CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting below.

Previous threads:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The links worked for me. Maybe Windchime fixed them already?

Salem

Thanks again WindChime for your prompt response. You're too good!

The links worked for me. Maybe Windchime fixed them already?

Salem

she did just now and she also included not only the last link#3 but also link#2 which will make it a lot easier to go back and search previous charts and analysis. :)

should we move the last 5 posts in here so we can keep them going maybe?

Actually, I already cast a chart & analysis, Deliberation and Decision June 18, for the moves made to conceal the homicide. That would have been in Thread #3.

As a web sleuth, I and others have tried to work from known facts and timed activity, allowing reality knowledge to dictate to astrology. There is another approach open to astrologers. That is to show when the happenings on earth would have coincided with celestial movement that created a very dark picture, one where an acting party commits crime.

In the present chart, the natal ASC of the child Caylee is under attack, not oblique but direct, from Mars, the south node of the Moon, Neptune. The quincunx, 150°, is also known as a death aspect among other meanings, and is active here in the position of Jupiter and of Uranus. The Ruler of the H. of the child is conjunct the Part of Fatality. The acting party is Mars, significator of the First House. Mars co-rules the H. of death. Pluto also rules the H. of death and directly afflicts the Sun, ruler of H. 5. and Venus and (F).

Further, Casey had a progressed New Moon at the degree of the ASC of this horoscope. As is well known, Uranus at this time sat on her Mercury. This 22° of Pisces is the only degree equated to deception in the Samuel Weymss scroll of degree meanings. The Moon here has just visited Casey's Saturn and now opposes Mercury stationing to turn direct in two days. This represents decisions like blowing your hair dry in the bath; shall we say "poor".

I've no idea whether there were significant pings or strange silences from the cell phone at this time. This is not an election chart for murder. It is a deselection chart for doing anything but sleeping the sleep of the just..

Tuba I checked the pings -- your chart says the homicide likely occurred on the 17th at 2:36am?? Is that correct? Her phone was 'dead' from 11:16pm the prior evening of the 16th until 10:52am on the 17th. That's ALOT of downtime for chatty cathy. The unusual part is that the last ping on 16th and first ping on 17th are on E. Colonial? Not usual ping spot for AL house? Didn't connect it to any of the other players either -- I could be missing something though. I didn't see any hotels around there....thought maybe she had stayed in a hotel that night. Thanks

The chart for this crime is set for 2:34 a.m., see upper left hand corner of the chart. If the crime had occurred on June 16, 2:36 a.m.

Do the pings for ALs house hit 3 towers?? One on E Colonial and two near his house?

Or is she with someone else (unknown) on E Colonial for the last ping on 6/16 (11:16pm) and the first ping on 6/17(10:42am). I'm confused. Seems a bit far for pinging there from AL house. I could be wrong -- I'm not a ping expert by any stretch. LOL

I remember East Colonial well but not Sutton. I will have to resort to the maps again.

A couple of remarks about the crime chart, in addition to what is beneath the chart and posted as text in #8 above: the conventional part of death is for this horoscope 0:14 Aries, square Pluto within 19'. The part of danger & violence is 28:13 Capricorn, quincunx or inconjunct Venus. The part of police is 0:11 Taurus in H. 1 and conjunct Casey's lunar node, natal and progressed.

On the H. 12 Cusp is Caylee's natal Uranus, square Casey's Saturn in H. 8 conjunct the Moon of this horoscope. H. 12 reveals personal 8th H. matters for a child as it is eight Houses away from theirs, the 5th.

The Moon of this horoscope is at the solstice point of Jupiter here. The day after Thanksgiving, which I have already marked on Casey's calendar, Mars will transit her Saturn (same degree) for two days and stamp the Moon of this chart as a turning point, a change, a reshuffle in matters judicial (Jupiter in H. 10) and homicidal. Theft & fraud, being H. 8 crimes, are also affected. Nor can we forget that Mars had transited Caylee's Sun opposite Neptune from the day the drugging began, I allege.
That is indicated by the number of days since Mars was on her Sun until this event but also by the routine of administering chloroform denoted by Uranus controlling the H. of habits, treatments, routines in the Deliberation & Decision Chart and the day the Sun began its square to Uranus, Friday the 13th.

