Casey's Drivers License: as told by Lee & George

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
In the FBI inteview released yesterday, George states that Casey's "regular" purse was in the Pontiac when it was towed. The agent asks him if her license was in the purse and George says Oh yes. And then the agent says something to the effect, then she was without her identification for over 2 weeks, and George again agrees and says yes.

BUT

Lee mentions seeing her DL in her wallet when he brought her things from Tony's.

Is it possible she left one copy IN the car and obtained another copy from the DMV. or is one of them not telling the truth?

I know she used her DL as ID on the check cashing/stealing spree...so why does George say it was in the purse that was recovered in the car if it was NOT?

Grasping at straws here...:waitasec:

That got my attention as well....!

Also she is showing her ID at the Target store when she was using Amy's check and she got away with it because she signed her name (KC) and used her ID.

I also did not understand why he could not remember the date she took Cindy's car....If he seen her on the 24th "possitive about that" and her car was left at Amscott the 27th. Then it would have only been a 2 day period she could have had Cindy's car so why can't he remember!

The other thing that struck me odd that a father would mention a boy she dated and said that he was 16 or 17 but that's the guy he would like her to marry? Weird!

I thought it was established early on that Casey never even had a drivers license at all, only a learner's permit. I don't remember the source for that, since it was months ago, but I do remember discussion about it here. Does a learner's permit look the same as a drivers license in Florida? I'm pretty sure that here it is still just a piece of paper without a photo on it. Or maybe both George and Lee were referring to a state-issued ID card as her "license"?

At any rate, I think it's possible that she left a photo ID in her purse, and then got a new one. Or maybe even got the new one first? It would only cost around $20 to get a duplicate, I think.

I thought it was established early on that Casey never even had a drivers license at all, only a learner's permit. I don't remember the source for that, since it was months ago, but I do remember discussion about it here. Does a learner's permit look the same as a drivers license in Florida? I'm pretty sure that here it is still just a piece of paper without a photo on it. Or maybe both George and Lee were referring to a state-issued ID card as her "license"?

At any rate, I think it's possible that she left a photo ID in her purse, and then got a new one. Or maybe even got the new one first? It would only cost around $20 to get a duplicate, I think.
I think her not having a driver license was just a rumor. There is a picture of some form of license in the doc dumps, and they do list her DL# in the police report.

I think her not having a driver license was just a rumor. There is a picture of some frm of license in the doc dumps, and they do list her DL# in the police report.

Your right it has given her DL i n the police reports.

My research shows that July 15, car recovered, George went to work, George left in the back corner of family dynamics and not really filled in on all the details, so, to George he saw KC purse in the car and then heard from Lee about the wallet, ID, cash, and George in my opinion is just assuming this all came from the car when in fact, KC left her purse in the car and took her wallet, ID with her.....

This case in my opinion is simple basic and spot on to the witness list--the dots all connnect via the witness list.

In the FBI inteview released yesterday, George states that Casey's "regular" purse was in the Pontiac when it was towed. The agent asks him if her license was in the purse and George says Oh yes. And then the agent says something to the effect, then she was without her identification for over 2 weeks, and George again agrees and says yes.

BUT

Lee mentions seeing her DL in her wallet when he brought her things from Tony's.

Is it possible she left one copy IN the car and obtained another copy from the DMV. or is one of them not telling the truth?

I know she used her DL as ID on the check cashing/stealing spree...so why does George say it was in the purse that was recovered in the car if it was NOT?

Grasping at straws here...:waitasec:

What I heard was he was asked if her IDs were in the purse. I never heard anyone in that interview mention a driver's license.

This caught my attention as well. What was she flashing around when she was on her spending spree? I have thought before that somehow she wanted people think she too was missing. Why else leave your purse?

My research shows that July 15, car recovered, George went to work, George left in the back corner of family dynamics and not really filled in on all the details, so, to George he saw KC purse in the car and then heard from Lee about the wallet, ID, cash, and George in my opinion is just assuming this all came from the car when in fact, KC left her purse in the car and took her wallet, ID with her.....

This case in my opinion is simple basic and spot on to the witness list--the dots all connnect via the witness list.
Where have you been! I've been looking for you! I always read your myspace blog and I was sorry to hear about the carp that happened there! :)

I think her not having a driver license was just a rumor. There is a picture of some frm of license in the doc dumps, and they do list her DL# in the police report.

I am not sure about that one. For some reason, I thought I read she had a restricted license. A Florida ID also looks identical to a DL with the picture and the numbers.

What I heard was he was asked if her IDs were in the purse. I never heard anyone in that interview mention a driver's license.

I think you are right. IIRC, she had some kind of restricted license or a permit license. Both look identical to a DL.

IIRC Cindy has been saying that Casey's purse was in the front seat of the car although she clarifies that to be Casey's workbag in an interview, which is not the purse she carries as her 'regular' purse. Is George repeating what Cindy has told him? Is George getting mixed up with the purse that Lee brought home from Tony’s? If he saw Casey's ID in the purse then that brings into question how many ID's did Casey have. The other question is if he didn't see the ID why say he did. What possible effect would not telling the truth about that make? GRRRrrrr

Maybe she had AH's license while she was cashing the checks? I know some people keep them in their checkbook. Neither here nor there, whether KC's driver's license was in the bag at TonE's or left in the car, I think she was trying to make it look like someone had stolen her car, keys, etc. and maybe would have claimed that the kidnappers did it. Who knows. What I want to know is where did she put Caylee!

IIRC Cindy has been saying that Casey's purse was in the front seat of the car although she clarifies that to be Casey's workbag in an interview, which is not the purse she carries as her 'regular' purse. Is George repeating what Cindy has told him? Is George getting mixed up with the purse that Lee brought home from Tony’s? If he saw Casey's ID in the purse then that brings into question how many ID's did Casey have. The other question is if he didn't see the ID why say he did. What possible effect would not telling the truth about that make? GRRRrrrr

The female police officer took a SECOND ID which was NOT KC's from behind KC's ID. CA wanted to know whose it was and the officer would not tell her.

....just wondering......IF she did have an ID at AL's that Lee had and she had one in the car at the Amscott that GA says he saw, THEN if she got a duplicate ID, I wonder just for pure curiosity, do the DMV officers ask why you had to get a duplicate....such as was it lost? stolen? etc.

I am not sure about that one. For some reason, I thought I read she had a restricted license. A Florida ID also looks identical to a DL with the picture and the numbers.
I am only saying that there has never been any evidence that she did not have a license and the police reports call it her driver license number not an ID number.

But then again they have Cindy's birthdate wrong so who knows !

Maybe she had AH's license while she was cashing the checks? I know some people keep them in their checkbook. Neither here nor there, whether KC's driver's license was in the bag at TonE's or left in the car, I think she was trying to make it look like someone had stolen her car, keys, etc. and maybe would have claimed that the kidnappers did it. Who knows. What I want to know is where did she put Caylee!

I thought the same thing at first but she wouldnt have been able to board the plane without ID

The female police officer took a SECOND ID which was NOT KC's from behind KC's ID. CA wanted to know whose it was and the officer would not tell her.

Well I want to know whose it was too.
Could it have been a LE ID? A key card to enter a secuity door. It had to be something, in my opinion, that a LE officer would be able to recognize from a little bit of a distance since Lee said they were going in and out of the room and not going through the items with them. Of course if Lee is not being truthful about that night then we really don't know if a 2nd ID even exsisted.

I would for once like to hear an interview and get more questions answered than be left asking. Ya, I know. It the Athony's, dream on

I thought the same thing at first but she wouldnt have been able to board the plane without ID

Yes, she could have. For Puerto Rico I believe you need your passport and one other form of ID. Birth Certificate, employment ID, bill or something with your current address on it. Not everyone drives.

imo/ she had to have something of amy's, birth certificate, in the state of florida you cant have both a DL and a ID, one or the other. I have to believe that there is someone in trouble at the DMV (not accessory, just not doing their job), because I think kc had a DL or ID with amy's name on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back