With all that has transpired, do you think KC has told JB the truth?

Pegster57

Former Member
Reaction score
Do you think KC is still sticking to her "story" or do you think she has fessed up to JB after all the evidence thats come forth?

No, I would not think she's told JB the truth. And I would guess he would not want to know it either. If I was a defense attorney I think I would want to know what to expect but many defense attorneys do not want or need to know.

I doubt if he asked her directly and if somehow he did, she probably didn't deviate from her conspiracy fiction.

I don't think she has because I don't think she knows how to tell the truth.

Yes, I believe JB knows. To me JB is very different than any other defense atty. If the A's know then there is no way that CA hasn't told him if in fact KC hasn't.

IIRC, in some type of communication (motion, etc) JB hinted around that if Caylee isn't missing then it was an accident. This right here is why JB doesn't want KC talking because "he doesn't want her to tell her defense". If he doesn't know it was cold blooded murder he knows it was an accident.

I honestly don't know if she told him the truth but that doesn't mean he doesn't know it.. What I really mean is how can he not?..Seriously!

I think Casey told Baez the kidnapping in BP story, and that Baez bought it at first. Once the evidence started rolling in, I think there came a point where he realized what the truth is. I doubt he asked her about it, and I doubt she every changed her story to him.

Do you think KC is still sticking to her "story" or do you think she has fessed up to JB after all the evidence thats come forth?

"Absolutely"
'
'
'
'
'
'
Not. She absolutely since Day one, not confessed to anyone. Not even the reflection in the mirror when she is checking her fake tears.

He doesn't want to know either. If she did discuss anything close to the truth, just picture the image of JB holding his ears saying, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA KC, hold your hand up when you're finished so we can continue" with my inadequate defense and how do you spell the nanny's name again".

I dont KC will EVER tell the truth......she will never tell.

Nope, she will take it to her grave.

IIRC, in some type of communication (motion, etc) JB hinted around that if Caylee isn't missing then it was an accident. This right here is why JB doesn't want KC talking because "he doesn't want her to tell her defense". If he doesn't know it was cold blooded murder he knows it was an accident.

I believe that packet was filed by the DP attorney (T. Lenamon) not JB, it seems he and JB are not on the same page. JB is still going with the "Caylee is alive" story, I don't know how JB and the A's can keep saying this. Let's say Caylee was actually kidnapped by the nanny, how do they know what has happened since June 16th, unless they have actually seen her.

Casey cannot make herself look bad, it is not in her genetic makeup. She'll never admit what she really did to poor little Caylee.

She may not of told him how and why, but he knows Caylee is dead and his client did it. He figured that out like the rest of us.

Please anyone that knows more about the legal system than what they've learned here or on TV correct me if I am wrong because that's the limit of my knowledge of the law.....

Your defense attorney really doesn't need or want to know that you are guilty of the crime you are accused of. He has to give you the best defense he possibly can with or without that knowledge.

Can he pull a NeJame and drop her at this point or would he have to go before the judge to do this? IDK.
Or is it a public defender that has to petition the court to be removed from a case? again IDK.

I do NOT think Casey Anthony has told JB the complete truth. I believe she is a sociopath and has no idea how to tell the truth. I believe she is programmed to tell the version of the truth that she thinks whomever she is talking to at the time will fall for and garner her the most sympathy and in turn will make them feel like only "they" know the real story. I think she's done this to LA, RD (LP's guy), LP, the FBI, the FBH and especially JB.

Yes, I believe JB knows. To me JB is very different than any other defense atty. If the A's know then there is no way that CA hasn't told him if in fact KC hasn't.

bolding mine. he sure does know, but not cause she told him, it's cause he has at least one functioning brain cell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back