This is for Beckaroozie and others interested in the Black Moon Lilith (BML).

I have found BML to be prominent by house and aspect in many forensic charts. However, as I will point out further below, BML is a secondary indicator of death, not a primary one.

In forensic horary astrology the way I practice it, key charts include the "Last Seen," (the last time a missing person was seen alive), the "Last Heard," (the last time a missing person was heard from, including texting or making a voice call from cell phone), and the "Police Report," (the time the missing person was reported missing to the police.

Not all charts are available in all cases.

In Caylee's case, we have two "Last Seen" charts, depending on whether you believe George A. really saw his granddaughter on June 16th at 12:50 pm. The other "Last Seen," of course, is the videotape from the Nursing Home on June 15th at 12:03 pm (verified by police computer forensics).

In addition, we have the three telephone calls Cindy A. made to police, the most important of which is the #3 Phone Call to LE, made on 7/15/08 at 9:41pm.

(There is also a possible "Last Heard" chart calculated for the date and time Jesse G. stated he heard Caylee in the background during a phone conversation with Casey, but he later retracted that assertation, stating he couldn't be sure he really heard the child during that specific call.)

The most critical chart in this case, IMO, is Cindy's #3 Phone Call to LE which I have discussed in various posts throughout the Astrology threads.

Here is the biwheel showing Caylee's natal as inner and #3 Phone Call to LE as outer:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Cayleenatal3PhoneCalltoLEBiwheel.gif

In that chart, I ascertained Caylee was dead, through the actions and/or non-actions of her mother. BML sits in prominent position conjunct the Midheaven in the 10th House of what is before the public eye at 7 Sagittarius, squaring Mars the agent of death. If you cast a biwheel with Caylee's natal as inner and #3 Phone Call to LE as outer, you will see event chart BML located in Caylee's natal 4th House -- the grave. There are a few interaspects here, but three are most chilling:

1) Event chart BML squares Caylee's natal Uranus
2) Event chart BML trines Caylee's natal Saturn
3) Event chart BML inconjuncts Caylee's natal Mars

This gives a sense of sudden (Uranus) death (Saturn) and lends credence to the theory of accident. However, the closest interaspect BML makes is the inconjunct (150 degrees) --- a strong death aspect in forensic astrology --- to Caylee's natal Mars, which rules Caylee's 4th House of the Mother (as well as the grave), giving more testimony to violent death/ murder (Mars) caused by the mother (Mars rules Caylee's natal 4th House of the Mother).

In Tuba's possible Homicide of the Child chart posted above, BML sits at 5:18 Sagittarius, conjunct the Moon, in the 8th House of Death. Just those facts alone makes BML prominent and deadly.

BML has been prominent in several charts we have examined regarding this case, but here is what I would like to make clear:

While BML is often prominent in crime charts (Last Seen, Last Heard, Police Report), she can only be considered to be SUPPLEMENTARY TESTIMONY OF DEATH. Her position by House, Sign and Aspects gives SUPPORT to the judgement of Death, but is never the primary indicator.

In the key charts we have examined, Caylee's death has been clearly and repeatedly visible without any analysis of BML.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I remember East Colonial well but not Sutton. I will have to resort to the maps again.

It is a convenient drive from East Colonial. You can go straight up North Goldenrod. Now, what about parking a car with a child you are not permitted by law to leave unattended? But I think the police have investigated this; I mean, they would have. Google photos might be available, neighbors could be questioned about seeing the Pontiac.

It is a convenient drive from East Colonial. You can go straight up North Goldenrod. Now, what about parking a car with a child you are not permitted by law to leave unattended? But I think the police have investigated this; I mean, they would have. Google photos might be available, neighbors could be questioned about seeing the Pontiac.

