FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

For what it's worth, given what we have at WFTV's link, you can't tell much about the LG email's validity. But while watching the corresponding video, I did a screenshot of what might be the original.

lg-email-sm.jpg

First, the PDF version seems to be a 'retyped' version, as it seems the original (if it is) is in all CAPS (both LG's and CA's portions). Anyone know if that is typical of either of their communications?

Second, regarding the 'funky date' in CA's email ("Sent: Fri,202120Nov 2008 6:18am"), I'm not sure exactly how it could happen, but "20" is the "hex code" for the "space" ASCII character. (You see this a lot in your web browser, when it encodes unsafe characters in URLS as %20). If this is what happened, I think we can assume the CA email was sent to LG on Fri, Nov 21.

Third, if this photo is the original, unedited email, it seems it was sent directly to KB of WFTV. But it's interesting (maybe) that it wasn't composed and sent to her directly by LG. LG's email was forwarded to her by someone, and the To: field and name after "Dear" in the greeting is missing.

I can think of two scenarios for this: 1. LG composed the email but wasn't sure to whom he was going to send it so he hadn't yet filled in that part, then later just forwarded his 'draft', or 2. LG sent this email to someone else who then removed the identifying information when s/he forwarded it to KB.

So... based on that, it's possible that LG communicated to LE and sent this in confidence to someone, never intending it to make it to the media.

:eek: OMG, go shopping for the day and the bombshells drop while I am gone! I can't believe after all this time that I was surprised, but I was. I guess I just can't understand how a grandmother could care so little about her own grandbaby. IMO, any thought of little Caylee was gone out of her mind within the first twelve hours after CA learned she was gone, whenever that may have really been. Its all about KC and always has been.
There is surely not one person on this board that, God forbid, being put in this same situation, and asked for their grandbaby's hairbrush to help in the investigation would not hesitate to go right out and give the authorities the RIGHT hairbrush, the one that you know they were asking for and the one that would be the MOST help to the investigators that could help you get that baby back! NO PERSON that was REALLY desperately searching for a loved one would knowingly give wrong evidence, wash found evidence, attempt to conceal given evidence, and tell lie after lie after lie to the authorities attempting to find that person! It simply would not happen. This isn’t just pathetic and deplorable. This is criminal and she should be held responsible for her actions.
If this email is legitimate and this is all true, then I can no longer bring myself to believe that this "poor grieving grandma" ever truly loved her grandbaby at all. If she had, there is NO WAY she could ever actively conceal, tamper, lie, and obstruct with the sole purpose of doing every thing in her power to make sure that Caylee Marie never receives the justice she so deserves or at least the dignity of a proper burial. And if she truly believed that Caylee was alive there would be no need to do these things at all. She's content to let her rot out there in some unknown place just as long as it keeps KC out of jail. It is vile and disgusting and I hope she is made to pay dearly for all she has done, if not by LE then most surely on judgement day.

MOMTO5, I couldn't agree with you more.
Thanks for putting it in words that I can't even begin say.

Imbackon, and grandma of 3 beautiful children, I actually would go to the ends of the earth for.

For what it's worth, given what we have at WFTV's link, you can't tell much about the LG email's validity. But while watching the corresponding video, I did a screenshot of what might be the original.

lg-email-sm.jpg

First, the PDF version seems to be a 'retyped' version, as it seems the original (if it is) is in all CAPS (both LG's and CA's portions). Anyone know if that is typical of either of their communications?

Second, regarding the 'funky date' in CA's email ("Sent: Fri,202120Nov 2008 6:18am"), I'm not sure exactly how it could happen, but "20" is the "hex code" for the "space" ASCII character. (You see this a lot in your web browser, when it encodes unsafe characters in URLS as %20). If this is what happened, I think we can assume the CA email was sent to LG on Fri, Nov 21.

Third, if this photo is the original, unedited email, it seems it was sent directly to KB of WFTV. But it's interesting (maybe) that it wasn't composed and sent to her directly by LG. LG's email was forwarded to her by someone, and the To: field and name after "Dear" in the greeting is missing.

I can think of two scenarios for this: 1. LG composed the email but wasn't sure to whom he was going to send it so he hadn't yet filled in that part, then later just forwarded his 'draft', or 2. LG sent this email to someone else who then removed the identifying information when s/he forwarded it to KB.

So... based on that, it's possible that LG communicated to LE and sent this in confidence to someone, never intending it to make it to the media.

Thanks for this. I had this feeling also that it was forwarded to someone who then forwarded it to KB.

Great analysis!:)

Makes me wonder how he plans to pay all the experts for the defense, if he can't pay a $900 copy fee to continue getting documents he says he needs.

Makes me wonder how he plans to pay all the experts for the defense, if he can't pay a $900 copy fee to continue getting documents he says he needs.

He'll borrow Casey's cheque book .. :D

I don't know if this has already been posted but I found an old video (link below) re: one of the search warrants carried out at the A's..They took mostly clothes & said "hairbrush & comb", "toothbrushes", & "oral thermometer" were taken into evidence during an earlier search..Would LE retrieve these items themselves or would they ask CA to do it while they were in the home?..That seems very odd to me & now I'm not sure what to think about this whole hairbrush hoopla.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=10156@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=99

Did anyone watch WFTV news at 11pm? Earlier someone posted that the station ran a teaser where Cindy said she wasn't scared of being arrested.

I don't know if this has already been posted but I found an old video (link below) re: one of the search warrants carried out at the A's..They took mostly clothes & said "hairbrush & comb", "toothbrushes", & "oral thermometer" were taken into evidence during an earlier search..Would LE retrieve these items themselves or would they ask CA to do it while they were in the home?..That seems very odd to me & now I'm not sure what to think about this whole hairbrush hoopla.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=10156@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=99

It's probably easier to ask for those items than to tear the house apart looking for them.

Did anyone watch WFTV news at 11pm? Earlier someone posted that the station ran a teaser where Cindy said she wasn't scared of being arrested.

I totally believe CA said that & hope someone got to watch WFTV!

I know this is probably known to all of you here who post regularly, but I have a question. Why does every topic have multiple threads? I logged on, clicked the "email" thread and while still reading it must've been closed. I wanted to reply to a post and couldn't 'cause the thread was closed. I went to the last page/post and it was stated that the same topic was restarted in another thread. Why are there multiple threads of the exact same topic? Is it a bandwidth thing? I'm confused. Why is there more than 1 thread for any particular topic? I don't get it.

Good question. I would assume that they would need to ask about certain items that are not obvious...For example, a child's toothbrush is obvious. A hairbrush is not...They would most likely need to ask what brush Caylee was using, or which one was hers, etc...

I know this is probably known to all of you here who post regularly, but I have a question. Why does every topic have multiple threads? I logged on, clicked the "email" thread and while still reading it must've been closed. I wanted to reply to a post and couldn't 'cause the thread was closed. I went to the last page/post and it was stated that the same topic was restarted in another thread. Why are there multiple threads of the exact same topic? Is it a bandwidth thing? I'm confused. Why is there more than 1 thread for any particular topic? I don't get it.

Mods try to keep the threads limited to under 20 pages. Then they'll start that topic #2. Then 20 or so pages later they will start #3 and so on. It's easier to go back and research by doing this and people with slow internet connections have a hard time loading 50 or more pages. It's also easier for the mods to clean up and find something if they need to.

It's probably easier to ask for those items than to tear the house apart looking for them.

But shouldn't LE be wise enough to know that procedure can easily lead to what MAY have happened with the hairbrush?

But shouldn't LE be wise enough to know that procedure can easily lead to what MAY have happened with the hairbrush?

What is their option? Turning the house upside down looking for this stuff? There are obstruction of justice charges to deter people from doing what Cindy did. IMO, everyone knows when LE, especially FBI, ask for something, you give it to them.

ETA: LE was also treating the Anthony's as victims and trusted them. They got burned.

Good question. I would assume that they would need to ask about certain items that are not obvious...For example, a child's toothbrush is obvious. A hairbrush is not...They would most likely need to ask what brush Caylee was using, or which one was hers, etc...

That makes sense & if CA really did pull this switch-a-roo under those circumstances (I always thought she was asked to bring it to LE) then it's way worse then I first thought.

I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

Mods try to keep the threads limited to under 20 pages. Then they'll start that topic #2. Then 20 or so pages later they will start #3 and so on. It's easier to go back and research by doing this and people with slow internet connections have a hard time loading 50 or more pages. It's also easier for the mods to clean up and find something if they need to.

Thank you SO much SuziQ. I was so confused. I, personally, feel that's a very disjointed way to go about running a board, but since it's not mine, it's all good. I was just confused, as it seems every time I click a thread that interests me, it closes while I'm still reading. (Which obviously means it doesn't just interest me.) You folks all read/type way too fast. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back