Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    KC lying for attention seeking...that's why sooo many people had all these health problems that she was always telling CA @.

GA calls the LE @ his $50 of gas stolen but not his missing daughter & grandaughter when he knew what the car smell was.... What the **** this does not add up at all!
    That is one indefensible contradiction.

Fortunately one day GA will be on the stand, and a competent prosecutor will ask him to reconcile this question, which of course cannot be reconciled.

No reasonable person, with his professional training & background, combined with the current set of circumstances, would dismiss it all and go to work.
    It is completely irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    You do realise that you're on the Caylee Forum, don't you?
    OK? Go Marla Go Marla!

Nancy might be fiesty and boring....like a fox! She knows this story is very interesting to a BIG audience. She is many things, but not a fool...

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Where would you guess that money is coming from then?
    I don't want to speculate about that but I have my own thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.
    I say good for Rev G. I found new respect for him tonight and only have a few words for him......."what took you so long?"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I keep thinking back to the first interview that Cindy gave to Greta Van S.

She told Greta that Casey moved out of her home on the 16th because she needed some space & wanted to bond with her daughter (Caylee)

Thats a total lie....It doesn't fit with what GA said about KC going to work on the 16th

You have to wonder why they would Lie.....If they honestly believe that Caylee is alive they would be telling the truth
    Cindy has not admitted to anyone that there was a violent confrontation between her and Casey on June 15th. Blows me away.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    That's true, it might have been taken with a cell phone. But still ~ how many people believe LE or the A's about whether Caylee is alive or not? I tend to believe LE and yes, I've seen little girls in stores who look kind of like Caylee but I'm sure not going to take their picture and call the A's or KFN.
    Oh no....I agree with you 100%!
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Raise your hand if you think Dr. Lee is working pro bono.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    I say good for Rev G. I found new respect for him tonight and only have a few words for him......."what took you so long?"

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    If you listen to the Anthony version of the situation, NO ONE has done anything BUT them. That's ridiculous since TES was out searching, LP was out searching and Gail St John is out there searching. KidFinders??? NIOTHING. GA AND CINDY? NOTHING>
    To top that off in an article in the Orlando Sentinal, volunteers for the A's showed up but were stood up by KFN. What the ****!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Maybe MR. G said it because he's sick & tired of GA & CA's lies and the "cotton candy" , "everythings just dandy" image that they give of their daughter & themselves!

and i want to add-please tell us more lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    All Caylee, all the time... JUST the way we like it...yep...I know I'm here!
    My GPS says so...
    My response was to someone else ..

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLu View Post
    Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

Silly question....why do you even watch? Life is too short, change the channel and get happy!

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtsInSession View Post
    In one of the Rev's. first interviews, when the A's bashed Jesse, he said when it was all over he had a lot to say. I can't wait for what he has to say to finally come out.
    ME TOO! ME TOO!!!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Quote Originally Posted by moxiecrimefighter View Post
    OK? Go Marla Go Marla!

Nancy might be fiesty and boring....like a fox! She knows this story is very interesting to a BIG audience. She is many things, but not a fool...
    Heheh! I agree. Yeah, there may not always be a new break and whatnot BUT hey...I keep watching. lol Edit to add that as far as I can see, this is what people WANT to see. They WANT to hear about Caylee!
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    I do . Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.

Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    Heheh! I agree. Yeah, there may not always be a new break and whatnot BUT hey...I keep watching. lol Edit to add that as far as I can see, this is what people WANT to see. They WANT to hear about Caylee!
    I agree, I hate people complaining about NG ..

Simple ..
    Switch the station ..
    End the misery ..

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.
    The Rev Grund is only reiterating that Casey LIES and it is 2nd nature for her to lie and be comfortable about it.

BTW - I LOVE Nancy Grace!!! Nancy R-O-C-K-S!!!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    My hand is raised very high! I wonder about the fees for the defense team and the other 'expert witnesses'. My goodness, George evidently fell for a 'Nigerian' internet scam....they are financially strapped. I don't know how they pay their mortgage, much less a legal team.

Quote Originally Posted by jmfstl View Post
    I believe because the car was locked and her purse was inside. No way to get in without keys.
    In CA's FBI interview she says the tow yard guy told them that the car smelled a little bit on the day it was towed, and had gotten progressively worse each day.
    The tow yard did not have any keys to open the car.

Later in same interview, CA says that she & GA knew every stain inside that car, because it has been in the family since Lee's junior year in High school.
    She cleaned the trunk and sprayed febreeze, yet makes no mention of the "basketball-sized" satin that GA reported seeing just a few hours before.

Finally she says when they first got home with the car, it was in the garage with the garage door DOWN. Later they opened the garage door too, and she was in there pacing when GA arrived back at 9:50.

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES-but Cindys stories do

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    If it was my daughter in the pic I would hesitate to confirm they are wrong.... Maybe they don't want to be another victim of KC & the A's circus & would they be called to testify? I sure wouldn't want my family pulled into to the antics of the A's. JMHO
    Oh I think I'd go right to LE and tell them this is my child and somebody needs to stop this nonsense of taking my child's picture and claiming it as a Caylee sighting! I sure wouldn't want my child's photo all over the tv and Internet! MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Merry Christmas!

He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.
    Snipped

Rev. Grund said he heard (so did Geraldo) that the A's were pointing the finger at his son from the moment KA was arrested..As it turned out that was the truth because there it was on the first tapes released to the public..

KA is a known habitual LIAR so that bunch of stuff she told CA about Jesse is probably very far from the TRUTH.

I do . Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.
    I can see that point, for sure!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by MIL View Post
    THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES-but Cindys stories do

So well put!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast