1148 users online (228 members and 920 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 240
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Posts
    500

    KC Borrow's CA's Car

    I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

    I find this interesting for several reasons.

    If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

    Possibility GA is lying.

    Why would she take CA's car? She obviously wanted to go unnoticed.

    GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

    What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

    Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
    Any thoughs?
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    We hammered this one out last night. George is incorrect. KC was parked in front of the house or just pulling up on a Sunday, 29th....in TL's car. His car is a green cherokee SUV; Cindy's is green toyota SUV. The theory is that kc saw GA approaching the house and took off quickly; George wanted to know what was going on and took after her, but didn't catch her.

    EPass records do not show Cindy's car on Freeway with GA behind it on any toll rd....just George shows up at the exit he spoke about...so we think he was mistaken with which vehicle he really saw, since they were both green and SUVs

    Still, TL never mentioned or wasn't asked about his loaning his vehicle to kc. She was also driving it the week of June 16....?? and THAT was confirmed. Chris S said she was at his house and driving TL's vehicle...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

    I find this interesting for several reasons.

    If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

    Possibility GA is lying.

    Why would she take CA's car? She obviously wanted to go unnoticed.

    GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

    What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

    Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
    Any thoughs?
    There is something really funky about that story.........First if CA loaned her the car WHY would GA be chasing her?

    If they had not seen her since June 16th as CA told in court, then she either got the car unknown to them or it is a lie.............

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

    I find this interesting for several reasons.

    If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

    Possibility GA is lying.

    Why would she take CA's car? She obviously wanted to go unnoticed.

    GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

    What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

    Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
    Any thoughs?
    for the month of june after after the 24th/ pings only show kc near the a's home on 6/27 and maybe 6/30. No pings by the a's from cell on 6/26.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    We hammered this one out last night. George is incorrect. KC was parked in front of the house or just pulling up on a Sunday, 29th....in TL's car. His car is a green cherokee SUV; Cindy's is green toyota SUV. The theory is that kc saw GA approaching the house and took off quickly; George wanted to know what was going on and took after her, but didn't catch her.

    EPass records do not show Cindy's car on Freeway with GA behind it on any toll rd....just George shows up at the exit he spoke about...so we think he was mistaken with which vehicle he really saw, since they were both green and SUVs

    Still, TL never mentioned or wasn't asked about his loaning his vehicle to kc. She was also driving it the week of June 16....??
    How do we know GA is incorrect? She never borrowed her car?

    GA says in his interview that he KNOWS it was his wifes car. He was very into cars so he probably would not have mistaken a Jeep for a Forerunner.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    There is something really funky about that story.........First if CA loaned her the car WHY would GA be chasing her?

    If they had not seen her since June 16th as CA told in court, then she either got the car unknown to them or it is a lie.............
    That's what I am saying! Something is not right.

    Now GA says that he was trying to follow KC in CA's car so he would know what the heck she was up too.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    104
    George said Casey borrowed Cindy's truck sometime between June 24th and July 15th.

    GA said she returned the truck later that night. This is the day he chased her on the interstate and lost her in traffic.

    GA said he never seen Casey again after the 24th until Cindy found her at Tony's.

    Amazing info if it's true. Did she bury her at a place she needed a truck to get to???? That's my guess.

    __________________


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    I posted this on another thread
    GA's Interview #4 at 8:40 he starts talking about the day KC borrowed CA's car. re: to car chase - He says he knew it was CA's dark green Toyota 4 Runner with a, sticker I guess, Panda on the back. He also says that KC met CA at the house and left her car there - borrowed CA's car thru the afternoon and brought CA's car back and got her car.
    KC said her car wasn't running right. He made it very clear that he knew it was CA's car because of the "Panda".
    Also he says that it was after the 24th Gas Can event.
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 11-23-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: more
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I posted this on another thread
    GA's Interview #4 at 8:40 he starts talking about the day KC borrowed CA's car. re: to car chase - He says he knew it was CA's dark green Toyota 4 Runner with a, sticker I guess, Panda on the back. He also says that KC met CA at the house and left her car there - borrowed CA's car thru the afternoon and brought CA's car back and got her car.
    KC said her car wasn't running right. He made it very clear that he knew it was CA's car because of the "Panda"

    Exactly.

    So they had seen her (in conflict w/their testimony that had not seen her since 16th)

    GA says in interview that the car was borrowed after the gas can day but before the tow notice came. The gas cans and the car borrowing were not the same day.

    Definite lying going on here. Don't know who exactly though.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central Va
    Posts
    167
    Check out the rumour thread.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Well...not to point a finger but I will anyway. There is a Police Report of the 24th about the stolen gas cans. (but I don't know if I have seen a report that GA called and told LE that he found the gas cans) There is a report of when the car was towed and statement by Amscot Employee that the car had been there 3 days. There is something very very odd about all of this GA timeline thing. I don't know if GA had to work that day and therefore didn't have a chase to check out KC's car, as to what was wrong with it, and would not know if there was an odor in the car. Both of these people talk and throw out speculations and GA has not said something like "the odor was so bad when I picked the car up from the towyard but I didn't notice any odor when KC took CA's car. For me it's the pieces of information that they leave out. It's when CA is asked a question about KC and immediately turns it to apply to herself. It's CA basically saying the borrowing of the car didn't happen and GA saying the opposite.
    Something is very very odd
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Spool View Post
    Check out the rumour thread.
    does it apply to this?
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    104
    Possibly Caylee was buried or re-burried between June 24th and June 27th.

    That's 3 important dates to narrow down the pings on.


    Was Cindy's truck ever tested?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central Va
    Posts
    167
    Yes, look at the most recent page of posts. Not about Cindy's truck being tested, about the Enquirer story.
    Last edited by Spool; 11-23-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Oopsie.
    Spool

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    Possibly Caylee was buried or re-burried between June 24th and June 27th.

    That's 3 important dates to narrow down the pings on.


    Was Cindy's truck ever tested?
    Yeal the goofy conflicting information confusion about these dates might mean that something happened.
    Good point.
    Don't know if CA's car was checked out.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast