Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    It's the only thing he's got....he'll jump at anything that he thinks will help him and his lame defense. I just wish he would jump off a high building
    Of course! It's the infamous "Spaghetti Defense".

Remember the discovery docs of emails between CA and DC (with a little bit of JB "good job Buttercup" when they were going after the Grunds with outrageous claims of devil worshiping, child sacrifices, etc), but were unable to get that to STICK?

So they moved on to Kronk and thought maybe they had something with the help of ex-family. But I think they have figured out that that won't stick either (especially in light of suggestion that motions are not even valid).

So now on to Joy Wray testimony and proof....which ain't gonna fly either.

Damn spaghetti just won't stick!!!

Who is next??????

CA better HOPE it is not her....cause spaghetti might just land and stick in her mouth if she doesn't learn to keep it shut!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    I evidently suck at searching for past threads....wanted to put this out for discussion but can't find the old thread....
    Sorry OT here - but it has to do with clown boy...
    This is in today's current news thread:
    Casey Anthony's attorneys want Texas EquuSearch to turn over all of its records
    November 23, 2009
    <snipped>
    Jose Baez filed the paperwork in court Monday asking the judge to order EquuSearch founder Tim Miller to turn over information such as names and phone numbers for the thousands who volunteered to look for the missing 2-year-old Orange County girl.

The nonprofit, represented by Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, has given Casey Anthony's defense attorneys information about 32 people who searched in the area between Hidden Oaks Elementary School and the area near Suburban and Hopespring drives, where Caylee's body was found.

Article:
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6785687.story

HAVEN'T WE BEEN THROUGH THIS ONCE ALREADY AND JS HAS MADE HIS RULING????? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GUY
    My thoughts exactly! JS did rule on this already, he ruled on the 32 or so Volunteers and that is what Baez got. I also would like to know what will be next. If JS already ruled on this matter, can Baez just keep filing all these motions after a judge has ruled on them? What are the repercussions of Baez doing so? He is wasting Time and Money...the judge is not going to be to happy "IMO".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Question

I'm a bit lost...have not kept up to date with what is going on or just missed this person. Who is JILL KERLEY and how did she end up in this mess?

"Snip" Angel Who Cares

Criminal Murder Case Docket Updated

11/19/2009---Motion-----TO TAKE DEPOSITION TO PERPETUATE TESTIMONY OF JILL KERLEY

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I'm a bit lost...have not kept up to date with what is going on or just missed this person. Who is JILL KERLEY and how did she end up in this mess?
    She's one of Kronk's ex-wives. I think she's the one with the shifty eyes whose first impression upon hearing that Kronk found Caylee was that "he had probably killed her".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soju For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    My thoughts exactly! JS did rule on this already, he ruled on the 32 or so Volunteers and that is what Baez got. I also would like to know what will be next. If JS already ruled on this matter, can Baez just keep filing all these motions after a judge has ruled on them? What are the repercussions of Baez doing so? He is wasting Time and Money...the judge is not going to be to happy "IMO".
    This is just an assumption (since I am NOT an attorney nor play one on the internet) but during past hearings, when JS has denied a motion, he has then stated to JB that if the situation changes (or something to that effect) that he can always refile the motion....)

So I am assuming that yes, he can refile it but better be sure he has new information on which to base JS reconsideration.....

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    This is just an assumption (since I am NOT an attorney nor play one on the internet) but during past hearings, when JS has denied a motion, he has then stated to JB that if the situation changes (or something to that effect) that he can always refile the motion....)

So I am assuming that yes, he can refile it but better be sure he has new information on which to base JS reconsideration.....
    Well, I doubt he would. This is like those bombshells that an attorney will say in court that they know will be stricken from the record, all the while knowing that the jury may not be able to strike it from their minds. Damage done.

I think this has big backfire written all over it though, from what we are reading here. I'd like to do a survey and see how young someone would need to be to see through this. Think fifth grade would do it?
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

In the past when the Defense spin gets active we usually expect a Doc Dump.
    Then they set up potential Perps. They flew by us JG as a potential suspect, wasn't flying.
    Recently, they attacked Kronk.

IMO, there next move will be Change of Venue.

Just remember folks.......even if JB's motions, memos, blah blah blah, irritate you now.........he is exhausting all avenues he can.* The more he shovels in now....the less he can argue later as grounds for appeal.* I for one, fully expect, anticipate, and really....encourage it now.* With every effort made now......we can check one off the list for later.* Come on.....in lieu of daily doc dumps, this is like crack for an addict isn't it??

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    BBM.

There are so many things that bother me in this article, but one of the things that really sticks out is this...

When Jose was denied admission to the FL bar he decides to start two nonprofits to show the bar what a fine and upstanding citizen he is. As the article linked below states...

"An applicant denied admission to the Bar can reapply after two years or other such period set by the Bar examiners."

"The court requires them to produce "clear and convincing evidence of rehabilitation," such as strict compliance with judicial or administrative orders, assurances to "conduct one's self in an exemplary manner" and demonstrations of excellent character, good reputation for professional ability and "positive action" in their occupation, religion or community or civic service."

The first nonprofit Jose initiated was the Miami Domestic Violence Project, started in 2001, this group dissolved in two years. I wonder how many domestic violence victims it served ?

Jose's second attempt to regain favor with the bar was another non profit (started in 2004) called "Miracles For Chidren"...it continued until Sept. 16, 2005.

Curious that he had a nonprofit for children when two of his murder clients, one already convicted and sentenced, the other awaiting trial, are accused of murdering very young children.

On Sept 22, 2005 Jose was admitted to practice law in the state of Florida. This came only one week after his "Miracles For Children" nonprofit was discontinued.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/...ted-florida-b/

It is clear to me that Jose used these nonprofits only to gain favor for admittance in to the Florida bar, as both of them were dissolved after a year, one of them lasted a whole two years. I would be interested to know how many people these nonprofits served and what Jose's role was in their operation.

I would also like to know about the impact on the people these nonprofits served when the groups were discontinued (that is assuming there were people who were served by these groups).
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for proof that JB's nonprofits benefitted anyone. JMO is that they were just fronts that did nothing except to help get him accepted to the bar.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

If I am recalling correctly, there was a thread about this article back when it appeared in the Sentinel (it was front page on Sunday issue if I recall correctly). Many sleuthers researched these non-profits and if I am recalling correctly, it was brought to light that they were basically shell non-profits (little to no activity) created for a specific purpose (BAR).
    Don't recall if posts about it were in a "dedicated thread (e.g. Baez Sentinel article) or buried in another ongoing thread at the time.
    BINGO...should have read further before posting. ^5 KjbK!

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    She's one of Kronk's ex-wives. I think she's the one with the shifty eyes whose first impression upon hearing that Kronk found Caylee was that "he had probably killed her".
    I would never say nasty things about someone who is "dying of cancer", as Linda K B stated on Tony Pipitone's interview today...but let me just mention that if she is so close to death...it doesn't seem to have affected her appetite. Everyone I have ever seen who has been "dying" of cancer has been emaciated and wasted away.
    Last edited by mitzi; 11-24-2009 at 01:35 AM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

Do you think the state will motion back that JW is the proud "owner" of 5 Baker Acts?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

I bet Jose is trying to get this TES info for his assignment, due in Febuary, showing that the remains were put there after Casey went to jail. Should be interesting to see what he comes up with for the Judge...bombshell, I seriously doubt, good comedy, I am banking on.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

This is a good read about Baez, and his conduct:

Tot Mom aka Casey Anthony's attorney is reportedly helping setup paid interviews for Roy Kronk's ex-wife or wives?
    It is alleged that he among others conspired to suborn perjury, a felony. In addition it is alleged he conspired among others to have false information placed into a court record (s) also a felony.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spok...orning-perjury
    Last edited by ronstet; 11-26-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011