Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She could be right about this:

kc was zanaxing caylee, on 6/06 she goes to fusion, she tells ah and ric that her boss sent her there to check on daughter ric states that she showed up at his apartment at around 11:30 that night, with caylee and they spent the night. Earlier when kc was at fusion who was watching caylee ? She was zanaxed and in the trunk of the car. (I wonder if le asked ric if caylee was only wearing a diper when kc brought her in the apartment) kc zanaxed caylee numerous times between 6/1 and 6/16. I'm sure there was a fight on the 15th but it is irrelevant, I'm sure there were alot of fights. The 16th of June, the call from the a's home to kc's cell was probably to tell kc to get up and come out of her room and take care of her daughter. I believe ga did see kc and caylee leave at 12:50, but they didnt go far, they were right by the a's home waiting for ga to go to work, after ga left they came back. kc then leaves the a's house heading toward tones, she starts making phone calls ga ca ah, she was trying to get someone to watch caylee. Then it looks like she stops somewhere on the way to tone's. she stopped probably took caylee's sipee cup that had juice in it, and crushed up a zanax in it, she waited then for her to go to sleep, took caylee's clothes off, and put her in the trunk. Off to tone's and leaves her car in the parking lot with Caylee in the trunk asleep, this time was different though, she either had chloroform in a container in her trunk or spilled some in her trunk, anyway because of the chloroform there was no oxygen and caylee was probably dead before she even got to tone's. I bet that she checked on her sometime that evening and knew that she was dead. I dont think she did this on purpose but when kc zanaxed her that was felonious assault and death during the comission of felonious assault is 1st degree murder. So date of death imho was early evening on june 16th. (thank you Joyce for pointing out the ping info for the 16th and thank you bondjamesbond for idea of what all the calls were about that aftrenoon)

She could be right about this:

Maybe Zanny is short for Xanax afterall, as LP suggests. So when KC told people that her daughter was with Zanny, it wasn't too far from the truth. CA even said that she believed that Zanny meant..anybody that was babysitting Caylee. Kinda like Nanny...but, with a Z. IOW...the Xanax (Zanny) could have been her "babysitter".

Do we have pings for June 16th and if so can someone give me a link..Thanks

This has been my theory since we first heard the 911 calls.

In Casey's warped mind, she couldn't tell anyone she was drugging her child so she could party, (because a "good mother" would never do that,) so she gave the drug the name of a "real person," which, in her mind, justified her actions and made it "okay."

JMO.

why does casey take caylee's clothes off if she's just expecting her to sleep while she's in the trunk?

I think this is pretty close to what happened. I have doubts that Caylee died on the June 16th though. I think KC was drugging her. At first for small amounts of time, then as KC became more confident, for longer periods of time. I think this started before KC spent the night at Ricardo's on May 31st. Maybe this is around the time it started, because KC had Caylee with her for a portion of that night.

I think after the blowout at the house, for a least a couple of days, KC was following a routine of drugging Caylee at night, going to her folks house during the day and then before anyone came home, drugging Caylee and putting her in the trunk and heading back to TonE. KC had a routine for hiding out during the day when she was supposed to be "working" at her nonexistent job.

I don't believe KC's 31 days story. KC has not said anything that is true so far and I think the 31 days is just a way to throw everyone off track. I'm thinking Caylee did not die until the 19th or 20th. Kinda depends on how long it would take for the car to get really smelly. Apparently it was not that smelly on June 30th when it was towed. Forensics says the decomp gases are consistent with a corpse of 2.6 days. I think the 2.6 days could be off a little bit, based on temperatures and Caylee's size, but I don't think it is two weeks off.

The 20th to the 30th is 10 days. How badly would the car smell in 10 days given the FL heat and humidity?

Salem

See what I am so freaking confused about and maybe someone can help clear this up b/c right now there is a BIG HOLE for me.

Casey's car started smelling a couple of weeks after SB towed the car to the tow yard. The car was towed on June 30 and had NO SMELL. It was AFTER he got the car there that it began smelling but the smell wasn't bad b/c SB said the smell did not alert him then and that he just ignored the car after that. Fast forward now to July 15th when Cindy and George come to pick the car up. SB takes them to the car and as soon as the door flys open the smell is so bad that SB "remembers" the smell and immediatly knows its death. They then figure out that the source of the smell is the car trunk so they go to open that alll up. NOW this is where my theory where I need help with:

If Caylees body wasn't in the trunk at the time then why was the smell so unberable and why didn't the tow yard guy smell anything when he picked the car up? It was AFTER the car was towed that it began smelling so that is where I am confused. Something is not adding up to me and is making me wonder if this SB guy is in on everything. He says they threw the bag over the fence b/c it contained maggots and stuff. Could it be that they are leaving the part out that Caylees body was also in the bag?

This also makes me wonder that if Caylees body was in the trunk that long that maybe that is WHY the car is still smelling 4 months later.

I have been waiting for a place to post this and here is as good a place as I have seen. I was reviewing some of the witness statements a couple of weeks ago and in looking closely at Ricardo's I noted something I had never seen before. He stated that Casey and Caylee were already at his house when he got home from work, but did not usually interact with Caylee at night because "she had already been PUT to sleep"...not the exact words but the PUT TO SLEEP is accurate. Who says that? I would say:
She was already asleep.
She was already in bed.
She had already fallen asleep.
She was not awake by the time I got there.
She had already gone to bed.
She was in bed.
She was asleep.

But it just struck me odd that he said she had already been PUT to sleep.

Wasn't he the one with the "win her over with chloroform" pic on his MySpace and took it down after this all happened?

If Casey gave Caylee chloroform, I doubt it was by accident...:eek:

OK...xanax is a REALLY bitter drug. I can be quite sure Caylee wouldn't drink it, even if it WAS in her juice with all that sugar. Went to a bizarre "druggie" site....xanax is NOT soluble in water...it IS soluble in alcohol and other things. BUT, they also suggested grinding it and put it into a "gel cap". On drugs.com, they warn about buying it from online pharmacy's, as it often contains some of the drug "haldol". A strong antipsychotic...and I quote "with dangerous side effects". Casey probably DID use a gel cap...Caylee probably was used to that....OR, EVEN BETTER, dissolved it in Benadryl and gave it to her with the dropper thingie. The combo of the Benedryl, xanax, and haldol (if from an online pharmacy) probably was deadly that last time. Poor caylee didn't have a chance.

so she wouldn't be hot? :waitasec:

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but, here is a woman, supposedly drugging her child and putting her to bed in the trunk of a car, why the heck would she care if she got hot or not?

i don't think she took her clothes off until after she dies and before she puts her in a bag or suitcase and gets rid of the body.

See what I am so freaking confused about and maybe someone can help clear this up b/c right now there is a BIG HOLE for me.

Casey's car started smelling a couple of weeks after SB towed the car to the tow yard. The car was towed on June 30 and had NO SMELL. It was AFTER he got the car there that it began smelling but the smell wasn't bad b/c SB said he didn't think much of it and just ignored the car after that. What I get out of that was that her car didn't smell so bad that it would alert someone that something was wrong. Fast forward now to July 15th when Cindy and George come to pick the car up. SB takes them to the car and as soon as the door flys open the smell is so bad that SB "remembers" the smell and immediatly knows its death. They then figure out that the source of the smell is the car trunk so they go to open that alll up. NOW this is where my theory where I need help with:

If Caylees body wasn't in the trunk at the time then why was the smell so unberable and why didn't the tow yard guy smell anything when he picked the car up? It was AFTER the car was towed that it began smelling so that is where I am confused. Something is not adding up to me and is making me wonder if this SB guy is in on everything. He says they threw the bag over the fence b/c it contained maggots and stuff. Could it be that they are leaving the part out that Caylees body was also in the bag?

This also makes me wonder that if Caylees body was in the trunk that long that maybe that is WHY the car is still smelling 4 months later.

The towyard guy didn't smell anything when he towed the car because he had a bad head cold. The decomp was somewhere in that trunk and continued to decompose over the next couple of weeks until it had permeated the trunk with the smell. If Caylee's body had been in the bag that was tossed over the fence, we'd know about it as the bag was retrieved by LE and it would have been senseless to continue searching if this were the case.

I did a ping analysis of June 16, including drive times and cell tower sector locations. KC drove straight to AL's, leaving her parent's around 4:12 PM. I don't believe she stopped along the way.

IMO, Caylee died at the Anthony's mid-afternoon and that is why there was a flurry of calls. Not reaching anyone, she had a chance to "calm down" and decided to put her daughter in the trunk to give herself time to figure out what to do.

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but, here is a woman, supposedly drugging her child and putting her to bed in the trunk of a car, why the heck would she care if she got hot or not?

i don't think she took her clothes off until after she dies and before she puts her in a bag or suitcase and gets rid of the body.

It makes sense to me as the days in June were very hot. It indicates to me that this indeed took place during the daytime but I believe she was already dead before the sun went down on the 16th.

Casey's car started smelling a couple of weeks after SB towed the car to the tow yard. The car was towed on June 30 and had NO SMELL. It was AFTER he got the car there that it began smelling but the smell wasn't bad b/c SB said the smell did not alert him then and that he just ignored the car after that. Fast forward now to July 15th when Cindy and George come to pick the car up. SB takes them to the car and as soon as the door flys open the smell is so bad that SB "remembers" the smell and immediatly knows its death. They then figure out that the source of the smell is the car trunk so they go to open that alll up. NOW this is where my theory where I need help with:

IIRC, George had to bring the keys to open the car up at the tow yard. Probably when the tow truck driver got it, it was most likely a "back up and go" type of thing...with minimal contact with the car.
I'm sure it smelled, more INSIDE the car at this time. After sitting in the sun and heat, the reactions and continued degradation of the fluids got worse and MORE smelly. IMO

Does anyone know what car KC & AL were in when they went to Blockbuster on the evening (just before 8pm) of June 16 to rent their movies? I've seen the inside surveillance footage from BB, but didn't know if they showed the parking lot video anywhere.

IF Caylee was recently deceased in the trunk of the car they drove to Blockbuster to rent those movies...just the thought of that makes me cry. I know this whole case is heartbreaking, but it just struck me for some reason that IF that was the night, and KC is walking through that store with her arm around him with no cares, ugh.

Thanks guys! I forgot all about those details but I remember now! I remember that LE got the bag that was thrown over the fence to so nevermind on that.

Does anyone know what car KC & AL were in when they went to Blockbuster on the evening (just before 8pm) of June 16 to rent their movies? I've seen the inside surveillance footage from BB, but didn't know if they showed the parking lot video anywhere.

IF Caylee was recently deceased in the trunk of the car they drove to Blockbuster to rent those movies...just the thought of that makes me cry. I know this whole case is heartbreaking, but it just struck me for some reason that IF that was the night, and KC is walking through that store with her arm around him with no cares, ugh.

Not 100% certain but I believe Tony drove most of the time when they were together. Tony's a guy with a new girlfriend - he's going to drive out of chauvinism. Besides, KC had no money and could not afford to burn her own gas.

The towyard guy didn't smell anything when he towed the car because he had a bad head cold. The decomp was somewhere in that trunk and continued to decompose over the next couple of weeks until it had permeated the trunk with the smell. If Caylee's body had been in the bag that was tossed over the fence, we'd know about it as the bag was retrieved by LE and it would have been senseless to continue searching if this were the case.

BOTH correct !! What is it they say about "great minds...." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member