Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

ok i have been lurking since the beginning. My question is there anyway to take that photo on NG and compare it to a side view of Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by lorilei View Post
    ok i have been lurking since the beginning. My question is there anyway to take that photo on NG and compare it to a side view of Caylee
    I have already done it. The child in the picture has a longer nose and a smaller forehead. There is a lot of differences in the body build also.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have already done it. The child in the picture has a longer nose and a smaller forehead. There is a lot of differences in the body build also.
    wow. thanks i was just curious

I was up watching repeat of NG and I saw the pic. of the sighting so I thought well heck lets compare. Maybe, I should just go back to just lurkin.LOL

wow. thanks i was just curious
    She did not look like her at all to me, but out of curiosity I overlayed the pictures of the face, and it is not close.

It is amazing to me the Anthonys cannot identify their OWN granddaughter.
    I could tell my children in a group where kids were all the same size, hair color, etc. I sure would never mistake a picture of one of mine.

I was up watching repeat of NG and I saw the pic. of the sighting so I thought well heck lets compare. Maybe, I should just go back to just lurkin.LOL
    The picture was available a few of days ago here.

Don't go back to lurking - stay with us. We are a friendly group.

I have 6 kids and just the same for me I could not mistake any of them. I just saw the pic. briefly and thought well I personally don't know right off the bat ya know. But I don't have any pics of caylee downloaded and i just follow what i read and see on tv.

Well I have 6 kids myself and I would not mistake them either. But I saw that pic on NG and I don't have any pics of Caylee downloaded so I thought ya know its's worth a try. Even though I don't think she is with us anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I shouldn't have been ranting about RG probably in the first place since I say the same exact thing every time he's interviewed. I forgot that posts are supposed to try and not be negative and I was being negative about him. Hopefully all sides of the issues will come out at the trial.
    I think we all get caught up in the negativity of this "circus". For me it's on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! Today was your day. Tomorrow might be someone else! We are ALL ready to say ENOUGH but those dang A's just keep the Ferris Wheel going! I hope I didnt hurt your feelings. I just wanted to point out that I think RevG is an honorable man who was just standing up for his family. ((((((((((((((hugz))))))))))))
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I remember that.....I wonder where that cooler is today? They have one with a blue top in the garage, but I have not seen that other one around since then........I thought it strange at the time someone would pack a large cooler. We take a 6 pack cooler for an afternoon with us at times. We only take a large one like that on a long trip where we are going to stop along the way to have a picnic or taking food.
    Thank you, TURBOTHINK, glad to see someone else had a thought it was strange.

Did find video of it...url below.

Going back over the info from the first week or so....I was surprised to see how much was done by LE and As. Lee sure much more public.

Still can't find though if George really did go to Georgia. I just don't understand how he can flip flop....this Georgia trip seems to have taken place within a days time of the 7/24 police interview.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25828953/
    Last edited by capoly; 11-25-2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by cacnotcam View Post
    Originally Posted by beckaroozie
    Yeah someone else she stole from killed Caylee, and then put the body in the trunk of Casey's car. Ugh Get a grip George!

No! No! It was another dead body!! Remember!!! Jeez!!
    Dang , I just cant keep up with all the fairy tales in this case I guess...

goodnite all

I can't sleep, medical procedure in the afternoon. Just wanted to say that is the one thing I noticed while watching NG, is Caylee's chin, or lack of. In the video of Caylee at the nursing home when she turns her head to the side she has a very small chin, and the girl in the photo has a well developed chin. It's like their grasping at straws, that's not Caylee.

lorilei , I couldn't get it to open (link)

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.
    This is weird. According to GA Cindy wasn't aware of the money problems until the FBI video was released. But KC knew about the money problems and was talking about them months ago. Did GA confide in KC? Did KC not tell CA? Or did the whole family know and this was just one more way of blaming LE?

I thought that November 24th was the deadline date for the State's decision as to whether or not to proceed with the DP. Was this mentioned at all on the show? I haven't been able to find any information on this anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    He's also lying. He said there was pizza. There was no pizzaa in that bag. And old pizza still doesn't have maggots. And it sure doesn't smell like garbage
    I 've been doing a little research and it said that maggots can consume 60% of a corpse in a week..

What were they feeding on for 15 days, if no remains were there?

Duelist Pearl is offline Round up the posse...we won't stop till we find em
    I would think if a kidnapper was dumb enough to take Caylee out in public they would have at least dyed her hair...this child is not her imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    Silly question....why do you even watch? Life is too short, change the channel and get happy!
    I have been religiously.

She is just grasping at false ideas to keep her ratings!

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    I can't sleep, medical procedure in the afternoon. Just wanted to say that is the one thing I noticed while watching NG, is Caylee's chin, or lack of. In the video of Caylee at the nursing home when she turns her head to the side she has a very small chin, and the girl in the photo has a well developed chin. It's like their grasping at straws, that's not Caylee.
    Good luck on the medical stuff- Very good observation concerning the difference in the chins. That was very obvious to me also.

.......but kc lies, so....when RG makes this statement:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    GRUND: Casey would sit at our dinner table while she waited for Jesse to get home from work and she would just vent. She would just tell me everything what was going on in her family`s life, how much she hated her father for the gambling debts and losing $30,000 of the family`s money, not $10,000.

The fact that she thought her father was cheating on her mother. She didn`t want him to come home. She told me about, you know, a lot of the inner workings. And I`m not sure what it was that got them startled enough that they wanted to do a proactive thing and tell the FBI, but I just basically told Cindy Anthony after hearing one of their lawyers slander my son, I said that`s it. I`m just going to answer any question anybody has about you and your family.
    -------------------------------------
    it is just what KC told...not truth...maybe? We do not know.
    But you, RG, have the right to tell anything you know on NG or anywhere else. IMP

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I thought that November 24th was the deadline date for the State's decision as to whether or not to proceed with the DP. Was this mentioned at all on the show? I haven't been able to find any information on this anywhere!

I'm not convinced there is a deadline. I just don't see it in the statutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I 've been doing a little research and it said that maggots can consume 60% of a corpse in a week..

What were they feeding on for 15 days, if no remains were there?
    I'm very curious about the same thing.

(It worries me.)

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast