Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Good evening everybody! :seeya: Nancy's on!

Hey Panthera ! Bombshell - FBI interviews the A's. Geeeez, that's not bombshell, we've been listening to the tapes now for days !!

Back to talking about how KC stole from everyone. A's claim they were ambushed by FBI..

Hi All,
No show for me tonight, all updates appreciated. TIA

Weird...George doesn't know why he put the key in the ignition when he could smell human decomposition and said to himself, "You're doing this wrong."

Hey Panthera ! Bombshell - FBI interviews the A's. Geeeez, that's not bombshell, we've been listening to the tapes now for days !!
Well you know she hasn't been on all weekend!! :D It'll still be interesting to hear her comments and her "unleash the lawyers"!

Weird...George doesn't know why he put the key in the ignition when he could smell human decomposition and said to himself, "You're doing this wrong."
I'd really like to know that myself, like why he didn't call LE there at the towyard.

Well you know she hasn't been on all weekend!! :D It'll still be interesting to hear her comments and her "unleash the lawyers"!

True. DH and I play a little word game everytime she says "Breaking News" , "Bombshell" and "Unleash the Lawyers".

I'd really like to know that myself, like why he didn't call LE there at the towyard.

I've wondered that myself as well. It was so bad, that he drove home with open windows. He knew that smell. So why not call LE then?

Natisha ~ A's feel like they were ambushed

Let's unleash the lawyers. =-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members