Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 647
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    353
    Yes, I mentioned the IP for the katerine email is for Road Runner in VA. The other IP beginning in 209 is Yahoo, of course, out of CA. What evidence do you have that this and the others are fake accounts opened by any of the Anthonys? Do you have reason to believe any of them use Roadrunner? Where are you getting a firewall from just out of curiosity? I don't see the IP 24.95.233.65 you have listed, in that email but that is Road Runner also. Where did you get this "58ms 58ms 58ms TTL: 0 (gig4-0-0.orldflcfrd-
    10k1.cfl.rr.com"? I don't see that in the header or ARIN. Finally, what makes you think the Anthony's are using a VA based internet service? I guess it would be interesting to know who they use.


    It would be an easy thing for a detective to get these things from Yahoo and/or Roadrunner, etc. That's their job. I don't know why you think there is more they haven't reviled since he makes a statement after this that its all a lie without any sign he followed up on anything. He had his mind made up already after hearing from the real universal that everything was a lie and there is no sign he contacted yahoo, etc there at all, or in other docs I've read. I know some of those accounts existed, I sent emails out and got back a message that they are closed, not that they don't exist. Now, I suppose its possible that yahoo or roadrunner will be on the new witness list. We'll see.

    It's easy enough to find out "which account they came from". He would simply contact the servers. Unless all of their computers have been completely written over they can recover data from the past, easily, even if only fragments.

    No, I am not implying that THE Universal studios is using yahoo or that these emails came from them. That doesn't mean that there wasn't an illicit "company" posing as them. Scams like this happen all the time. Casey doesn't appear to have stolen enough over the last couple of years to have fully supported her gas and other needs. I'm sure Caylee's piggy bank couldn't support gas at the price it has been. So the money had to be coming from somewhere. While her parents may have been feeding her I'm sure they weren't giving her entertainment money all the time. Think about how much she'd have to steal during that 3 years. She surely would have been exposed long before Caylee went missing.

    Just my opinion but it makes sense to me.


  2. #257
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palm Bay Florida
    Posts
    162
    A bit O/T but when I was KC's age and a thief like her (not something I am proud to admit) I would sneak into mom's room while she was passed out drunk and take a twenty (purely for revenge for putting up with her drinking its a Sun/Pluto exact conjunction scorpio thing) since she was drinking every night I could easily pocket 140 a week...Quite lucrative...She would wake up in the morning not remembering how much she had anyway...I am not a thief anymore....and the karma I created for my vengeful ways hit me hard so I have learned my lesson. I just wanted to point out you can make money and if CA is not always sober than KC could have made some dough....
    NO CHILD is trash!!


  3. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by AquarianEssence View Post
    Yes, I mentioned the IP for the katerine email is for Road Runner in VA. The other IP beginning in 209 is Yahoo, of course, out of CA. What evidence do you have that this and the others are fake accounts opened by any of the Anthonys? Do you have reason to believe any of them use Roadrunner? Where are you getting a firewall from just out of curiosity? I don't see the IP 24.95.233.65 you have listed, in that email but that is Road Runner also. Where did you get this "58ms 58ms 58ms TTL: 0 (gig4-0-0.orldflcfrd-
    10k1.cfl.rr.com"? I don't see that in the header or ARIN. Finally, what makes you think the Anthony's are using a VA based internet service? I guess it would be interesting to know who they use.


    It would be an easy thing for a detective to get these things from Yahoo and/or Roadrunner, etc. That's their job. I don't know why you think there is more they haven't reviled since he makes a statement after this that its all a lie without any sign he followed up on anything. He had his mind made up already after hearing from the real universal that everything was a lie and there is no sign he contacted yahoo, etc there at all, or in other docs I've read. I know some of those accounts existed, I sent emails out and got back a message that they are closed, not that they don't exist. Now, I suppose its possible that yahoo or roadrunner will be on the new witness list. We'll see.

    It's easy enough to find out "which account they came from". He would simply contact the servers. Unless all of their computers have been completely written over they can recover data from the past, easily, even if only fragments.

