Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Good evening! :seeya: Thanks so much FloridaKatz for starting the thread once again! Nancy's on! Allegations that Cindy tried to trick the FBI in order to save Casey by handing over Casey's hairbrush instead of Caylee's.

Hey Panthera !

CA intentionally tries to trick FBI by handing over KC's hairbrush instead of Klee's

Cindy - "Science is just science. Nothing is 100%" Uhhhh, how about death?

Hi, all! I was wondering if Nancy would mention the LG email. I am glad she is!

JB says SA or LE is the one leaking evidence. Does he not realize that they are only responding to FL sunshine law by releasing discovery at the request of O Sentinel, which then ends up in the media ? SA & LE aren't leaking anything. They are only releasing it under law...

Hey Panthera !

CA intentionally tries to trick FBI by handing over KC's hairbrush instead of Klee's

It's time for Cindy to go to jail

She belongs in a cell right next to her daughter

She's also going to show clips of JB in court arguing his motions today. :D

I would think that JB would want a gag order to, at the very least shut CA up! He probably knows that she'd be the first one thrown in jail for violating it:eek:

Hair samples don't mean anything? If she wants to help find Caylee they could mean a lot!

Here he goes, saying he wasn't the one who leaked "evidence information" (my words) to the public. :rolleyes:

CAtalking about Caylee's rights. I have a word for that and the first part sounds like hippo.

Cindy - Science is Science...it doesn't mean anything

Whatever Cindy

Math is Math....2 + 2 =4 ...It doesn't mean anything

Hi, all! I was wondering if Nancy would mention the LG email. I am glad she is!

I sent her email about an hour ago and got an automated response which tells you that they recieved it. I wonder if it had something to do with me sending them it b/c I have emailed her before and sometimes when I have done that I didn't get an auotmated reply back.

Channel 9 learns the A's have been stalling for weeks on FBI requests

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back