825 users online (93 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dog is shot after threat by 'sniper'

When Laura Middleton came home from work last Friday, she found her dog, Bomber, lying on her bed, whimpering.

Then she saw the hole in his left side, torn open by a pellet gun, she said.

Middleton, 22, and other residents at the Casita Real condos at Indian School and Granite Reef roads were papered with fliers last week signed by someone claiming to be "the sniper" and warning them that their dogs would be killed if their waste wasn't cleaned up.

"First you just freak out and get a little hysterical," said Middleton, a waitress. Eventually, she took the dog to a veterinarian, and Bomber is recovering from his wound.

The fliers, typewritten in all capital letters on white paper, address all dog owners in the condo complex.

"I am sorry to say effective immediatley , your dog will be shot on the spot if you do not pick up his dog (expletive). I will be in a bush/a tree/car/van/window. Consider yourself warned!!! I am sick of looking at dog (expletive) all over this property. It's simple. Your dog will live if you pick-up (sic), die if you don't."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...gshot12Z8.html

OMG

I don't know if it is because it is so flippin' late and I should be in bed... or what? The crime is horrible but the flier is hysterical.