Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 647

Thread: Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

  1. #426
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge Them All View Post
    Hi Beck, I really don't think she was burned. I feel she is under wood (a bridge maybe) I don't think she is that far down in the ground. It's almost like she is stuck on something. I really don't see anything associated with "North" so far. It is just a strong feeling for that word.
    NORTH Narcoossee Rd.....instead of where the A's live off of Narcoossee Rd. The road down here is called NORTH Narcoossee (thanks Sparky or whoever pointed that out). Maybe on the North side of the county line?? The county line runs right through Sawgrass Marsh.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  2. #427
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by disappear View Post
    Hi, Chargethemall,
    I love this thread, but this is my first time posting in it. I am not talented at all like you are, but I just had a thought. I have been thinking about "North" and just keep thinking about the North star. It is what lost hikers and such look for to find their direction. Perhaps this just means that you are going in the right direction? I know, a huge stretch, but I thought I would toss it out there. Thanks for all your hard work. :-)
    That's interesting since Split Oak Preserve is a hiking area with nature trails.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,543
    I can't imagine searching this area we are studying without a team that proceeds methodically unless I had a couple of dogs I knew pretty well. I trust them to such an extent that I would slow if they barked, turned if they told me to, even while still in the car. Before we set out, I would spend some quiet time with them to let them absorb "the mission". I am talking about ordinary dogs, not trained cadaver dogs because I might not be that lucky. It is very upsetting that the A's refused to provide some items for the dogs to assist in the search.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Note to Students: Some charts speak louder than others. Tuba's Remains chart at below link shows 17 TAURUS/SCORPIO on the ASC/DSC axis. Caylee's natal chart shows 17 TAURUS/SCORPIO on the MC/IC axis.

    This tells me The Remains Chart Tuba cast is a very important chart. As a matter of fact, it now becomes a Key Chart in this case.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=329

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    I can't imagine searching this area we are studying without a team that proceeds methodically unless I had a couple of dogs I knew pretty well. I trust them to such an extent that I would slow if they barked, turned if they told me to, even while still in the car. Before we set out, I would spend some quiet time with them to let them absorb "the mission". I am talking about ordinary dogs, not trained cadaver dogs because I might not be that lucky. It is very upsetting that the A's refused to provide some items for the dogs to assist in the search.

    Wouldn't it be nice if they would just provide something with her scent? Unfortunately, they never will. That's why we're all here. Somebody is going to find her. I really feel we are in the right area, especially after the 4.17 thing. I had seen those numbers earlier today, before coming on. I dismissed them, because I thought I had read somewhere about some place bieng 4.17 miles from the Anthony home. I just thought I was thinking about something I had read, but when Sparky's post said 417 it made me rethink that.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,543
    There is definitely something in the air. It resembles a collection of energy and it is directed. It is a new impetus, a new feeling. We may not be the party that makes the discovery but it will be made and our thinking added a great measure to the push. LP's energy is also part of this because he will NOT give up. All the searchers are part of this whirlwind; may it touch earth at just the right spot.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  8. #432
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Tuba - I just noticed something interesting...don't know if it has relevance. Lake Ajay (N. Narcoossee at Cyrils is connected to Split Oak Preserve on the west side) has what appears to be eroded cliffs on the East and South sides of it. It also has a canal at the north end that connects to Eagle Creek Golf Course. Take a look. I have photos if you'd like me to post them. Just don't want to cloudy up the energy if that doesn't fit. There is gated/keyed access off of Cyrils (according to the maps) only. I don't know if it is accessible through Split Oak Park or not, or off of 'Blah Blah' Duda Road.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  9. #433
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,543
    Yes, I would like to take a look at that---eroding cliffs, canal, Eagle, you bet!
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  10. #434
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    John Morgan Depositions of GA & CA

    We know the depos of GA & CA in the ZFG suit are scheduled for 12/22/08.

    Can we track down the TIME of deposition?

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  11. #435
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Here ya go. I sure wish I knew more about the access there and what those buildings are in the trees. There's a pier and I looked really close on one and it looks like logs or something in a line toward the edge of the cliff, but I can't be sure. You can only zoom in so much. An interesting note: that lake is 4.75 mi ESE of Annie's house on Lake Mary Jane Road.



    Higher View


    Eagle Creek Golf Course View


    Let me know what you think.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  12. #436
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,543
    Thank you for those photos, beck.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  13. #437
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge Them All View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if they would just provide something with her scent? Unfortunately, they never will. That's why we're all here. Somebody is going to find her. I really feel we are in the right area, especially after the 4.17 thing. I had seen those numbers earlier today, before coming on. I dismissed them, because I thought I had read somewhere about some place bieng 4.17 miles from the Anthony home. I just thought I was thinking about something I had read, but when Sparky's post said 417 it made me rethink that.
    Just wondering, doesn't LE have Caylee's car seat? Baby doll? Seems to me her scent would be on those items?

  14. #438
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Seems like they would Kait! I doubt they'd give it to us? What do you think?

    Hey -- have you guys looked at the new thread about the mysterious Frank M.? I wonder what his connection to KC is and what part he plays in all of this? He's a big time auto parts scammer on the internet. Presently, he's in jail in St. Augustine for Larceny and Fraud I think (was arrested on 11/23/08according to the St. Aug paper).

    She made a lot of phone calls to him on the 16th and other days...as I understand from the people who were dissecting the phone records. He has connections in Gainsville, St. Aug, Orlando, and Clermont.

    His DOB is 1/9/87.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  15. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by KAITLAND View Post
    Just wondering, doesn't LE have Caylee's car seat? Baby doll? Seems to me her scent would be on those items?
    Unfortunately, those items would be considered evidence and I seriously doubt that they would allow anyone or anything to tamper with that evidence, even for such a just cause as to find Caylee...But, thinking on the Anthony family's refusal to provide an item of Caylee's for the purpose of allowing the dogs to pick up her scent, THAT is a dead giveaway in my book that they do not want Caylee found under any circumstances...Why else would they refuse such a request? There IS no other logical explanation except their further and continuing interference in finding this precious little soul...I know if it were me, and I thank God in heaven that it is not, but if it were, I would give my child's bedclothes where they slept to be sure the dogs could locate them, dead or alive. I would not want my precious child laying in the ground somewhere, alone, unprotected and forgotten. Even if it meant they would be found dead, I would still want them found so I could see them one last time and lay them to rest in peace and dignity...Something is so wrong in this family-everything that they do is backward to progress...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  16. #440
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    343
    Guess I should clarify my musings....if LE has "some" items of Caylee - did they expose their dogs to it during the initial searches? And what stopped LE from issuing a subpoena for clothing she wore (and that hopefully CA had NOT washed!)?? When they returned to the A's to collect some of KC's clothing, did they maybe take something of Caylee's then? And, nah, I wouldn't think LE would give it up.... :-)) !

  17. #441
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Seems like they would Kait! I doubt they'd give it to us? What do you think?

    Hey -- have you guys looked at the new thread about the mysterious Frank M.? I wonder what his connection to KC is and what part he plays in all of this? He's a big time auto parts scammer on the internet. Presently, he's in jail in St. Augustine for Larceny and Fraud I think (was arrested on 11/23/08according to the St. Aug paper).

    She made a lot of phone calls to him on the 16th and other days...as I understand from the people who were dissecting the phone records. He has connections in Gainsville, St. Aug, Orlando, and Clermont.

    His DOB is 1/9/87
    .
    my bold
    He's out on bail for Grand Theft. CAPRI had listed his arrests on the FRANK M. thread. You might want to take a look.

    I agree, we should look at his Chart
    DOB- 1/9/87
    Place of birth - Panama City, FL

    He may have also assisted in KC getting FAKE ID considering the background he has and the scams noted on that Thread.

  18. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by KAITLAND View Post
    Guess I should clarify my musings....if LE has "some" items of Caylee - did they expose their dogs to it during the initial searches? And what stopped LE from issuing a subpoena for clothing she wore (and that hopefully CA had NOT washed!)?? When they returned to the A's to collect some of KC's clothing, did they maybe take something of Caylee's then? And, nah, I wouldn't think LE would give it up.... :-)) !
    I think they did the cadaver searched before they issued the search warrants to obtain her things if I am not mistaken...But I am with you Kait, why not just issue a warrant for something like a well loved toy that she played with often or something of that nature so they could use it to give the dogs her scent? I guess there are protocols and rules and regulations that LE operates within and am not sure if this would have been an option for them, but who knows?

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  19. #443
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,945
    I don't know how I let this thread get away from me for two whole days, but I just spent a bit reading all the posts since Dec. 8th. Wow! Like Soulscape, I really, really got a feeling about the area currently being discussed - Sawgrass Marsh and thereabouts. When I saw the pictures posted of the open-looking field with the yellow flowers, I actually cried! It looks exactly like the area I've had in my mind for ages. Not only that, I had done some aerial searching of the area a few weeks ago (Google Earth) and pinpointed it as a marshy looking area of interest. Another area I was interested in was near Lake Hart and Lake Mary Jane, so I was intrigued by the sleuthing of others these past two days.

    Caylee may not be there, but for me, it was the strongest vibes I've gotten so far in this case. Is there an overhead walkway, a narrow bridge of sorts? Previously I had the feeling she may be "under" a walkway bridge. By under, I mean somewhere below, not in an area where people would normally walk because they'd use the bridge instead.

    Can the distance we're searching for be from Annie's house instead of the As' house? I'm still a bit unclear how to read the distance using the remains chart. Are we placing the center of the chart over the Anthony house? I've never done this type of astrology before and find it FASCINATING.

    Has anything been worked up to see if her body had been buried or hidden in other places before finally being placed where she is now? I'm asking because we know she must have been moved a couple of times, in addition to probably being driven all over town in the trunk. Some people told LE (per statements) about a suspicious area with suspicious objects located at the end of Suburban Drive. Tony L said Casey's car ran out of gas on the same street which is actually the cross street of Hopespring Drive -walking distance from the A house. Could Caylee have been put there for some time and moved later? Perhaps even after Casey was out on bond? Timeframe for removal would be Sept. 11th or at least between Sept. 10th and 13th.

    For the person who inquired about our length of time studying/practicing astrology, let me just say, it's a lifelong process and NO ONE ever learns it all. It's just too vast. There isn't enough time in the day to learn every nuance, even if one studies/practices for 100 or 1000 years.

    Frank M.? I'll have to check out the thread. Didn't she claim a Frank M. as one of the Franks who supposedly was her supervisor at Universal? Could this be one of them?

    Even if 'we' aren't the ones to physically find Caylee, I do believe we're helping mentally and telepathically. With all the research and sleuthing we've been doing, along with those on the psychic thread, somebody somewhere just has to be receiving our mental messages. Keep the faith.

    I'm going to do more mapping and get back here later.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  20. #444
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    bump, bump...doin the bump. Our Astros worked hard last night and are probably pooped today!
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  21. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    I can't imagine searching this area we are studying without a team that proceeds methodically unless I had a couple of dogs I knew pretty well. I trust them to such an extent that I would slow if they barked, turned if they told me to, even while still in the car. Before we set out, I would spend some quiet time with them to let them absorb "the mission". I am talking about ordinary dogs, not trained cadaver dogs because I might not be that lucky. It is very upsetting that the A's refused to provide some items for the dogs to assist in the search.
    OT, Tuba,
    We have an Autism Service Dog that is trained to track our son in case he wanders off.Our son is unaware of danger and doesn't respond when you call him.Watching Fred track when we practice is always exciting.I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks. And he was a pound puppy!
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  22. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Unfortunately, those items would be considered evidence and I seriously doubt that they would allow anyone or anything to tamper with that evidence, even for such a just cause as to find Caylee...But, thinking on the Anthony family's refusal to provide an item of Caylee's for the purpose of allowing the dogs to pick up her scent, THAT is a dead giveaway in my book that they do not want Caylee found under any circumstances...Why else would they refuse such a request? There IS no other logical explanation except their further and continuing interference in finding this precious little soul...I know if it were me, and I thank God in heaven that it is not, but if it were, I would give my child's bedclothes where they slept to be sure the dogs could locate them, dead or alive. I would not want my precious child laying in the ground somewhere, alone, unprotected and forgotten. Even if it meant they would be found dead, I would still want them found so I could see them one last time and lay them to rest in peace and dignity...Something is so wrong in this family-everything that they do is backward to progress...
    I believe you only track scent with a live person.The person sheds skin cells with every step they take leaving a scent path for the dog to follow.There is usually a starting point or last known location.
    A cadaver dog would be needed to find Caylee now.They wouldn't be following a scent or tracking,they would be exploring and alerting if they happened to come upon the decomp scent.....I think.
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  23. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I don't know how I let this thread get away from me for two whole days, but I just spent a bit reading all the posts since Dec. 8th. Wow! Like Soulscape, I really, really got a feeling about the area currently being discussed - Sawgrass Marsh and thereabouts. When I saw the pictures posted of the open-looking field with the yellow flowers, I actually cried! It looks exactly like the area I've had in my mind for ages. Not only that, I had done some aerial searching of the area a few weeks ago (Google Earth) and pinpointed it as a marshy looking area of interest. Another area I was interested in was near Lake Hart and Lake Mary Jane, so I was intrigued by the sleuthing of others these past two days.

    Caylee may not be there, but for me, it was the strongest vibes I've gotten so far in this case. Is there an overhead walkway, a narrow bridge of sorts? Previously I had the feeling she may be "under" a walkway bridge. By under, I mean somewhere below, not in an area where people would normally walk because they'd use the bridge instead.

    Can the distance we're searching for be from Annie's house instead of the As' house? I'm still a bit unclear how to read the distance using the remains chart. Are we placing the center of the chart over the Anthony house? I've never done this type of astrology before and find it FASCINATING.

    Has anything been worked up to see if her body had been buried or hidden in other places before finally being placed where she is now? I'm asking because we know she must have been moved a couple of times, in addition to probably being driven all over town in the trunk. Some people told LE (per statements) about a suspicious area with suspicious objects located at the end of Suburban Drive. Tony L said Casey's car ran out of gas on the same street which is actually the cross street of Hopespring Drive -walking distance from the A house. Could Caylee have been put there for some time and moved later? Perhaps even after Casey was out on bond? Timeframe for removal would be Sept. 11th or at least between Sept. 10th and 13th.

    For the person who inquired about our length of time studying/practicing astrology, let me just say, it's a lifelong process and NO ONE ever learns it all. It's just too vast. There isn't enough time in the day to learn every nuance, even if one studies/practices for 100 or 1000 years.

    Frank M.? I'll have to check out the thread. Didn't she claim a Frank M. as one of the Franks who supposedly was her supervisor at Universal? Could this be one of them?

    Even if 'we' aren't the ones to physically find Caylee, I do believe we're helping mentally and telepathically. With all the research and sleuthing we've been doing, along with those on the psychic thread, somebody somewhere just has to be receiving our mental messages. Keep the faith.

    I'm going to do more mapping and get back here later.

    aksleuth, I had the same feeling when I saw that open field with the yellow flowers/weeds. That is the closest pic to what I have seen. I also feel she is under a wooden walkway.

  24. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    5,954
    aksleuth, Frank M ran a, get this, universal auto parts scam on the internet. Here is a link to an online automotive forum where people are lodging complaints against him Posts # 75 & 78 are intriguing.

    http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/s...18/index4.html

  25. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,543
    Encouraging fact--we began this intensive search when Mercury was transiting Caylee's Pluto 21:58 Sagittarius, which rules her final resting place. The Full Moon on Friday finds the Sun right there, on her Pluto again. Next Monday, Mars will be there.

    As against that, there is Alpha who has opened a thread on Casey, Raccoons & Karma and who is one of the physical searchers. She serves notice that it will take a lot more time and effort to cover the ground thoroughly. Once again, I have to say I thoroughly understand why Tim cursed the prisoner.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  26. #450
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    I believe you only track scent with a live person.The person sheds skin cells with every step they take leaving a scent path for the dog to follow.There is usually a starting point or last known location.
    A cadaver dog would be needed to find Caylee now.They wouldn't be following a scent or tracking,they would be exploring and alerting if they happened to come upon the decomp scent.....I think.
    This might be a dumb question but I was wondering if the searchers couldn't get an item of Caylee's, would Casey's scent still be present at the search site? What about the lady who was collecting the A's garbage? There were items of Casey's there, noteably the "shamrock" cap. Just thowing out any possibility.

    Savannahanna
    "If you can't go in the front door, try the back door."

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 707
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:57 PM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 732
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •