New Rules About Pictures of "Caylee"

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First, let me thank you all for posting less and less negative posts. You all are dong an incredible job. More and more visitors from around the world are reading your posts. It is a compliment to you all that so many want to read what you write.

A new rule. There are going to be all kinds of pictures of little girls who look like "Caylee."

Please do not post the actual pictures. Provide a link to the media outlet with the picture. These innocent kids do not need to have their pictures spread around the Internet any more than they already are.

I will be removing the most recent pictures on the forum.

Thanks again for your help,
Tricia

:clap::clap:THANK YOU for doing this. These are innocent little girls who just happen to have brown hair & brown eyes.

I applaud your decision on this one. It is disturbing that people are putting innocent children's photos out in the media for the defense of the perp.

Thankyou, these innocent children are being 'used'........IF you see someone who may be kidnapped call your local LE and keep watch......take pix of the grown up who you think is the kidnapper and take a pix of child but only show it to FBI. They can figure it out from there.

Grand Idea.. Its a shame so many get pulled into this mess. Defense doesnt need to make more victims.. shame on them and the A's for this..

They are Children A's... could affect them for a lifetime.. I know my grand daughter remembers things from when she was 2 and she is 8yrs now.. Don't think she will ever forget certain things either.. a few were not so happy times but alot was .. one she remembers but refuses to talk about.. lol her run in with the fence while driving her go kart at age 4.. lol

Yes kudo's to all for working so hard on trying to help find Caylee. She is so proud looking down on all of us.. just feel it.. :blowkiss:

Thank you so much, Tricia! The A's should not be releasing these photos to the public. Give the photos to LE and they wil make the proper decision about releasing photos to media and public.

Thank you! If one of these little girls, who happen to resemble Caylee, were my daughter I would be beyond outraged that her photo was plastered all over the internet.

Way to go, Tricia! Just another example of why I enjoy this website so much.

Hi Everyone,

First, let me thank you all for posting less and less negative posts. You all are dong an incredible job. More and more visitors from around the world are reading your posts. It is a compliment to you all that so many want to read what you write.

A new rule. There are going to be all kinds of pictures of little girls who look like "Caylee."

Please do not post the actual pictures. Provide a link to the media outlet with the picture. These innocent kids do not need to have their pictures spread around the Internet any more than they already are.

Tricia

:clap::clap::clap: THAT IS AWESOME
we do not need to contribute or worry about any more children being harmed then we must worry about. Thank you

Thank you so much, Tricia! The A's should not be releasing these photos to the public. Give the photos to LE and they wil make the proper decision about releasing photos to media and public.
RIGHT ON :clap:
And GA who was an LE should know better. :( He is a huge disappointment.

Thank You Tricia. It seems the A's do not care about bringing innocent children into this hoopla along with innocent people. It is VERY irresponsible on their part.

MOO

Hi Everyone,

Tricia

Thank you for this decision. I believe it to be a great decision. I believe they put kids at risk by posting these pictures and we as WS posters need not be a part of that type of defense mongering.

Thank you Tricia ~ you are the best! :clap::clap: I have a major problem with these photos being released by the media to begin with. Innocent little children are being dragged into this case for no reason whatsoever. It has to stop! MOO

Thanks, Tricia.

What makes this even more reprehensible is the fact that the family & those advising them knew full well that these children are NOT Caylee and are only releasing them to the public to make a point.

Selfish & irresponsible.

Thanxs Tricia. I am sure whether they know it or not, every parent of a look-a-like Caylee will appreciate your sensitivity to NOT publish their daughters photo on this website. Shame on the news media that they cannot show the same restraints. Kudo's to you.

Good Call!!

I am so pleased you chose to go this route! I wish MORE members of the blogging public and of course the media would exhibit the same integrity and restraint that Websleuths possesses.

It is that same integrity that makes me proud to be a member of this community. The many kind souls here understand that you do the right thing, because it's the right thing to do..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back