News conference with the A's 11/25

Spinning more "reasonable doubt"

Still going on. MB speaking now.

I notice Cindy has a nice new stylish "do". Now MB is using the term "from day one". :rolleyes:

I posted this in the daily thread.. I Did not realize it was live..

couldn't this woman have brushed her hair and looked semi presentable?

LOL I know, right?

Brush your hair before you call a presser!

The spin is amazing.

CA looks horrible, really, honestly horrible.

Get out the shovel. It's a little late to report sitings in July. How convenienet for the Anthonys - tapes have probably been recorded over by now. And weren't the poilice investigating tips in July? Can trhis woman at least put on some makeup? So unprsofessional. Why was there no Amber Alert? How stupid can she be - you can't do an Amber alert on someone who has been missing for a long period of time, yo8u need information on last person seen with her and vehicle. GMAB. She's obviously been drinking the Casey koolaid.

OMG..this is who they choose to speak for them?

No wonder Mark NJ quit.

Michelle really needs to look more polished-not a very good representative with her greasy hair.

MB is truly sickening. What a JOKE this all is.

Got it and I agree with everyone. This is an extremely unprofesh spokesperson. She looks a mess. Cindy looks a mess as well. Too thin.

I am very sorry but what credentials does this women have to say that LE & FBI should be working with her organization to find Caylee?

damn, can't get it to work. Am I missing anything or is it just A rambling?

MB is blasting the police for stopping the search for a live Caylee. Saying what would it hurt?! The tips they get don't coincide that Caylee is in more than one place at a time.

CA spoke a minute ago saying basically the same thing.

Awww sheesh, CA back on talking about LE cooperation.... :crazy::bang:

WOW! From dejected poor, pitiful, can't function CA to the podium in 0.2 seconds. Looks pretty vibrant now, doesn't she?

Ok...What exactly are they trying to say?? All I've gotten is 'there's lots of missing kids'. Does this presser have a purpose?

CA just had to try to get the last word in before a possible gag order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back