I was trying to formulate a theory with the questions about the ping locations:

Where I was going with the time between the last ping of 6/16 and the first ping on 6/17 (12+ hr lapse) was it is strange that those pings are in the SAME place incongruent with any of the known player locations, as far as I can tell. That in conjunction with your etd of 2:36am on 6/17 raises an eyebrow as to what she was doing at that location. See post below - think it might be something?

Ok - there's a Tiffany Inn right across the street from the tower (Forsythe@E Colonial) It's name is deceiving though -- it's actually a bar -- party limo services have it listed on their sites as a drop off 'club'. It's only listed under bars/entertainment. Anyone know anything about it?

She could have parked her car there, came back the next morning and found Caylee dead? That tower is 2mi south of ALs house, and nowhere any other players. There are 2 closer towers to ALs house where most of her AL hours ping.

1st call on 6/17 10:23am ping 1 was to herself (voicemail probably)
2nd call on 6/17 was a 7.33 minute call to AH, wonder if AH knows anything?

Google up close photos must be outdated because it shows something underconstruction Forsythe@E Colonial so I don't know if Tiffany Inn is in existence there or not. There's a phone number listed for it in Orlando, and it shows up on the entertainment sites, so it could be.

I have always wondered about where she parked her car, especially after it became embarrassing. Terribly risky to leave a toddler in a car two miles from where you intend to sleep. By the time she got on the cell, she might have already driven down North Goldenrod and turned onto East Colonial. A law was passed just a few mos. ago where I live prohibiting hand held cells while driving. Speaker phone or blue tooth required now. I think we have too little information, beck. Maybe there is more in that call to AH.

Ok - there's a Tiffany Inn right across the street from the tower (Forsythe@E Colonial) It's name is deceiving though -- it's actually a bar -- party limo services have it listed on their sites as a drop off 'club'. It's only listed under bars/entertainment. Anyone know anything about it?

She could have parked her car there, came back the next morning and found Caylee dead? That tower is 2mi south of ALs house, and nowhere any other players. There are 2 closer towers to ALs house where most of her AL hours ping.

1st call on 6/17 10:23am ping 1 was to herself (voicemail probably)
2nd call on 6/17 was a 7.33 minute call to AH, wonder if AH knows anything?

Google up close photos must be outdated because it shows something underconstruction Forsythe@E Colonial so I don't know if Tiffany Inn is in existence there or not. There's a phone number listed for it in Orlando, and it shows up on the entertainment sites, so it could be.
Tuba - This is the best and most current site to visit for detailed maps of the area:

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

Make sure you select "aerial view 2008" on the menu on the left and then just pick a point and click. Keep clicking to keep zooming in. All properties are delineated and names of establishments are included.

Hope this helps. :)

Brought over from thread #3 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881&page=29

Posted by FifthEssence, snipped from Soulscape
respectfully snipped from Soulscape previous post #327 on 8/22/08

The direction by house and sign is WEST NORTH WEST. The mileage is calculated based on the celestial latitude of the planet that is the significator (the SUN) and the difference in degrees between that planet and the MOON.
Sun is a 00 Latitude giving 1 mile according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson. The difference in degrees between significator SUN and the Moon is 4 degrees 46 minutes. 46 minutes is approximately ¾ of 60 (60 minutes in a degree), so the indication is that Caylee is approximately 4.75 miles away from her home in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION, or its opposite, EAST SOUTH EAST. (If you superimpose the chart over a land map, you will see the SUN (Caylee) in the EAST SOUTH EAST area.) (See Simplified Horary Astrology page 72)

I've actually done my Google Earth searches using these guidelines, looking at 4.5 miles + up to 5 miles WNW and ESE. Unfortunately, even using that small amount of area, the area is vast. :crosseyed:

Thanks for the chart, Tuba. I'll have to look at it more carefully. What I want to note, especially, is the multiple numbers of charts which have been generated for this case. We're still seeing charts made for varying times. Whoever says astrology is bunk has NO IDEA the amount of work produced to find out the truth of an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member