't look the interviewer in the eye when talking.

MOO

LOL! You know what, I thought the same thing. Shower and comb your hair before going on camera next time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back