997 users online (204 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    I never heard that. lol Maybe KC was doing a bit of landscaping as a side job??
    He said it I have listened to GA's interview twice already.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

I think Rev G. has been incredibly restrained and mild-mannered until now. He shoulda taken the gloves off from DAY 1. I applaud him. Why protect this family anymore? They've tried to ruin everybody! If it was up to the A's everyone of KC's friends would be sitting in jail. Burns me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Nope but he knew KC was always running out of gas & if it had any in the tank it would be fumes only. He knew he had to bring gas to drive the car home. Car should have never left the lot though once he smelled the smell that he knows what it is. I still won't understand why the guy at the towyard didn't stop him & call LE???
    I agree...shoulda been impounded by LE immediately!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

ambush:

*The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
    *A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
    *A hidden peril or trap

taken from.....http://www.answers.com/topic/ambush

If I remember correctly, Cindy asked for the FBI to become involved. I hope this is not an example of Michelle B's "spin-doctoring".....if so, she s*cks at this PR business.

H*ll, after watching those tapes, the FBI was ambushed by the Anthony's! God Bless the FBIGuys!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Is Rev Grund on the witness list?
    i have no idea-havent seen the list
    probably

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLu View Post
    Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

You do realise that you're on the Caylee Forum, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I'm so sick of the Rev. badmouthing George and Cindy every time he gets on television. That's his only part in this and all he has to say. He obviously couldn't stand them long before Caylee went missing and holds a grudge. I don't understand why he believes everything that a sociopath told him and inserts himself into a family. He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.
    But it is okay for CA and GA to slander his son every chance they get to LE and the public? How does that logic work exactly?
    This OPINION is MINE. There are MANY like it, but this one is MINE.

I reserve the right to at any time.

Want to know what all the hip, environmentally friendly babies are wearing this year?
    Check out Nana's Natural Nappies for the best choices in cloth diapering and accessories.
    Natural and organic products are available for mom, too!
    10% discount on all orders over $50 during grand opening. US only.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    My guess? They're deferring fees in lieu of future book and movie rights/deals.
    Maybe JB and the PI's and we know NeJame was paid $5,000 from somewhere else but Dr. Lee??? Kobi? All the other attorneys involved, from the ZFG suit to the DP guys and whoever else? There have been 3 or 4 other attorneys sticking their hands in this thing... They're not being paid? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmfstl View Post
    I believe because the car was locked and her purse was inside. No way to get in without keys.
    Thank you both for your responses. I didn't realize the car was locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    GA Told Rev Grund..."I believe my daughter finally ripped off the wrong person"
    So then the "wrong person" killed Caylee for revenge..What else could he mean?

That doesn't help put KA away for murder & daddy knows it so is this why he said it?..Not sure about that or why Rev Grund chose to spill these particular beans..I do know he's always appeared to be a very truthful person & not the type to cast stones/throw anyone under the bus unlike the A's who have done it to so many especially his son Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

GA & CA have done everything that they can to raise doubts about and lead LE in JG's direction in an attempt to implicate him in this - to rob an innocent young man of his life in order to save their pathetic excuse of a human being daughter's life - bet your a$$ I'd fight with everything I "knew" too about this family!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    Maybe JB and the PI's and we know NeJame was paid $5,000 from somewhere else but Dr. Lee??? Kobi? All the other attorneys involved, from the ZFG suit to the DP guys and whoever else? There have been 3 or 4 other attorneys sticking their hands in this thing... They're not being paid? I doubt it.
    Where would you guess that money is coming from then?

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    You do realise that you're on the Caylee Forum, don't you?
    All Caylee, all the time... JUST the way we like it...yep...I know I'm here!
    My GPS says so...

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    That's another of my questions ~ who is taking these photos and calling in these "tips"? For some reason I can't see people taking a camera to McDonalds with the expectation of a "Caylee sighting". MOO
    If it was my daughter in the pic I would hesitate to confirm they are wrong.... Maybe they don't want to be another victim of KC & the A's circus & would they be called to testify? I sure wouldn't want my family pulled into to the antics of the A's. JMHO
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    That's true, it might have been taken with a cell phone. But still ~ how many people believe LE or the A's about whether Caylee is alive or not? I tend to believe LE and yes, I've seen little girls in stores who look kind of like Caylee but I'm sure not going to take their picture and call the A's or KFN.

I know. Who are these people reporting these sightings, anyway? They obviously believe Caylee is alive. Has to make me wonder if they could be held liable for intrusion of privacy.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast