'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

Thanks, Windy! :)

Now...back to where the clothes are that she left for LE to "find"! I still say she set them up for security at Universal.

Thanks, Windy! :)

Now...back to where the clothes are that she left for LE to "find"! I still say she set them up for security at Universal.

I agree with you about the cloths, but how can we check this out? I think she was giving hints, that she had 31 days to fabricate this story, and as I listen to CA, I can see how a desperate Grandmother/Mother would fall for her story. JMO.

does anyone remember what KC said that Caylee was wearing the last time she saw her? I know its somewhere on the released interview documents but can't seem to find it.

does anyone remember what KC said that Caylee was wearing the last time she saw her? I know its somewhere on the released interview documents but can't seem to find it.

According to KC's handwritten sworn statement to LE, on the day of disappearance Caylee was wearing a pink shirt with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

(Page 29 of the #1 docdump (PDF) released 8/25/08)

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just had a thought about Caylee's clothes.

Unless her clothes were marked clearly in non-washable ink with her name in large letters, none of the A's :mad: will admit any article of clothing found is Caylee's.

It really would shock me if LE can determine beyond any doubt that any clothing found can be identified as Caylee's at this time. Sad, but far too much time has passed.

Some possible locations for Caylee's clothes (if indeed KC disposed of them separately - which I'm not sure that I believe):

In the Amscot dumpster
In any convenient garbage bin (especially those of any location KC took LE to on July 16th)
At the A home - in the closet
At any of her "friend's" homes
In Blanchard Park
Somewhere at Curry Ford Rd and Dean

If she did make this statement, one thing to think about is why she would think that the clothes hadn't been "moved"? For example, if she put them in a garbage bin then certainly, they could have been taken to a landfill and not be so easily found. If she did make this statement, it sounds like she put the clothes somewhere where she knows they still must be...Where they wouldn't have been moved.

MOO

Unless her clothes were marked clearly in non-washable ink with her name in large letters, none of the A's :mad: will admit any article of clothing found is Caylee's.

It really would shock me if LE can determine beyond any doubt that any clothing found can be identified as Caylee's at this time. Sad, but far too much time has passed.
There would still be DNA present unless the clothing has been washed, imo.

Understand that. Problem I see is that LE cannot be doing DNA tests on clothing found and unidentified just to see if it is Caylee's. Now if by some however small chance that clothing found can be visually identified as Caylee's, then yes, they can do DNA.

And still, CA would deny it was Caylee's.

I also have doubts that the Anthonys would identify any clothing or belongs or remains.

On the other hand, once the trial is over & Casey is convicted they might be ready to stop spending all their energies defending her & they might face reality OR they might be willing to blame Caylee's death on some stranger.

At this point, I don't believe ANY of the Anthonys are a reliable source of information about anything.

Being out in the elements for so many months & through that hurricane, I wonder how much evidence could still be found on her clothing.

And if her clothing was removed before she died..... even less chance to identify her clothing.

Good grief, does anyone believe the Anthony's at this point? Even if one reads half way there is plenty evidence that these people are lying to cover. Whether they are involved is another thing.

This is the most slam dunk case ever.

None of this will bring Caylee home and neither will it bring home other children who are lost. The families that can help....don't. Fear of prosecution? Could be and most likely is...but the children are not first and foremost to them. All you have to do is look at the faces that want the children home. Mark Klass, Lunsford, Groene, Smart,Miller,etc. too many to name. Then you know. All stops come to play when someone truly cares...the Anthony's are about themselves. I agree they are in pain but most is self induced. Their grandbaby is gone and they do nothing to bring her home.

Understand that. Problem I see is that LE cannot be doing DNA tests on clothing found and unidentified just to see if it is Caylee's. Now if by some however small chance that clothing found can be visually identified as Caylee's, then yes, they can do DNA.

And still, CA would deny it was Caylee's.

My hopes would be perhaps the clothes she had on at the time are also the same clothes that possibly she was wearing for a photo. Wouldn't that be grand? I know of course it would be refuted that those were Caylee's clothes but what would a jury believe? Especially if they were a size 3T or so. JMO of course.

If indeed KC said this to the female BH, why isn't she on the Prosecutions Witness List? I would think the female BH would be an important witness since she was in that house day & night after bonding KC out, and more than likely KC said more things relevant to Caylee that would be interesting to the prosecution.

Why has Casey made comments that 'LE didn't even find Caylee's clothing yet?' Why wasn't the clothing with the body? What did Casey do with the clothing? Was it left in her trunk somewhere and she dumped it elsewhere? That clothing could hold alot of clues. Was there blood on the clothing? vomit? (yuck!) Remnants of some weapon (bat? stick? something?) I believe the clothing held clues of something violent which is why she got rid of it.

Perhaps THAT is what she buried in the back yard? Or she could have thrown them into any dumpster in town and they would never be discovered...BUT the fact that she stated They haven't even found her clothes yet leads me to believe they ARE findable...it is almost like it was a game she played...and Caylee lost the ultimate-her life...I think they should dig that yard up for REAL this time, and look under things and especially where plants were transplanted. She had Caylee in that back yard at some point, perhaps THAT is where she did the wrapping and stripping, and she someone needs to take a good long look at that yard.

I agree that the clothing must be findable because she stated that as if LE is stupid or something and couldn't even find the clothing. Well the joke's on her. They found something even more important and she is toast for sure now. That clothing must be in some field somewhere. I wonder if any of the stuff that was found could be her clothing? It doesn't sound like it.

Or perhaps there were no clothes...it was June in Florida. Maybe she just had a swimmie diaper on (are they biodegradable?) and was actually in the pool (re: the ladder) that day. We were in Disney the last week of June and it was miserably hot & humid!

I don't understand, why she would have taken the time to remove Caylee's clothes when she placed her in the garbage bag...I wonder why she was placed in the bag nude. I just don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back