Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    Okay, I just used Mapquest. I went from the Anthony home to Hidden Oaks Elementary School, as that was an actual address. It's estimated driving distance is .39 miles.
    Thats pretty darn close! Thank you for taking the time to do that!

Huge full moon up north!!! Tell us anything???

Where have you been! (just kidding)

It brought little Caylee to light. And some of us doubted this would happen. God listened to our prayers, and chose the full supermoon to answer.

Hi this question is for Tuba or Soulscape or others more knowledgeable than I. What is it about this Family that has tapped our collective unconscious and stirred such anger emotions? I understand the anger at KC I have anger and sadness myself...The Family has stirred so much anger In others also( I have a hard time bringing myself to empathize). There has to be something I am missing. On the other thread some are so angry they are merciless....I believe CA really wanted and needed to believe her own delusions that Caylee was alive. Is there anything other than her Mercury affliction that could show the Anger she generates in people on a subconcious level? Do I put her chart against that of the US chart to try and find an answer? I am just at a loss to HOW MUCH Anger this family has stirred up, INCLUDING my own........ Thanks for everyones amazing input and information I have learned so much on and I am grateful to all on this thread.
    Thanks for reading
    Carrie
    NO CHILD is trash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charge Them All View Post
    Hi guys, I have had a really hard time posting here since I heard the news. I feel like I lost my child. I think there was enough energy out there that it was time for her to be found. RIP Caylee .

There were so many things that I have seen that now make sense:

North-I found my north...of the Anthony home
    Significance of Oak...the school
    Near water, but not in water...the retention pond
    Clearing in the woods... by the retention pond
    Stuck on something...something stuck on her, duct tape
    Not far in the ground...It dosen't appear she was buried
    Hearing the words "You guys are so close"... we were close
    Under wood...There is Brackenwood St. and Lumberton Dr.???
    She is "right under our noses"...she was
    Casey saying "she is close"...That is the one phrase from her that really stood out for me.

I am not yet sure about:
    The yellow flowers/weeds?
    The 4.17 miles, is it possible it was .417 miles?

I feel so awful, almost everything I saw was right there. I just couldn't piece it together to that location. Looking at it in hindsight, how could I have missed it. I know it wasn't possible, but I really wish I could have pieced this together sooner. And the feeling she was stuck on something, it was the duct tape. That really makes me cry.

*You are all welcome to view my previous post to see just how accurate Caylee came through for me**
    The Central Florida Greenway is called 417. If you go to google maps and look at the end of Suburban where Caylee was found the 417 is East of there.

The moon this big and beautiful tonight, shining bright for Caylee Marie! Bless you all, astro guru's. Ive been reading this thread since housemouse started it, and I'm absolutely amazed at all of your dedication and hard work. I am so happy that Caylee is in a safe warm place now, may she rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    The Central Florida Greenway is called 417. If you go to google maps and look at the end of Suburban where Caylee was found the 417 is East of there.

Thanks Sparky, I just googled the area to the east. It could very well have been highway 417. I may have mistaken the long road, with the long name for Narcoossee insted of Econ(I am not going to attempt to finish that word, lol). It is also heavily wooded in the particular spot and thins out going both directions. I don't know though, I would love to know exactly how far her body was from the A home. Do we know exactly how many feet into the woods she was?

Quote Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
    Hi this question is for Tuba or Soulscape or others more knowledgeable than I. What is it about this Family that has tapped our collective unconscious and stirred such anger emotions? I understand the anger at KC I have anger and sadness myself...The Family has stirred so much anger In others also( I have a hard time bringing myself to empathize). There has to be something I am missing. On the other thread some are so angry they are merciless....I believe CA really wanted and needed to believe her own delusions that Caylee was alive. Is there anything other than her Mercury affliction that could show the Anger she generates in people on a subconcious level? Do I put her chart against that of the US chart to try and find an answer? I am just at a loss to HOW MUCH Anger this family has stirred up, INCLUDING my own........ Thanks for everyones amazing input and information I have learned so much on and I am grateful to all on this thread.
    Thanks for reading
    Carrie
    You ask a question, Carrie, that has no quick and easy answer. It is a probably best categorized as a "metaphysical" question, but I am sure sociologists, criminologists, politicians, and everyone else will have an opinion.

There are some news events that seem to trigger a response in all of us, as they symbolize the disruption of certain shared assumptions of how we ought to work as a society or culture.

These events generally cut to the core of our beliefs, and show us something that is happening in our communities that we ought to be paying attention to, but have been ignoring.

Think about the past big news stories that have captured the nation's attention. They all bring to light a seamy underside that shocks us, and I associate this with Pluto.

In Caylee's case, we are asked to face the consequences of young women with no boundaries on their behavior.

At first, these things start out with our good and kind intentions, but as the years go by, we are shocked when the entire social order about the importance of forming stable families for raising the next generation breaks down completely.

Instead of inner city abandonment and abuse, which we think we can understand, we are brought face to face with a "nice middle class" young woman who would murder her child so that she can keep up with the party scene.

The big question is will we think very carefully about the fact that without responsibility, there is no long term freedom.

Will we learn from what we are shown about what happens when we see them as separate concepts. If we don't manage to keep them linked, what do you think will eventually happen to our culture and communities?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

Thanks Sparky, I just googled the area to the east. It could very well have been highway 417. I may have mistaken the long road, with the long name for Narcoossee insted of Econ(I am not going to attempt to finish that word, lol). It is also heavily wooded in the particular spot and thins out going both directions. I don't know though, I would love to know exactly how far her body was from the A home. Do we know exactly how many feet into the woods she was?

I just noticed I am in the wrong thread. I am so sorry guys! I don't know how I did not notice this whole time I've been posting on this tread or how I got here. I did take my medication today, I promise. j/k. Slowly moving to the Psychic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Found 9:30 am 12/11/08, less than 1/2 mile from A. home, WNW direction as the #3 Phone Call to LE chart testified. The mileage was off, as the chart spoke of 4.5 miles.

Neptune, Pluto, Moon all in crisis degree.
    Moon 04 Gemini partile trine Venus 04 Aquarius of young girls.
    Part of Death 12 Aries partile conjunct KC's n. Venus
    Point of Death 00 Scorpio partile conjunct KC's n. South Node. This is a clear and damning testimony as to the identity of the murderer.

Strange feelings of joy she has been found mixed with grief and tears. The perp stuffed her in a trash bag & bound her head with duct tape.

Incomprehensible --- and inordinately sad...

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    I am in total awe of you astrologers on here. I would absolutely love to be able to read a chart like you do. What a gift you have all been blessed with.

Soulscape, I know all of you have put so much time in this case, but I have a favor to ask of you, when you have time. Could you go back and relook at the chart for the milage from the Anthony's house to Caylee's grave. With everything that you have been studying and figuring out, could it be possible that you accidentally read the placement of the decimal point in the mileage? Believe me, I am not doubting you in any way. I just wonder if with so much going on that perhaps you made a human mistake. How easy it would be for a tiny little decimal point to be misplaced when your eyes were bleary from studying it. I truly hope you do not feel that I am belittling your talent. I just can't imagine that the chart has been so accurate, and a decimal point was incorrect. God has blessed all of you with a truly special gift that amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge Them All View Post
    Hi guys, I have had a really hard time posting here since I heard the news. I feel like I lost my child. I think there was enough energy out there that it was time for her to be found. RIP Caylee .

There were so many things that I have seen that now make sense:

North-I found my north...of the Anthony home
    Significance of Oak...the school
    Near water, but not in water...the retention pond
    Clearing in the woods... by the retention pond
    Stuck on something...something stuck on her, duct tape
    Not far in the ground...It dosen't appear she was buried
    Hearing the words "You guys are so close"... we were close
    Under wood...There is Brackenwood St. and Lumberton Dr.???
    She is "right under our noses"...she was
    Casey saying "she is close"...That is the one phrase from her that really stood out for me.
    Also:
    Where the german shepherd pees...(fire hydrant)
    ♣The man who found her was researching water lines for new fire hydrants and he had to pee...
    ♣She was in an "embankment", a steep area
    ♣The something black from my own dream (the garbage bag)
    ♣The playground (near an elementary school)
    ♣The chain link fence

I am not yet sure about:
    The yellow flowers/weeds?
    The 4.17 miles, is it possible it was .417 miles?

I feel so awful, almost everything I saw was right there. I just couldn't piece it together to that location. Looking at it in hindsight, how could I have missed it. I know it wasn't possible, but I really wish I could have pieced this together sooner. And the feeling she was stuck on something, it was the duct tape. That really makes me cry.

*You are all welcome to view my previous post to see just how accurate Caylee came through for me**
    Anyone else recall any others that are known at this time? We may discover more later on...but for NOW these details speak to the evidence of dreams and psychics, in my own opinion...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtsInSession View Post
    I am in total awe of you astrologers on here. I would absolutely love to be able to read a chart like you do. What a gift you have all been blessed with.

Soulscape, I know all of you have put so much time in this case, but I have a favor to ask of you, when you have time. Could you go back and relook at the chart for the milage from the Anthony's house to Caylee's grave. With everything that you have been studying and figuring out, could it be possible that you accidentally read the placement of the decimal point in the mileage? Believe me, I am not doubting you in any way. I just wonder if with so much going on that perhaps you made a human mistake. How easy it would be for a tiny little decimal point to be misplaced when your eyes were bleary from studying it. I truly hope you do not feel that I am belittling your talent. I just can't imagine that the chart has been so accurate, and a decimal point was incorrect. God has blessed all of you with a truly special gift that amazes me.
    Hi Courts,

That's a good question and I'm not offended you brought it up. I didn't miscalculate the distance, however, I may have overlooked a condition Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson discusses that now in hindsight may have been relevant.

For students, Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's method of calculating distance by mileage is discussed on pages 72-74 of Simplified Horary Astrology.

As I discussed in the #3 Phone Call to LE chart, Caylee was symbolized by SUN at 23:54 Cancer and located in the (cadent) turned 12th House (radix 6th House). The degree of the MOON was 28:40 Sagittarius, a mutable sign, located in the turned 5th House /radix 11th House.

Here is a link to the chart:
    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...neCalltoLE.gif

Ivy's method involves taking the planet ruling the missing person (here, SUN), checking to see if its latitude is North or South (or without latitude as the SUN always is), and note whether it's in an angular, succeedent or cadent house. She gives a table to find equivalent distance based on those parameters.

We have SUN at 0 Latitude located in a cadent house which gives a preliminary distance of 1 mile.

Ivy then instructs to MULTIPLY this distance by the difference in degrees between the significator planet & the MOON. There are approximately 4.75 degrees difference between SUN at 23:54 and MOON at 28:40, and multiplied by 1 gives approx. 4.75 miles.

Now here is where it gets interesting: Ivy also gives a formula for finding the distance in miles between the Querent (person asking the question) and his MISSING POSSESSION.

Here we take the rulers of the 1st and 2nd Houses and note the difference in their degrees. Lord 1 = URANUS at 22:30 Pisces and Lord 2 = NEPTUNE at 23:37 Aquarius. The difference in degrees is 1 degree, 7 minutes. The MOON at 28:40 Sagittarius is in a mutable sign, so Ivy says to take HALF the difference, or 1/2 degree = approx. 1/2 mile.

Caylee's remains were found just shy of 1/2 mile.

Cindy made this phone call to LE. In hindsight, I can see how Cindy considered Caylee to be her possession. Yes of course she was her granddaughter, and thus, a person, but also we have gotten the sense throughout this case that Cindy considered herself to be Caylee's true guardian/parent/primary caregiver, and in her possessive, controlling way, she may have seen Caylee as belonging to her, making Ivy's formula for discovering the distance between a person and their MISSING POSSESSION more relevant.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 12-13-2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: added link to chart

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Absolutely AWESOME soulscape! You rock!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Right now watching Dateline-I do not have a link yet. But the camera used was scanning the area where Caylee was found and surprise there were bright yellow and also bright pink flowers! After all the notations from members here indicating one or the other color-I was stunned to see this. Hopefully, others who saw the show will post regarding this! The members on this thread have been so on target, the flowers along with everything else has confirmed so much that we know has happened!
    Thank you all for you immense help and work! It is so appreciated!
    savannahanna

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I hope it's okay to post this here. I thought it was interesting that December 12th was the biggest, brightest moon of this year (being that the moon is closer to the earth at that time, than any other time this year).

Biggest Full Moon of the Year

On Dec. 12th, the Moon becomes full a scant 4 hours after reaching perigee, making it 14% bigger and 30% brighter than lesser full Moons we've seen earlier in 2008.

--> more at link

I also saw on PBS that on January 10th, 2009, the moon will be the closest to earth, than at any other time next year. It will be interesting to see if there are any new developments at that time.
    When Obama called on the SEALs, they answered the call and killed Bin Laden. When the SEALs called on Obama, he didn't answer, and they were killed.

