LP Raised More Than $50,000 To Continue Searching

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
Bounty Hunter Plans Return To Search For Caylee
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EST November 23, 2008

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter in the search for missing Caylee Anthony said on Sunday that he has raised more than $50,000 and plans to come back to Central Florida.

Padilla said he plans to come back soon to search for Caylee's remains.

This news came on the heels of a rough week for the Anthony family.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18045461/detail.html

LP said he wants a thorough search of the bottom of the Little Econlockhatchee River with divers using sifting screens. Those screens would allow water and sand to fall through, but not the kinds of things alligators won't eat, like toys, plastic bags and human teeth.

He says the $ was pledged to him....Wonder what thet really means?? Movie deal r what?

Highfive to LP!

I think they should search on the other side of the culvert, if that's the way the water flows. They might find something further downstream.

I live in Florida.I would be shocked that if indeed KC fed Caylee to the gators that there would be anything left to be found. The thought of her disposing of Caylee in that way makes me ill!

I don't really care where the $ comes from as long as somebody finds Caylee!

He won't be returning till January when his confident that he'll have $200,000 pledged to search. It does sway me to the side that he is going to take the movie deal. More sensationalism with the trial in January for filming not just the search....

Theory r not he's wants to find Caylee & isn't giving up on trying to find where KC put her.

What is it about Caylee, she can capture the heart of a self professed media weallknowwhat, a nation, and hardened investigators, but she could not capture the hearts of the very people that should have loved her unconditionally? Sorry, just had to ask, it seems so backwards.
Way to go, LP. I really don't care where the money came from either.

Coming back proves that he isn't afraid of a polygraph, unlike the A's seem to be afraid to do so. He hasn't taken it yet & says that he didn't plant anything the last time.

What is it about Caylee, she can capture the heart of a self professed media weallknowwhat, a nation, and hardened investigators, but she could not capture the hearts of the very people that should have loved her unconditionally? Sorry, just had to ask, it seems so backwards.
Way to go, LP. I really don't care where the money came from either.

Because they know the :curses: truth! They don't want to see thier precious, sweet, thoughtful, smiley, loving mother of Caylee get the DP!:furious: They know that she is soooo guilty, they don't care about Caylee anymore like all of America & beyond does!

We fell in love with that beautiful singing little angel who has captured all of our hearts & we care more about her having a proper burial than they do.

I think his favourite number is 50,000 ;)

I take that as a message to KC & the A's stating he has that favorite amount already. He's not going away & I do IMO think that the female BG Tracy told LP more than he can say!:rolleyes:

Good for LP. I appreciate his efforts. LE doesn't seem to find LP's search efforts detrimental to their case or they would stop him, I think. Whatever his plans/motives might be as long as he doesn't interfere with Casey Anthony receiving a fair trial and if his future endeavors aren't offensive to Caylee's memory, then I can't find anything wrong in what he's doing now.

I hope there won't be a lot of bad press about this. LP's heart is in the right place, IMO. I would hate to see him demonized.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Good for LP :clap: :clap:...Would love for her remains to be found before the trial starts if possible.

"In checking with people that know alligators, they won't eat plastic stuff, garbage bags, and they will not eat teeth," Padilla said.

So, he's looking for teeth. Wow, that's definitely like finding a needle in a haystack. He must have some pretty serious lead to search for tiny teeth in there.

"In checking with people that know alligators, they won't eat plastic stuff, garbage bags, and they will not eat teeth," Padilla said.

So, he's looking for teeth. Wow, that's definitely like finding a needle in a haystack. He must have some pretty serious lead to search for tiny teeth in there.

Bolded by me...THE FEMALE BG is where that lead is coming from & how KC kept referring to BP in all of her stories.. JMHO

Way to go LP..Can we beg him to come tomorrow!!:rolleyes:

I'm going to write him a love letter. :blowkiss:
I am so happy someone wants to get to the bottom of this. :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member