Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking LKL/Ramseys: Caller Salt Lake City

Trisha! Was that you????????????????????
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

I just heard that tooo!!! Tricia? fess up LOL

Ouch!

How is it that John heard the first part of the question, but totally missed the second part?
    "To be a good Republican, you have to believe that God hates homosexuality, but loves the death penalty." Ann Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I just heard that tooo!!! Tricia? fess up LOL
    And it was about the bogus foundation, which Patsy claimed, only recently donating 1,000 dollars to a children's camp.

Is the IRS aware of this?
    -

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

$1000 and they have a private plane?

Break out the bubbly.....
    Above is my opinion only

John claimed not to have heard the second question, which had to do with Judge Carnes not having had access to the police files when she supported the Intruder theory.

imo

Selective hearing disorder. My kids have it.
    "To be a good Republican, you have to believe that God hates homosexuality, but loves the death penalty." Ann Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    John claimed not to have heard the second question, which had to do with Judge Carnes not having had access to the police files when she supported the Intruder theory.

imo
    Too bad LKL didn't pursue it! I wanted to hear John's reply.

I wonder if Patsy has the time to work the Foundation into her busy schedule....shouldn't be too hard with her website thingie.

Quite frankly I thought John came off like an Enron executive....not giving any real answers and skirting the issues.

Heck I learned about Patsy's cancer than John's campaign.
    -

The **ll John didn't hear the 2nd part of that question!
    He just didn't want to answer it!
    Does he really think that the TRUTH is not going to get out?
    Way to go whoever called in those 2 terrific questions!!! (He sure stammered over the JonBenet Foundation answer.... it was patheic really. And Patsy's "save" regarding the $1,000 to the camp was IMO nothing more than action taken recently on their part in anticipation of being ASKED about the Foundation. Too little, too late guys.....

This may very well be the best opportunity to date for getting the Ramseys on the spot to answer tough questions regarding the murder and cover-up of their daughter. Politics will do that. Why would they INVITE it?
    This post is my opinion.

John must be very thankful that Patsy is running with him. I mean, um, standing with him...so she can answer the tough questions.

I just read an article that stated that the reason the Ramseys left Georgia and moved to Michigan was so that Burke could "finish high school there."
    That's a pretty big move from one high school to another.

What was so wrong with him going to his high school in Georgia?

I still say something is up with that.
    This post is my opinion.

How can the non existing Foundation make a recent donation to the kids' camp? Does the foundation exist or not?

Can the Ramsey's ever one one good deed or give a donation without giving themselves kudos in a book or on TV?

KKK I believe John heard the question...but Patsy forgot to answer it. John's opponents ought to check out the forums, and the people of Charlevioux. John was NOT honest in his answers.
    -

It Was Indeed Tricia

There is a thread going on about it at FFJ.

John Ramsey became very disoriented by getting a question he didn't expect.
    Larry's screener will be in trouble over that one.

Ramsey is a robot: he can only speak from a prepared script. He interjects an "er" or "ummm" every three seconds.

And people actually pay money to listen to him at those Christian banquets?

Patsy

Did anyone else think Patsy looked pretty bad? It looked like she had circles under her eyes and she's lost weight. I guess the chemo has been pretty rough on her. No matter what, I don't like to see anyone suffer.

I think John heard the question too. That's an old trick. If you don't want to answer, pretend you didn't hear the question and maybe something will happen in the meantime so you never have to answer. In this case, "Patsy" is what happened in the meantime. She sure jumped right in there didn't she? And she looked kinda pissed off when she first started talking about the foundation and the donation. I wonder if her nerves are going to be able to handle a political campaign. I also wonder if they're still both taking antidepressants.

Patsy Looked OK

It's understandable that she would be very tired after the big rally yesterday, the morning TV interviews, etc. She is very thin. But she is still feisty, as we all saw after the Foundation question.

She became very animated when an old friend-Marvella, Marcella, or something-called in from Kentucky to wish her well.

I don't think Patsy is on antidepressants any more. She was thinking and speaking more clearly tonight than I have seen her do in a long time.

She and Tammy Faye have the same attitude about the cancer: they're gonna live 'til they die. I can see where Patsy would be a good motivational speaker for those with cancer.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast