Photo Evidence - Key lie can be found here. Cindy introduced and Pointed out the Lie

Friptzap

Reaction score
She showed the FBI agent a photograph that Casey said long ago to her was taken at Zanny's house, she found out several weeks prior to her FBI interview that it was actually Ricardo's house.

WOW! I hope the DA picks up on this one.

Yeah-this goes to proof that there is no Zanni. That was just a name that she used for her fabricated stories to cover where she was when she did not want her parents to KNOW where she was and she just expanded on it after she killed Caylee...I hope they caught it too...

I didn't listen to CA's most recent interviews....does she say anything in them about zanny the nanny? What does she say about this photo?
CA knows KC lied about this pic but still believes there is a nanny???

I thought the latest theory from CA was that there was no nanny, and the "Zanny the nanny" was whomever was taking care of Caylee at that time, and that most recently it was Amy....

I didn't listen to CA's most recent interviews....does she say anything in them about zanny the nanny? What does she say about this photo?
CA knows KC lied about this pic but still believes there is a nanny???

Cindy shows FBI a picture of Caylee with drums. She went on & on about how Caylee liked to drum, could hold a beat..... she asked Casey where the photo was taken & KC said at Zanny's. Later, after Caylee is missing, CA finds out the photo was really taken at Ricardo's.

Cindy shows FBI a picture of Caylee with drums. She went on & on about how Caylee liked to drum, could hold a beat..... she asked Casey where the photo was taken & KC said at Zanny's. Later, after Caylee is missing, CA finds out the photo was really taken at Ricardo's.

Don't forget what a loving mother she considers herself to be and how she played music for her children in the womb and they were interested in music later in life and blah blah blah blah WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE IS CAYLEE Cindy? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

I am sorry...I am obviously losing my mind right along with her. Forgive me.:eek:

Don't forget what a loving mother she considers herself to be and how she played music for her children in the womb and they were interested in music later in life and blah blah blah blah WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE IS CAYLEE Cindy? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

I am sorry...I am obviously losing my mind right along with her. Forgive me.:eek:

and they were thinking about how they would buy Caylee drum set for her 3rd or 4th or 5th birthday cuz since that child was 2 she could really keep a beat!

:bang:

and they were thinking about how they would buy Caylee drum set for her 3rd or 4th or 5th birthday cuz since that child was 2 she could really keep a beat!

:bang:

Yeah, my ears were bleeding from listening to it go on and on and on and on and on...you know, it caused a red flag in me that said, Hey maybe you shouldn't lsiten to this anymore?...lol:eek:

------------
magic cat dont feel bad.You are not alone.LOL.Nore

Wait, that photo is from the inside of Ricardo's apartment, according to Cindy. But she says that she had never been there before and that Casey met her outside the apartment. That's what I hope gets caught.

some blurry picture of klee in someone's apartment is a Clue? I guess in CA's world it is.

OK. Please, someone answer this question that I have been asking for months:

Someone posting on the board said that they found out that Ricardo had a grandmother who had passed away with the name of Zenaida or some spelling similar to that.

I feel it is marginally important in the respect that KC could have gotten the name from there.

The only answer I ever got was to stop trying to drag innocent people into this.

Someone else said it, not me. Is it true or not?

Yep, I was ready to drive nails into my ears at that point, it would have been less painful.

I did notice one thing during that diatribe... CA said (I will paraphrase) "I am a big believer that YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT THE BABY WILL LIKE LATER IN LIFE by exposing them to music 'in-vitro' ". (shouldnt that be in-utero Mrs Registered Decomp Nurse?)

She is even trying to control and wanting to control what that litte person would be like from before they were born. I also read and played music to my babies while I was pregnant but because it is supposed to encourage intelligence.

I remember excited I was about who my baby was going to turn out to be...

Anyway, i thought that this was an interesting insight into how deep her need to control others runs.

Something I was rather surprised about was that CA was in a round about way trying to accuse Amy & Riccardo for Caylee missing. This was my impression at least.

Someone posting on the board said that they found out that Ricardo had a grandmother who had passed away with the name of Zenaida or some spelling similar to that.

I feel it is marginally important in the respect that KC could have gotten the name from there.

The only answer I ever got was to stop trying to drag innocent people into this.

I read somewhere (don't think here at WS) that KC used names of classmates to embellish her story, one being Zenaida. I can't think of the other name or two but it made sense.

i thought that photo was taken at tonys . cuz he gave her the drums

Wait, that photo is from the inside of Ricardo's apartment, according to Cindy. But she says that she had never been there before and that Casey met her outside the apartment. That's what I hope gets caught.

Are you thinking about Anthony Lazzaro's apartment? CA said she met KC outside AL's apartment when first confronted about Caylee's whereabouts.

I don't remember reading about Ricardo having a "Zenaida" grandmom, but I do remember in his interview he said KC referred to a "Zenita" nanny back in 2006 or 2007. I've been bringing up that point for a while.

CA spent the whole interview doing the work of LE......hammering over and over about the photo and the location...also going on ad nauseum trying to make links to show KA was innocent...what was interesting was the FBI got very little chance to talk....and when they did they tried to make her HEAR that the last person with "the child" was KC.:bang:

but she would not listen nor respond and never answered about how she could explain KC not having a job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back