The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Im well aware everyone has gone through the text messages.. but when they first came out they were kind of hard to read. This is a clear view of all the message between Casey and Amy. Not sure if this was post yet, if so sorry and please delete. Thanks

http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com

Is June 16 missing because they did not release it? Also who is Meagan? (ok nevermind I guess she works with Amy)

Im well aware everyone has gone through the text messages.. but when they first came out they were kind of hard to read. This is a clear view of all the message between Casey and Amy. Not sure if this was post yet, if so sorry and please delete. Thanks

wow Thank You - I still haven't read a lot of what was released because it's too small

Uh, whoa. I can't have read those last few txts correctly. Jesse and Amy are flirting, while discussing distributing fliers about Caylee???

Uh, whoa. I can't have read those last few txts correctly. Jesse and Amy are flirting, while discussing distributing fliers about Caylee???

Kinda seems that way. BUT who knows....They are TEXTS. I have had many a text taken the wrong way because it is written and not spoken. That could just be the way they speak. I dunno. lol I still fail to see how this implies that her "crew" was "in" on anything.....

A couple of questions here: What was Casey taking medication for?
Who is Ric? I haven't seen anything on him and he seems to be mentioned alot!

If anyone's involved, it's foul mouthed/needs her mouth washed out a dozen times AD

Dollars to donuts KC will flip her ish should she find out. Would be nice to see something good come out of this though, they both seem like good people.

This is interesting.................

June 24, 2008

(2:12PM) from Casey Anthony: Leaving work in a few. Ill call you on my way to the house
(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Dont buy the whole store!
(3:40PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha then do it :)
(8:49PM) from 3212769971: Mmm jasons deli what up now
(9:54PM) from 9544947592: I depositied your IRS checks into our acct and will transfer to yours. What did we owe you $181.40 for?

This is interesting.................

June 24, 2008

(2:12PM) from Casey Anthony: Leaving work in a few. Ill call you on my way to the house
(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Dont buy the whole store!
(3:40PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha then do it :)
(8:49PM) from 3212769971: Mmm jasons deli what up now
(9:54PM) from 9544947592: I depositied your IRS checks into our acct and will transfer to yours. What did we owe you $181.40 for?

Who is that from?? Amy or someone else?

Is there a thread that identifies the owners of the various telephone numbers?

eta: Thanks for your efforts, MADJGNLAW. Your list was much easier to read.

Who is that from?? Amy or someone else?

Think that was from her parents, they live in Ft. Laud. The number has a Ft. Laud. area code and this was the time of the stimilus checks. They probably put the check in their account and transferred it to hers. My daughter and I exchange money online all the time for cell bills and such.

A couple of questions here: What was Casey taking medication for?
Who is Ric? I haven't seen anything on him and he seems to be mentioned alot!

I was thinking that very same thing tonight then i seen george on NG tonight telling the detective in his interview that he had to leave the force for almost 2 years then he eventually left but the reason why was because he had complete reconstruction of his knee full replacement thats in bed for a full 6to 8 months and thats what lef to his gambling scheme.ANy ways my point is you asked about your drugs well i know about surgury have had about a dozen in total now tron baseball n hockey and someone going through what george went through u dont do it with advill trust me u do it with percocet or oxy contin maybe ZANAX thats what i think anyways once she was hooked she needed the money to keep getting it prolly off the internet ..

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are definitely involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member