LKL/Ramseys: Caller Salt Lake City

Ouch!

How is it that John heard the first part of the question, but totally missed the second part?

Casshew said:
I just heard that tooo!!! Tricia? fess up LOL

And it was about the bogus foundation, which Patsy claimed, only recently donating 1,000 dollars to a children's camp.

Is the IRS aware of this? :eek:

John claimed not to have heard the second question, which had to do with Judge Carnes not having had access to the police files when she supported the Intruder theory.

imo

Ivy said:
John claimed not to have heard the second question, which had to do with Judge Carnes not having had access to the police files when she supported the Intruder theory.

imo

Too bad LKL didn't pursue it! I wanted to hear John's reply.

I wonder if Patsy has the time to work the Foundation into her busy schedule....shouldn't be too hard with her website thingie.

Quite frankly I thought John came off like an Enron executive....not giving any real answers and skirting the issues.

Heck I learned about Patsy's cancer than John's campaign.

The **ll John didn't hear the 2nd part of that question!
He just didn't want to answer it!
Does he really think that the TRUTH is not going to get out?
Way to go whoever called in those 2 terrific questions!!! (He sure stammered over the JonBenet Foundation answer.... it was patheic really. And Patsy's "save" regarding the $1,000 to the camp was IMO nothing more than action taken recently on their part in anticipation of being ASKED about the Foundation. Too little, too late guys.....

This may very well be the best opportunity to date for getting the Ramseys on the spot to answer tough questions regarding the murder and cover-up of their daughter. Politics will do that. Why would they INVITE it?

John must be very thankful that Patsy is running with him. I mean, um, standing with him...so she can answer the tough questions.

I just read an article that stated that the reason the Ramseys left Georgia and moved to Michigan was so that Burke could "finish high school there."
That's a pretty big move from one high school to another.

What was so wrong with him going to his high school in Georgia?

I still say something is up with that.

How can the non existing Foundation make a recent donation to the kids' camp? Does the foundation exist or not?

Can the Ramsey's ever one one good deed or give a donation without giving themselves kudos in a book or on TV?

KKK I believe John heard the question...but Patsy forgot to answer it. :) John's opponents ought to check out the forums, and the people of Charlevioux. John was NOT honest in his answers.

There is a thread going on about it at FFJ.

John Ramsey became very disoriented by getting a question he didn't expect.
Larry's screener will be in trouble over that one.

Ramsey is a robot: he can only speak from a prepared script. He interjects an "er" or "ummm" every three seconds.

And people actually pay money to listen to him at those Christian banquets?

Did anyone else think Patsy looked pretty bad? It looked like she had circles under her eyes and she's lost weight. I guess the chemo has been pretty rough on her. No matter what, I don't like to see anyone suffer.

I think John heard the question too. That's an old trick. If you don't want to answer, pretend you didn't hear the question and maybe something will happen in the meantime so you never have to answer. In this case, "Patsy" is what happened in the meantime. She sure jumped right in there didn't she? And she looked kinda pissed off when she first started talking about the foundation and the donation. I wonder if her nerves are going to be able to handle a political campaign. I also wonder if they're still both taking antidepressants.

It's understandable that she would be very tired after the big rally yesterday, the morning TV interviews, etc. She is very thin. But she is still feisty, as we all saw after the Foundation question.

She became very animated when an old friend-Marvella, Marcella, or something-called in from Kentucky to wish her well.

I don't think Patsy is on antidepressants any more. She was thinking and speaking more clearly tonight than I have seen her do in a long time.

She and Tammy Faye have the same attitude about the cancer: they're gonna live 'til they die. I can see where Patsy would be a good motivational speaker for those with cancer.

Petronella said:
It's understandable that she would be very tired after the big rally yesterday, the morning TV interviews, etc. She is very thin. But she is still feisty, as we all saw after the Foundation question.

She became very animated when an old friend-Marvella, Marcella, or something-called in from Kentucky to wish her well.

I don't think Patsy is on antidepressants any more. She was thinking and speaking more clearly tonight than I have seen her do in a long time.

She and Tammy Faye have the same attitude about the cancer: they're gonna live 'til they die. I can see where Patsy would be a good motivational speaker for those with cancer.

I thought Patsy looked very well actually. It's quite amazing to me that she is still around after being diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer! My mom lived 6 1/2 yrs after being diagnosed with the same. My heart goes out to Patsy - guilty of involvement in the murder or not - and her cancer battle.
She mentioned having a CA125 of just 8. That is VERY good. (You are fine up until a reading of 35.)
I am really quite impressed that she has the spunk and fortitude to start her own business with going through 3 chemo treatments recently and knowing she could die of cancer in 6 months. I know I could not do it.

I still don't understand why they would want to bring scrutiny on themselves again though. Especially in politics where they are fair game and Lin Wood cannot sue them for slander!

Did anyone else notice that John's eyes were blinking a mile and minute, Patsy had a glued on smile that did not change...and John said they hoped to raise MORE money than they did from the lawsuits ?

What does the lawsuits have to do with the book cover? AND how come Lin Wood tells the world he's made more money on the Ramsey case than Darnay has made in his entire career?

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

Yep it was me. I had about a million questions to ask but I knew he wouldn't expect the question about the Foundation or the civil case.

Patsy Ramsey out and out lied about the Foundation. The Foundation does not exist. Even though their book claims the proceeds are going to their foundation.

I have a feeling the people who are running against Ramsey won't let him slide by like Larry did tonight.

I just watched the tape. I heard my second question just fine.

Keep up the great posting everyone. Both sides are welcome. I really do like hearing logical and calm discussions from everyone.

WS ROCKS!!

.............. I wonder what Fleet, the letter writer, will have to contribute to Johns campaign................?

K777angel said:
I still don't understand why they would want to bring scrutiny on themselves again though.

Some people have big needs.

There's a character in the Tibetin Book of the Dead (I think); a ravenous ghost. It has a huge belly and a pinpoint mouth, must eat, must eat...

Alexander the insatiable.

Small wonder these two found each other.

I look forward to whatever they do, spilling beans all the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back