2008.11.25 Court Hearing Discussion

The 2 men from the media sounded more professional and knowledgeable than Baez. JMO.

Just remember TOS applies and no name calling and carpola like that :)

The 2 men from the media sounded more professional and knowledgeable than Baez. JMO.

Listening to Baez, it seems as if he has NO CLUE how serious the charges are... he doesn't even seem prepared to argue the SIMPLE points of law.

Question???

Since Baez/Casey are opposed to the Gag Order could that have a bearing on a Change of Venue request by Baez (if requested)?

Question???

Since Baez/Casey are opposed to the Gag Order could that have a bearing on a Change of Venue request by Baez (if requested)?

Well, I would have to suppose so. He said that he didn't see why any of this would give means for a cause of change of venue.

:eek:

Baez is trying to defend HIMSELF against claims that he's enjoying the 'fame?'

:rolleyes:

Judge took off his sock and literally, physically, shoved it in her mouth and gagged Cindy.

Doesn't sound like he'll make a gag order apply to C&G, though.

Hasn't looked good for the State, so far. The gag order probably won't include the A's and JB is allowed to bring his laptop into the jail.

I've never heard anyone, especially a lawyer, say UH and UMM as much as Baez. I wonder if he realizes how clueless he sounds.

OMG anyone listening/watching local 6?

Did you just hear the camera guy say "what was he thinking?"

LOL!

Seriously? He can take his laptop in jail...holy crud!

Apparently, the jail changed their whole policy on that. :eek:

"CASEY'S ATTORNEY CAN BRING LAPTOP TO JAIL

Casey Anthony's lawyer won't have to fight for his laptop.

Jose Baez was going to ask for special permission to bring his laptop to the jail when he visits Casey, but Monday the jail told Eyewitness News it has suddenly changed its laptop policy. They will allow private attorneys to carry in their computers starting next month."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18141523/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back