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by savannahanna View Post
    Right now watching Dateline-I do not have a link yet. But the camera used was scanning the area where Caylee was found and surprise there were bright yellow and also bright pink flowers! After all the notations from members here indicating one or the other color-I was stunned to see this. Hopefully, others who saw the show will post regarding this! The members on this thread have been so on target, the flowers along with everything else has confirmed so much that we know has happened!
    savannahanna
    I thought I saw small white ones too -- like the moonflowers Tuba had described. I know I saw the yellow ones.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Thank you so much Soulscape for the wonderful explanation, and taking the time to look into the mileage question. See, the stars were right! I especially appreciate you not taking offense at me questioning your interpretation. I have had this question on my mind since Caylee was found, but could not figure out a way to present it to you without you thinking I was being critical.
    Sometimes posts come across in a way in which they were not intended. I just felt that something had to be out of whack, because everything else was right on.

It has been an honor to be involved with you astrologers. I feel like God is speaking to us through each of you. I hope when we get to the end of this case, and see justice for Caylee through to the end, that you will continue your hard work for justice for another individual. Your hard work, insight and time involved is sincerely appreciated.

Wow Soul Scape! You guys never cease to amaze me! If anyone is ever missing where you all live, I hope you get right on it and get out there to find them. Completely amazing!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Guys I am a lurker here but have been following for quite a while. What you do amazes me. I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you have done. The abilites that you have is a true blessing from God. Thank you again for the passion you have shown.

Quote Originally Posted by savannahanna View Post
    savannahanna
    I only casually dabble in astrology and am amazed at the pros on this board. You all are so gifted! But I will say that I did have a vision and had posted it in the psychic thread. I never get these, I usually only get visits from deceased loved ones, which is different, IMO. Anyway, I too had seen yellow flowers. I don't know plants and flowers well, so I'll just say that they looked like those little buttercup flowers. They were delicate and yellow.

Very interesting.

Does anyone know what the flowers on the show looked like and can identify?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Yes, he said it may have rolled down the rather steep slope. Tim thought the trash sack had been thrown there rather than placed there. I was awed to learn that the waters only receded a wk. and a half ago, making such a find possible. I understand the message I got about the oaks now. But there is a mystery about Eagle that is yet unrevealed. Time will tell.

The reaction to this in some quarters will not be good. Mars is square Uranus. It has been a disturbing day, very disturbing. Thinking of Precious One.

Two reports in conflict: the trash sack was 25' from the sidewalk or the trash sack was 60' from the sidewalk. More searches of the area to come.
    Could the eagle represent the feds? The FBI is coming back in.

You folks are JUST amazing! I am in TOTAL awe!
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    No way Jose! We are not going to allow you to step back NOW and say, Oh, it was the babysitter that killed her and deposited her there without my client's knowledge. Your client killed her and those woods are practically your clients back yard and your client is in for a whole world of pain...she dropped to her knees at the news and said, This can't be happening, according to our own poster, Friday and from his/her inside contacts...much different reaction from the "find" at Blanchard Park, isn't it? She knows this is Caylee because she put her there and she gave herself away when she blurted that out about "They haven't even found her clothes yet" long ago...and now it appears that there were no clothes on the baby...I have ALWAYS wondered why she did not just take them to the remains IF it were an accident, and I KNEW in my heart that it MUST be because it was NOT an accident and if she took them to Caylee then Caylee's body would shout that out to the mountaintops...and today, we hear that our sweet innocent baby girl had duct tape about her mouth and head...Yeah Casey, I know NOW why you could not take them to the body and why you were so anxious to participate in some "searching"...you wanted to make darned sure she was NEVER found because you knew if she was that it was going to be YOUR hide...By all means Jose, go for it, but it is never going to work because the entire world KNOWS that your client is a cold blooded KILLER who murdered her own child!!!
    Worse than THAT.. how uncaring is it to throw her away, in a garbage bag, after stripping her naked and taping her mouth shut?

On the up side.. KC doesn't have to worry anymore about keeping her lying mouth shut to "protect" Caylee.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by Clock's Tickin View Post
    IMO-the birds/eagle have something to do with the find...not the location. Perhaps the man in the woods has a connection?? Perhaps something in the bag?? When my friend was talking about the birds she sounded almost temporary...ie the birds are the strongest feeling "at this time"?? IDK

I'm just glad she has been found. Prayers of thank you reach the Heavens!!
    The eagle is also the thunderbird, if that turns up anyplace.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    From December 9, Tuesday:

This was the forerunner to the meter man two days later. Leonard cried when he heard this news on Thursday. His will was cast steel. He would never have relented until Caylee was found. Many of the searchers who know nothing of this forum had the same determination. It was the vector from them, from Leonard, from an alert and good soul like the meter man and from us who never gave up.
    Yes, I have never seen LP literally speechless, before. He was a muddled mix of relief and grief, both of them intensely felt. He simply could not find the words.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast