All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that it would be those leads that there is possibly an accomplice and that evidence points to the guilt of his client. But everyone calls me a cynic.

Ok, I am not sure I understand this, is JB saying that he is going to fight the "false leads" or tips on Caylees whereabouts given to the police that were then reported on by the media? Does he not realise that the bad tips were mainly phoned in by CA?

Or is he saying that he is going to fight the "leads" or information given to the media? Which is actually discovery released by the Sunshine Law?

This man CANNOT be the simpleton he appears to be. I mean how the heck did he pass the bar? Whats his game? Why is making such monumental mistakes?

Ok, I am not sure I understand this, is JB saying that he is going to fight the "false leads" or tips on Caylees whereabouts given to the police that were then reported on by the media? Does he not realise that the bad tips were mainly phoned in by CA?

Or is he saying that he is going to fight the "leads" or information given to the media? Which is actually discovery released by the Sunshine Law?

This man CANNOT be the simpleton he appears to be. I mean how the heck did he pass the bar? Whats his game? Why is making such monumental mistakes?
My mother used to say god makes them god pairs them refering ( to a husband and wife) In this case client and lawyer--both are nuts

sadly the biggest lead is in jail and is his client and he won't let her talk since it could harm the "case" against her....he is going to try the case as the LE just gave up and decided to start after his client...

jmo

What false leads? Is he speaking about the leads CA gives to LE? Those are likely the only leads to come in. CA is trying desperately to taint the jury pool. I do hope the judge grants that gag order, just for CA. She is making herself look so foolish.

This man double talks. He doesn't want that gag order due to the fact that CA will then have to stop with her "false and misleading sightings" of Caylee.

He states he wants to respond to these false leads but his response always is, there are compelling reasons why my client cannot tell the truth! It doesn't differ except for I'm not going to divulge my strategy, you'll see at trial! What nonsense. I guess he drank the Kool-Aid too.

I think this gag order is in need, just so I don't have to hear anymore of CA's lies about how great KC was. She is throwing everyone under a bus except for that one person who was responsible for Caylee, that is KC. They seem to have no clue what KC was truly about.

I am so glad we got to see the real Anthony's. GA without CA around, is much more honest in his feelings. CA needs to take off those rose colored glasses....

What I really don't get is that the gag order included the govt. from how I read it. You'd think since he kept saying his client was being tried in the media that he would WANT the gag order?

Then again, I suppose his best defense now is letting the A-Team try to create "reasonable doubt" by continuing to focus on "false leads".

Did you all notice how no one seemed to play his full press conference? LOL! I checked everywhere I could think of and only got snips here and there.

I also love how he alluded to a continuance.

Weirdo is the nicest thing I can think of to call him.

Of course he doesn't want the gag order. That would mean JB and the A's couldn't stand up in front of the courthouse on the day of jury selection with a large poster of an innocent Caylee lookalikes saying, "See! See!".

SO he doesn't want the gag order but he wants the public to have less information.

What is that. Like a demi-gag strong suggestion...

SO he doesn't want the gag order but he wants the public to have less information.

What is that. Like a demi-gag strong suggestion...

He just wants less of the information released that reflects badly on his client. That sure doesn't leave much! But I'm sure he's fine with continuing to release all the false Caylee "sighting" info and pics.

Jose Baez Says He Wants To Fight 'False Leads'

http://www.local6.com/news/18052600/detail.html

hmmmm, So he wants to fight the A's leads? Not really, but what leads are LE releasing that he doesn't like?

Here's a false lead for that big mouth - Tell the Anthonys and Michelle B to remove the picture of that little girl from their websites! LE is not releasing anything false, Baez needs to look to his clients family for the origin of all of the false leads.

Here's a false lead for that big mouth - Tell the Anthonys and Michelle B to remove the picture of that little girl from their websites! LE is not releasing anything false, Baez needs to look to his clients family for the origin of all of the false leads.

Exactly, I think some of the false leads could be:

1) KC has that money to pay him
2) He is by far the best defense atty
3) and the list goes on but it wouldn't be to nice of me to continue

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 5:07 pm EST December 8, 2008

<snipped>
On November 5, 2008, Baez said, &#8220;We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.&#8221;

He&#8217;s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

----------------------------------------------
This might explain why Kobi has yet to examine any evidence.
Maybe Baez is just too cheap to pay him!:rolleyes:

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 5:07 pm EST December 8, 2008

<snipped>
On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He’s received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

----------------------------------------------
This might explain why Kobi has yet to examine any evidence.
Maybe Baez is just too cheap to pay him!:rolleyes:

He's not going to cough up $980 to pay for tips that he knows are bogus.
Especially in these tough economic times.

He's not going to cough up $980 to pay for tips that he knows are bogus.
Especially in these tough economic times.

Maybe KC will let him use one of her "special checks" from those accounts that have $$ in them but sadly, aren't in her name lol

There's a lot of behind the scenes paperwork going on. This was on myorangeclerk.com re: KC Case Actions
12/9/2008 A STATE' S MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENSE WITNESS LIST (COPY OF DEFENSE WITNESS LIST ATTACHED - EXHIBIT A)

and today also:
12/9/2008 A AMENDED STATE WITNESS LIST FILED

Maybe we will get that tomorrow.

The position he and the Anthonys are taking is illogical--if they are prying "clues" out of KC to track down a kidnapper--necessary because of the allegeded threat to family--how can they square getting "clues" and not the whole story from the start to find her? If there are kidnappers involved, why would it make any difference if the woman-child led them to them through clues or by being honest with every detail? It's ludicrous in my view and plays on the sentiments of the public who can't stand the idea of a little one like Caylee being so cruelly treated.
It makes us sick to ponder such.
We know it is a charade devised through the logical progression of conversations between family with this reckless, child bearer. She looked for leads from mom and let it go on and on--until the mom believes it. Manipulation accomplished to avoid the biggest "mistake" in the woman-child's life--that is taking the life of another human being.
JB does not have any revelation to use at trial. Logic dictates that if there were, LE would have been provided such and the case resolved months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10