    No, I am not implying that THE Universal studios is using yahoo or that these emails came from them. That doesn't mean that there wasn't an illicit "company" posing as them. Scams like this happen all the time. Casey doesn't appear to have stolen enough over the last couple of years to have fully supported her gas and other needs. I'm sure Caylee's piggy bank couldn't support gas at the price it has been. So the money had to be coming from somewhere. While her parents may have been feeding her I'm sure they weren't giving her entertainment money all the time. Think about how much she'd have to steal during that 3 years. She surely would have been exposed long before Caylee went missing.

    Just my opinion but it makes sense to me.
    The majority of Central Floridians have Roadrunner as our ISP - if you have Bright House cable here, you most likely have roadrunner. I live in a different county and also have roadrunner...it is HUGE here and the most popular - just fyi!


  4. #259
    Laneymae's Avatar
    Laneymae is offline The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,265
    Awesome detective work technicalconfusion on your IP post above.


  5. #260
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691
    To explain further the LDB filing chart, Prosecution underplayed their hand. Venus is in her element (earth) and strong conjunct Jupiter, even though he is detrimented. He is the big benefic we depend upon. So the prosecutor has the advantage in a most afflicted chart.

    Neptune in the H. of execution announces renunciation of that option. Relinquishing that choice acts against the state's best interests, opposite Fortuna. Chemists available to the state are more powerful than defense experts. Neptune by mutual reception comes into exact adversarial posture with those worthies, Saturn declaiming insufficiency and lack, paucity of evidence as is the function of Saturn. Chemists available to the state are nothing short of wizards: Neptune by m.r. in Pisces now, the Sign it rules. They also have the common touch, conjunct the Moon.

    Planet ruling H. 8, Jupiter, trine Saturn also represents the bones of the child, in H. 5. If those or enough of them are found and identified, Neptune opposite Saturn, Prosecution will reconsider the death penalty on the basis of new evidence and thereby return to a more normal murder case where a body does exist, exercising the exchange of the mutual reception.

    This is a fraught period in the progress of this case, particularly as we include the coming Full Moon. I have overstressed this peak time along with the Span of Truth, February 7-20. We need to keep our eyes skinned for every detail now. The Moon of this chart is trine the Dog Star on H. 3 of witnesses. Who is this friend turned state's witness?
    Last edited by Tuba; 12-05-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: supplu a "t"
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  7. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vilano Beach
    Posts
    503
    Thank you, Tuba! And thanks to you, too, technicalconfusion!


  8. #262
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    Yes, I mentioned the IP for the katerine email is for Road Runner in VA.
    The other IP beginning in 209 is Yahoo, of course, out of CA. What evidence do you have that this and the others are fake accounts opened by any of the
    Anthonys?
    I never implied that *they* opened a fake account. *KC* was faking emails, it's easy to do. No geekness required. She could have used anyone's account to do this - her mom's computer, logged into CA's yahoo account, same if she was at Lee's, or a friends. All she would need is access to their
    mail program. Not necessarily logged in either. Thunderbird, Outlook email programs could have been used. A simple change to a yahoo addy, type up an email, send it, change it back to the original account, delete
    the sent mail.

    Do you have reason to believe any of them use Roadrunner? Where are
    you getting a firewall from just out of curiosity? I don't see the IP
    24.95.233.65 you have listed, in that email but that is Road Runner also. Where
    did you get this "58ms 58ms 58ms TTL: 0 (gig4-0-0.orldflcfrd- 10k1.cfl.rr.com"?
    I don't see that in the header or ARIN.
    Finally, what makes you think the
    Anthony's are using a VA based internet service? I guess it would be interesting
    to know who they use.
    Roadrunner is available thru cable networks, nationwide. Also available on Hopespring Drive and that area. Their headquarters are Va.

    http://www.rr.com/rdrun/

    I did a traceroute on the original 70.119.59.160 IP address. The traceroute stopped at the ip address 24.95.233.65, and I got a no response.
    It generally indicates you've hit a firewall. This traceroute was done from my home computer. From another part of the world, a traceroute to 70.119.59.160, took me right in, without stopping. I suspect I did the traceroute from a site hosted on the Roadrunner network.

    The "58ms 58ms 58ms TTL: 0 (gig4-0-0.orldflcfrd- 10k1.cfl.rr.com" is a traceroute hop, not anything to do with the header except for the
    fact I took the ip from there.

    I don't *know* that the A's use Roadrunner. It's speculation on my part. It's a good bet tho. Even if they use ATT as their service, they would likely hit that router because of it's proximity. Your connection hits all kinds of routers and backbones on the internet.


    It would be an easy thing for a detective
    to get these things from Yahoo and/or Roadrunner, etc. That's their job. I don't
    know why you think there is more they haven't reviled since he makes a statement
    after this that its all a lie without any sign he followed up on anything. He
    had his mind made up already after hearing from the real universal that
    everything was a lie and there is no sign he contacted yahoo, etc there at all,
    or in other docs I've read. I know some of those accounts existed, I sent emails
    out and got back a message that they are closed, not that they don't exist. Now,
    I suppose its possible that yahoo or roadrunner will be on the new witness list.
    We'll see.
    While alot of evidence in this case has been revealed, not all has been yet. We, as onlookers only get to see bits and pieces. These emails were released in August. If they were unable to get anything from her accounts, a subpoena would have been issued for maillogs. We didn't see any results from maillogs.

    LE does not have to tell us what they've done in their research. I'm confident they have done what is needed to do. JB doesn't seem to be the greatest in requesting the info he needs to.

    It's easy enough to find out "which account they came from". He would
    simply contact the servers. Unless all of their computers have been completely
    written over they can recover data from the past, easily, even if only
    fragments.
    Not necessarily. If, for example, KC shacked up with say, oh Joe Blow one fine night. We haven't heard of everyone she's shacked up with. She gets up before him, gets ready to leave, knows he has a computer, gets on, makes the quick change to his from address and sends hers from Yahoo. Has LE tracked down Joe Blow yet? And his email account?

    No, I am not implying that THE Universal studios is using yahoo or that
    these emails came from them. That doesn't mean that there wasn't an illicit
    "company" posing as them. Scams like this happen all the time. Casey doesn't
    appear to have stolen enough over the last couple of years to have fully
    supported her gas and other needs. I'm sure Caylee's piggy bank couldn't support
    gas at the price it has been. So the money had to be coming from somewhere.
    While her parents may have been feeding her I'm sure they weren't giving her
    entertainment money all the time. Think about how much she'd have to steal
    during that 3 years. She surely would have been exposed long before Caylee went
    missing.
    What money? That's just it!

    The only one illicit in this whole thing is KC. I don't believe she was hooking or doing drugs,selling drugs or doing porn. It's quite easy for a girl with a cute figure and a semi pretty face to lead a guy on, and rip him off. She wouldn't even have to sleep with him. Sit with him at a bar, drink a few drinks, make sure he's good and drunk, and she could potentially have herself a few bucks because she needs mascara. He would never know.

    If she was doing anything illicit, other than stealing, and small time stealing at that, she would, at the very least, have gas money. She's a small time thief, knows enough on the computer to fake some people out and a murderer.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!


  9. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own little corner in my own little chair
    Posts
    1,196
    In the video visits that were just released, KC gave I think to CA an email address of: kayseeomaree@cfl.rr.com, so she had road runner too, apparently.
    May you dream you are dreaming in a warm soft bed
    and the voices inside you that fill you with dread
    make the sounds of thousands of angels instead
    tonight where you might be laying your head.
    I wish you well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~



    My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others won't find you so appealing


  10. #264
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    I never implied that *they* opened a fake account. *KC* was faking emails, it's easy to do. No geekness required. She could have used anyone's account to do this - her mom's computer, logged into CA's yahoo account, same if she was at Lee's, or a friends. All she would need is access to their
    mail program. Not necessarily logged in either. Thunderbird, Outlook email programs could have been used. A simple change to a yahoo addy, type up an email, send it, change it back to the original account, delete
    the sent mail.

