787 users online (86 members and 701 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Photo Evidence - Key lie can be found here. Cindy introduced and Pointed out the Lie

She showed the FBI agent a photograph that Casey said long ago to her was taken at Zanny's house, she found out several weeks prior to her FBI interview that it was actually Ricardo's house.

WOW! I hope the DA picks up on this one.
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Yeah-this goes to proof that there is no Zanni. That was just a name that she used for her fabricated stories to cover where she was when she did not want her parents to KNOW where she was and she just expanded on it after she killed Caylee...I hope they caught it too...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

I didn't listen to CA's most recent interviews....does she say anything in them about zanny the nanny? What does she say about this photo?
    CA knows KC lied about this pic but still believes there is a nanny???

I thought the latest theory from CA was that there was no nanny, and the "Zanny the nanny" was whomever was taking care of Caylee at that time, and that most recently it was Amy....

Ca was trying to accuse Casey's friends of taking Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
    I didn't listen to CA's most recent interviews....does she say anything in them about zanny the nanny? What does she say about this photo?
    CA knows KC lied about this pic but still believes there is a nanny???
    Cindy shows FBI a picture of Caylee with drums. She went on & on about how Caylee liked to drum, could hold a beat..... she asked Casey where the photo was taken & KC said at Zanny's. Later, after Caylee is missing, CA finds out the photo was really taken at Ricardo's.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    Cindy shows FBI a picture of Caylee with drums. She went on & on about how Caylee liked to drum, could hold a beat..... she asked Casey where the photo was taken & KC said at Zanny's. Later, after Caylee is missing, CA finds out the photo was really taken at Ricardo's.
    Don't forget what a loving mother she considers herself to be and how she played music for her children in the womb and they were interested in music later in life and blah blah blah blah WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE IS CAYLEE Cindy? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

I am sorry...I am obviously losing my mind right along with her. Forgive me.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Don't forget what a loving mother she considers herself to be and how she played music for her children in the womb and they were interested in music later in life and blah blah blah blah WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE IS CAYLEE Cindy? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

and they were thinking about how they would buy Caylee drum set for her 3rd or 4th or 5th birthday cuz since that child was 2 she could really keep a beat!

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    and they were thinking about how they would buy Caylee drum set for her 3rd or 4th or 5th birthday cuz since that child was 2 she could really keep a beat!

Yeah, my ears were bleeding from listening to it go on and on and on and on and on...you know, it caused a red flag in me that said, Hey maybe you shouldn't lsiten to this anymore?...lol

Casey Anthonys defense!

------------
    magic cat dont feel bad.You are not alone.LOL.Nore

Wait, that photo is from the inside of Ricardo's apartment, according to Cindy. But she says that she had never been there before and that Casey met her outside the apartment. That's what I hope gets caught.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

some blurry picture of klee in someone's apartment is a Clue? I guess in CA's world it is.

OK. Please, someone answer this question that I have been asking for months:

Someone posting on the board said that they found out that Ricardo had a grandmother who had passed away with the name of Zenaida or some spelling similar to that.

I feel it is marginally important in the respect that KC could have gotten the name from there.

The only answer I ever got was to stop trying to drag innocent people into this.

Someone else said it, not me. Is it true or not?

Yep, I was ready to drive nails into my ears at that point, it would have been less painful.

I did notice one thing during that diatribe... CA said (I will paraphrase) "I am a big believer that YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT THE BABY WILL LIKE LATER IN LIFE by exposing them to music 'in-vitro' ". (shouldnt that be in-utero Mrs Registered Decomp Nurse?)

She is even trying to control and wanting to control what that litte person would be like from before they were born. I also read and played music to my babies while I was pregnant but because it is supposed to encourage intelligence.

I remember excited I was about who my baby was going to turn out to be...

Anyway, i thought that this was an interesting insight into how deep her need to control others runs.
    Last edited by Sammiejam; 11-23-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Something I was rather surprised about was that CA was in a round about way trying to accuse Amy & Riccardo for Caylee missing. This was my impression at least.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast