1355 users online (321 members and 1034 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Reward Funds

I haven't found the answer to my question yet. If it has been asked/answered could someone link me the thread please.

What has happened with the reward funds, who contributed and who exactly has control of them as of today?

The A's have completely ignored this in public. They chase after visions of tips, I suspect conjured up by either the A's or their KFN friends but I haven't heard one peep about the reward offered back in July.

Anyone know? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    I haven't found the answer to my question yet. If it has been asked/answered could someone link me the thread please.

What has happened with the reward funds, who contributed and who exactly has control of them as of today?

The A's have completely ignored this in public. They chase after visions of tips, I suspect conjured up by either the A's or their KFN friends but I haven't heard one peep about the reward offered back in July.

Anyone know? TIA
    I do not have a link, but IIRC the 225k reward EXPIRED after 90 days.
    Just the FACTS Ma'am. Who, what, when, where, why, and how.

If I remember correctly, the reward was posted by the Never Lose Hope Foundation. You are right - I have never heard the Anthonys plead for the safe return of Caylee and that there is a reward.

I do not have much faith in Never Lose Hope because their name is on my car chance ticket that I am convinced is bogus.

reward

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineJ View Post
    If I remember correctly, the reward was posted by the Never Lose Hope Foundation. You are right - I have never heard the Anthonys plead for the safe return of Caylee and that there is a reward.

I do not have much faith in Never Lose Hope because their name is on my car chance ticket that I am convinced is bogus.
    IIRC, the bulk of the reward money was suppodely fronted by the guy that "owns" the exotic car rental place, through the NLHF and that $25,000 was from KFN. The reward was only for a LIVE Caylee and expired after 30-90 days (?)

The whole thing was hinky...

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Thanxs for the links. They answered my question of who offered the funds. I didn't realize that KFN was involved. Seems strange that it was only good for 90 days and wasn't plastered over the media for those 90 days.

Guess they knew no one would step forward to claim it. Sad.

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Hey WTC~

Wasn't the original reward from Fusian Exotic cars and another business? I'm starting to find it really strange that all these associates of the A's is like a cirlce and it all started with KC.

Example: KC partied at Fusian. The reward came from Fusian Exotic cars which is linked to club fusian. Then KFN but that's a whole other subject.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    Hey WTC~

Wasn't the original reward from Fusian Exotic cars and another business? I'm starting to find it really strange that all these associates of the A's is like a cirlce and it all started with KC.

Example: KC partied at Fusian. The reward came from Fusian Exotic cars which is linked to club fusian. Then KFN but that's a whole other subject.
    I do believe you're right, Coley. I'll have to go back and look again for that Fusian stuff. I'll do that later, I'm off to an art festival in a few mins. (How dare hubby want to drag me away from the computer all afternoon long! )

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    I do believe you're right, Coley. I'll have to go back and look again for that Fusian stuff. I'll do that later, I'm off to an art festival in a few mins.

Have fun! We will hold the fort down for you
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    Have fun! We will hold the fort down for you
    Oh you are good. This reward fund has been bugging me for weeks and I just cannot nail it down. Another dot that needs connecting.