    Roadrunner is available thru cable networks, nationwide. Also available on Hopespring Drive and that area. Their headquarters are Va.

    http://www.rr.com/rdrun/

    I did a traceroute on the original 70.119.59.160 IP address. The traceroute stopped at the ip address 24.95.233.65, and I got a no response.
    It generally indicates you've hit a firewall. This traceroute was done from my home computer. From another part of the world, a traceroute to 70.119.59.160, took me right in, without stopping. I suspect I did the traceroute from a site hosted on the Roadrunner network.

    The "58ms 58ms 58ms TTL: 0 (gig4-0-0.orldflcfrd- 10k1.cfl.rr.com" is a traceroute hop, not anything to do with the header except for the
    fact I took the ip from there.

    I don't *know* that the A's use Roadrunner. It's speculation on my part. It's a good bet tho. Even if they use ATT as their service, they would likely hit that router because of it's proximity. Your connection hits all kinds of routers and backbones on the internet.

    While alot of evidence in this case has been revealed, not all has been yet. We, as onlookers only get to see bits and pieces. These emails were released in August. If they were unable to get anything from her accounts, a subpoena would have been issued for maillogs. We didn't see any results from maillogs.

    LE does not have to tell us what they've done in their research. I'm confident they have done what is needed to do. JB doesn't seem to be the greatest in requesting the info he needs to.

    Not necessarily. If, for example, KC shacked up with say, oh Joe Blow one fine night. We haven't heard of everyone she's shacked up with. She gets up before him, gets ready to leave, knows he has a computer, gets on, makes the quick change to his from address and sends hers from Yahoo. Has LE tracked down Joe Blow yet? And his email account?

    What money? That's just it!

    The only one illicit in this whole thing is KC. I don't believe she was hooking or doing drugs,selling drugs or doing porn. It's quite easy for a girl with a cute figure and a semi pretty face to lead a guy on, and rip him off. She wouldn't even have to sleep with him. Sit with him at a bar, drink a few drinks, make sure he's good and drunk, and she could potentially have herself a few bucks because she needs mascara. He would never know.

    If she was doing anything illicit, other than stealing, and small time stealing at that, she would, at the very least, have gas money. She's a small time thief, knows enough on the computer to fake some people out and a murderer.
    Well, LE does have in their document release where KC had a fake email address or used someone's she knew because she used the email name:
    Matt Irwin @y***.com. She used that to send emails to the little girl who was the daughter or granddaughter of a woman named Lois. She turned all the emails over the LE and they are in the documents.

    There were most likely a number of yahoo names used, and I hope LE has found all of them.

    Your ISP info was right on what I have found also, BTW.


  11. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    Casey & JP - Horary Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    What IS the issue between JP and Casey anyhow? Just what IS going on between these two? Astro's care to weigh in?
    <Respectfully snipped & bolded>

    To gain some insight, I cast this chart for my location, at the time and date at which I read and understood the question, as per standard horary procedure. I will walk you through my analysis.

    You can see the chart here:

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...PCAnalysis.gif



    Horary Question:
    What is the issue between JP & KC? What is really going on between them? [Is JP Caylee's father???]


    Chart Data:

    12/5/08
    3:08 pm (+5)
    78:53 W
    42:53 N

    Venus Day
    Saturn Hour
    Taurus rises, L1 = Venus

    I give 1H to Casey (VENUS), 7H to JP (MARS). Because this is a relationship question, MOON also symbolizes Casey and SUN also symbolizes JP. (See John Frawley, The Horary Textbook, page 191).

    Observations:

    1) VENUS (KC) applies semisquare MARS (JP) --- there is some contact, friction, annoyance coming from KC since it is she (VENUS) who applies semisquare to MARS (JP).

    2) MOON (KC) applies square MARS (JP) --- this shows conflict and stress between them.


