Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

All this makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for -- Our family has its problems but this sure puts our blessings in perspective on this Thanksgiving Day!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pegster57 View Post
    Heck, I'm just here for my fix! LOL!!
    That pic of Caylee with her fingers on her chin - she looks SO much liks Cindy.

Oh God, the 911 call where CA says Caylee is missing still makes me cry. :^(

Ugh, I know. Absolutely heart wrenching! I got misty eyed hearing the desperation in her voice.

i dont know how someone can go out and party after harming their child or having the child kidnaped. horrible

That cop was really hammering KC. He should have just "waterboarded" her right then and there.

She just lies so easily. That is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    anyone else getting a little emotional watching this? I don't know if it because of what we already know or because it is in order but I just feel like crying. Poor Caylee. Maybe its because its Thanksgiving and the Christmas is soon and Caylee is still not home to be laid to rest. jmo
    I am, too. I do think because its being told in order and we question what we would be doing/thinking, and knowing what has transpired since. When it comes to doc dumps and interviews that occurred 4 months ago its easier to be detached. But this seeing it "as it happened" refocuses the mind on the tragedy of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    That cop was really hammering KC. He should have just "waterboarded" her right then and there.
    I was taking a break from the computer and watching it in another room but just wanted to comment on listening to those audio tapes of Casey's interviews with LE and how very patient they were with her. Unbelievably patient, imo! Back to more of the show ~
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

She just lies so easily. That is scary.
    Yes it is scarey!
    I can't even imagine having Casey as a daughter! That would drive me completely bonkers! If you didn't know any better, you would believe what she's saying! And that is scarey! Evil, I think.
    My 3 kids aren't perfect, but they do know right from wrong and they aren't liars.

OMG, KC sounds exactly like CA on the lies I just heard

so KC says that Caylee never gets upset talking to KC when KC has been gone a couple days, but does when talking to CA.
    In other words Caylee was more attached to CA than KC........anyone catch that???

I'm always amazed that she is telling these lies so smoothly KNOWING she is going to get caught. It is bizarre!! I am finding though, seeing it all together does make it more emotional...but like someone else said, maybe it is the season. Her description of Zanny is that she has alot of money! So why the seasonal jobs and being a nanny...not so smart KC!

I just don't understand HOW anyone could keep telling bold face lies and just have no concern about their child. ATLEAST FAKE IT!!!!!! Other murderers atleast faked it

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    so KC says that Caylee never gets upset talking to KC when KC has been gone a couple days, but does when talking to CA.
    In other words Caylee was more attached to CA than KC........anyone catch that???
    I caught that on the first hearing of the interview...motive

well I thought for sure this would be a 2 hr. thing. As lengthy as this case is, you can't cover the first 24 hours in 1 hour.

Ok, u r my sunshine just made me cry. Little Caylee asking her papa if he's tired.

I feel sorry for the family (ggma, uncle, people that loved Caylee, after seeing this 1st part of special, Caylee so cute and bright stuck with this evil liar mother who doesn't care about her at all.

Same time, same thread tomorrow evening I guess. Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow sleuthers !!

The ending was the saddest part, hearing Caylee singing.
    Rest in Peace

OMG,.. I am bawling,.. I just can't take it when they play Caylee's video of her singing You Are My Sunshine!!!!! Does anyone else notice that she says NAN'S SUNSHINE when she sings it?? I am sure that is her greatgrandma. Oh it is so unfair this poor child was killed!

Same time, same thread tomorrow evening I guess. Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow sleuthers !!
    Have a good evening!
    Rest in Peace

There is a part two tomorrow night.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!! See ya tomorrow night on this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    OMG,.. I am bawling,.. I just can't take it when they play Caylee's video of her singing You Are My Sunshine!!!!! Does anyone else notice that she says NAN'S SUNSHINE when she sings it?? I am sure that is her greatgrandma. Oh it is so unfair this poor child was killed!
    It affects me the same way too. Yes, I do think that would be a song her great grandma would've taught her.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    OT, but... This tea must be THE thing. You're about the 10th person I've heard say that this week! Where can you find it? Regular grocery store, helth food store?
    I've got to try some.
    I order OH MY CHAI from Tastefully Simple, it's a gourmet food company. I love it. Starbucks also has a Chai but I like Tastefully Simple much better. It's very comforting!
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

well I thought for sure this would be a 2 hr. thing. As lengthy as this case is, you can't cover the first 24 hours in 1 hour.

Ok, u r my sunshine just made me cry. Little Caylee asking her papa if he's tired.
    My grandchildren all call my hubby "PAPPA".....everytime I hear Caylee singing and looking at her book, playing peek aboo and asking PAPPA if he is tired, it hits home..........I could waterboard KC myself.........Happy Thanksgiving!
    I'm so thankful for my wonderful family.....we aren't perfect but we love each other.

----------------------
    I am crying too. I cant take her anymore.I think back,my daughter lies in a grave.She was stillborn For years I actually wanted to take a shovel and dig her up to hold her in my arms just once~years ago it wasn't allowed.Now here is this Bit*h who killed that beautiful child! I wish I could give her the needle!! There are many moms on here that would say the same.How dare she murder her!!! I can only pray the jury will stick it to he.I want her to die if not by needle let the other prison moms have her, even they have morales.May God burn her..IMO
    P.S. One thing I caught, KC said Caylee said hi mom in the one phone call.Please tell me how many children at age 2 1/2 call their mom mom? The ones I know all called her mommy at that age.Little Sunshine Girl you are loved xox

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast