OCSO rebuttal?

tangerinemoon

Reaction score
Anyone know if OCSO will even bother to say anything about this "presser".? :rolleyes:

I don't know if they will or not, but I wouldn't if I were them. The A's are trying to turn this into a back and forth thing with OCSO instead of keeping the focus on Caylee. I wouldn't give the A's the satisfaction of responding to it.

I don't know if they will or not, but I wouldn't if I were them. The A's are trying to turn this into a back and forth thing with OCSO instead of keeping the focus on Caylee. I wouldn't give the A's the satisfaction of responding to it.

i dont think they should respond to it verbally-just leaking something new would be nice

i hope the rebuttal is:you're all under arrest for impending the investigation etc...

The judge really needs to make them stop by issuing a gag order. I hope this happens today, so that no other little 3 yo girls and their families become part of this lie.

Anyone know if OCSO will even bother to say anything about this "presser".? :rolleyes:

Yes, they'll announce that concerned tipsters are now sending in pictures of squirrels & they will NOT be following those hot sightings either.

Fair is fair, after all.

Yes, they'll announce that concerned tipsters are now sending in pictures of squirrels & they will NOT be following those hot sightings either.

Fair is fair, after all.

:eek::crazy: 2 Funny

Anyone know if the motions hearing will be live?

Need to know if I should start dinner now or if I can wait :eek:

Fair is fair, after all.

SQUIRRELS DO NOT EAT MEAT! DO NOT GIVE HIM CAT OR DOG FOOD!

The gray squirrels diet consists of nuts, seeds and fruit. It will eat bird eggs, bugs, and even an animal carcass if there is no other food source available. The gray squirrel requires some salt in its diet, and may find this salt in the soil along roads where snow and ice may have been. Squirrels chew on tree branches to sharpen and clean their teeth. That's why you may see many small branches on the ground around large trees.
www.squirrel-rescure.com

they don't eat pizza.....

jmo

Fair is fair, after all.

Yeah, the "romeo and juliet" of squirrels who after dying "crawl" up into Casey's engine. :)

I personally doubt they will bother - they've wasted enough of our taxpayers money and valuable resources on these people. It would be a waste...HUGE waste! :crazy:

I gather Cindy didn't take the advice from the FBI. She should be trying to work with Orange county, isn't that what he suggested. Oh well, I guess fighting with everyone helps her more.

OCSO has stated that they are no longer looking for an 'alive' Caylee. They had previously stated that the evidence shows that Caylee is no longer alive. Enough said. IMO, OCSO has taken the high road on this whole case and behaved very professionally. There really is no need for them to say anything further.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back