    To gain further insights on how they may feel about each other, we look at the Essential Dignities of the significators and note any receptions.


    MARS (JP) essential dignities:
    sign of Jupiter
    exaltation of South Node
    triplicity of Sun
    Term of Mercury
    Face of Moon
    Detriment of Mercury
    Fall North of Node

    The only reception to KC’s significators is that MARS (JP) receives MOON (KC) by Face, which is a minor attraction, and hardly anything upon which to base a relationship. He probably never cared one way or the other about her. The fact that MARS (JP) does not receive VENUS, KC's primary significator, at all, shows he had no feelings for her. The fact the aspect between MOON and MARS is an applying square, suggests that, if anything, KC (MOON) stresses him out. This testimony is strengthened by the fact that VENUS (KC) semisquares MARS (JP), for the semisquare is another stressful (albeit minor) aspect.


    VENUS (KC) essential dignities:

    sign of Saturn
    exaltation of Mars
    triplicity of Venus
    term of Saturn
    face of Sun
    detriment of Moon
    fall of Jupiter

    Since VENUS (KC) receives MARS (JP) by exaltation, she may possibly see JP thru rose-colored glasses, but there are no deep feelings. The exaltation gives the sense of putting him on a pedestal. Maybe she thought he was sexy, but as a living, breathing, human person (SUN), she probably could take him or leave him (VENUS receives SUN by Face, a minor reception). Furthermore, as a person, JP probably stressed her out somewhat, shown by SUN (JP) applying semisquare to VENUS (KC).

    Moon's Aspects:

    FROM: sextile Pluto
    TO: square SUN (JP)
    square MARS (JP)
    conjunct URANUS
    square MERCURY
    opposite SATURN
    sextile JUPITER
    sextile VENUS (herself)


    Judgment:

    What is the issue between JP & KC? What is really going on between them?

    Friction, annoyance on KC's part (VENUS semisquare MARS), conflict/ irreconcilable differences (MOON square MARS, MOON square SUN) because JC won't give her the time of day (MARS does not receive Venus). Additionally, when all’s said and done, KC only cares about herself (MOON’s last aspect is sextile VENUS which symbolizes KC).


    [Is JP Caylee's father???]

    While the photo comparison is intriguing, until / unless we receive proof that JP was intimately involved with KC during the conception time frame, I feel it would be unethical and invasive to speculate on this possibility.


    Thanks,
    Soulscape


  12. #266
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palm Bay Florida
    Posts
    162
    This is amazing...It gives me further fuel as to why he may be the father...I will tell you why. ANY man that is unavailable and aloof to a young pretty woman I am thinking old me and others I know ( KC DOES HAVE VEN in ARIES )must be conquered and even for a moment (one night stand) must worship at the alter of my sexuality!! Its a game for alot of women... If he is a normal young man and drunk he is not going to care how annoying she is...Thank you so much again for all you do!!!
    NO CHILD is trash!!


  13. #267
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    To explain further the LDB filing chart, Prosecution underplayed their hand. Venus is in her element (earth) and strong conjunct Jupiter, even though he is detrimented. He is the big benefic we depend upon. So the prosecutor has the advantage in a most afflicted chart.

    Neptune in the H. of execution announces renunciation of that option. Relinquishing that choice acts against the state's best interests, opposite Fortuna. Chemists available to the state are more powerful than defense experts. Neptune by mutual reception comes into exact adversarial posture with those worthies, Saturn declaiming insufficiency and lack, paucity of evidence as is the function of Saturn. Chemists available to the state are nothing short of wizards: Neptune by m.r. in Pisces now, the Sign it rules. They also have the common touch, conjunct the Moon.

    Planet ruling H. 8, Jupiter, trine Saturn also represents the bones of the child, in H. 5. If those or enough of them are found and identified, Neptune opposite Saturn, Prosecution will reconsider the death penalty on the basis of new evidence and thereby return to a more normal murder case where a body does exist, exercising the exchange of the mutual reception.

    This is a fraught period in the progress of this case, particularly as we include the coming Full Moon. I have overstressed this peak time along with the Span of Truth, February 7-20. We need to keep our eyes skinned for every detail now. The Moon of this chart is trine the Dog Star on H. 3 of witnesses. Who is this friend turned state's witness?
    Hi Tuba - I'm not sure how transits would affect this chart, but I notice Mercury will pass over the MH of that chart in early January, and then retrograde back over the beneficence just bestowed by the Venus/Jupiter. Perhaps the prosecution will rethink strategy then?
    Question - is the 11th house representative of the "future" jury, and then when seated the jury will be represented by house 7 ???
    Also I am of a mind to believe that KC will suffer far greater with a LWOP sentence, incarceration will be excruciating for her Mars/Uranus in Sag. Loss of freedom a worse fate than death.


  14. #268
    Red mine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Soulscape - I too am amazed by your work. And I wonder how or if KC did keep those "energies" in check.

    A comment was made on another thread about a video of Caylee. I'll try to find the link, but it won't be until later today. Anyway... the comment was about how Caylee seemed to be trying to engage the person who was taping her and Caylee's frustration with getting no response. I believe Caylee was coloring and kept trying to show her colors to the person taping. I'm not sure I agreed with the interpretation by the poster of the video, but I was struck by the words and how cruel it seemed that someone would just ignore a child that was actively trying to engage your attention. I'm wondering, more and more, if Casey did begin a pattern of abusive behavior towards Caylee at this time. Maybe nothing outright physical, except for maybe drugging her, but maybe this is when KC began to really distance herself from Caylee so that KC's activities in June were much easier to bring about.

    I saw that video. I do not think that was Cindy behind the camera because Cindy encourages Caylee to do things and say things when she is involved in the filming...I am certain that it was stone cold silent Casey on the camera, taking pleasure in ignoring her child as she said Cheese...
    Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Salem, in this case anything is possible! Regarding the video, who took it, when & where? Without date, time & place, we cannot cast a chart. Without knowing who actually shot the video we cannot assign the cast of characters. If you can provide more information, please do.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    I don't believe this information is known Soulscape...unfortunately.

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.


  15. #269
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
    This is amazing...It gives me further fuel as to why he may be the father...I will tell you why. ANY man that is unavailable and aloof to a young pretty woman I am thinking old me and others I know ( KC DOES HAVE VEN in ARIES )must be conquered and even for a moment (one night stand) must worship at the alter of my sexuality!! Its a game for alot of women... If he is a normal young man and drunk he is not going to care how annoying she is...Thank you so much again for all you do!!!
    So, in a way, if he was attracted, he would have. And then, even if he wasn't he would have. I understand the situation which you are describing, but it kind of takes away any signifcance that the astro reported. The astros here are serious people. Their conclusions are well weighed.


  16. #270
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977

    Dropping DP

    Quote Originally Posted by KAITLAND View Post
    Hi Tuba - I'm not sure how transits would affect this chart, but I notice Mercury will pass over the MH of that chart in early January, and then retrograde back over the beneficence just bestowed by the Venus/Jupiter. Perhaps the prosecution will rethink strategy then?
    Question - is the 11th house representative of the "future" jury, and then when seated the jury will be represented by house 7 ???
    Also I am of a mind to believe that KC will suffer far greater with a LWOP sentence, incarceration will be excruciating for her Mars/Uranus in Sag. Loss of freedom a worse fate than death.
    ___________

    Replying to both Kaitland and Tuba: Yes, dang it! The Prosecution case is better, at least to us WSers. But we are not part of the team, so we cannot know what went down as far as the decision to drop DP. No, there is no deal, otherwise we would have heard of it as in "KC reveals body, DP dropped for plea."

    Also, I disagree with the notion that a jury would forgive KC because she is a lovely young woman who unintentinally (!) killed her child. Huh? Please correct me here, but I think that Diana Downs, et al. do not live in DP states.

    Astros, you ROCK!

    Where is housemouse?


Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 707
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:57 PM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
    By housemouse in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 732
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •