Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    What I'm not seeing is why it's even a big deal. LE wanted Caylee's hair, Cindy gave it to them. Does it matter if the brush was red or green? Whether it was in one bathroom or another? Who's to say if "Caylee's" brush was only used by Caylee?
    Chilly, if I asked you the time and you knew it was really 2 pm, would you tell me it was 1:30 because after all, that is close enough?

Maybe I need the precise time and not just some time that you deem is close enough?

Yes, Caylee did have her own hairbrush that Cindy used on the occasions that she brushed Caylee's hair. But what if she didn't? LE would gladly accept the shared hairbrush. It's just not that big a deal which hairbrush she gave them, IMO.
    The big deal I see is 1 word....DECEPTION.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    The big deal I see is 1 word....DECEPTION.
    Cindy apparently told Melich it was a shared hairbrush. Where's the deception?

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGraph View Post
    Im probably going to be completely slaughtered like the Thanksgiving Turkey for stating this but here goes...Alhtough I do not give anything Cindy says aside from the fact that 'she loves her granddaughter' which I def believe....any credibility, I must say although I condemn her actions for lieing to LE and protecting her daughter, I do understand why. I have stated this for a long time on different crime sites that when it comes to turning in your own child 'all well knowing they could go to the chair' for what they did, MOST not all, I say MOST people would staunchly defend their own child. Do I think she is lieing? heck yeah, Do I think you should put a suffering grandmom in jail? heck no.
    Previous cases show that mothers go to their deaths defending their kids, wrong or right. If cindy in her heart and mind believes casey had anything to do with Caylees death, she probably believes that it was an accident, thus explaining her acting the way she does to defend casey. I believe LP when he states that CA knows but doesnt want to loose casey too. I highly doubt she will be brought up on any charges as IMOO no jury would convict a grandmother who is hurting the way she is. I actually do feel horrible for her that she is suffering so much, not just for the death of her dear gd, but from the public, the media etc etc., this is so horrific for me to understand, so I give CA some sympathy, as no one should ever have to know the loss of a child that way.

Poly .. (talks alot and wears her heart on her sleeve)~
    Call me Mommie Dearest but if my daughter did anything to my grandson remotely close to what has been brought up in all these documents regarding possible atrocities that COULD have happened to little Caylee, I would give her the lethal injection myself. My daughter doesnt beat my grandson, doesnt use chloroform, doesnt party or do drugs. But, she doesnt have a maternal bone in her body and has never shown him an ounce of love in his 5 little years of Life. She might as well put him in a trunk. Thank God, I never let him go 31 seconds without knowing where he is!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Cindy apparently told Melich it was a shared hairbrush. Where's the deception?
    Because CA admitted to not getting the one ONLY used by Caylee. OBVIOUSLY she found it important enough to spew at the mouth about it to MN. If she found nothing wrong with what she did..why even bring it up then?? She was being deceptive by her own ommission, IMO.
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by elementary View Post
    I just left you a post stating that in the document about evidence collected, the hairbrush was labelled as belonging to Caylee. It's kind of plain as the nose on one's face about what happened, I think. And it is a big deal.
    You know it's this kind of stuff that CA does that makes me dislike her so. Also makes it clear she doesn't give a rats a$$ about Caylee! All about saving Casey.............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You want to move on from the topic of the thread
    I want to move on from the endless pages of useless debate with the same thing being said over and over and over and it STILL never sinking in....

Because CA admitted to not getting the one ONLY used by Caylee. OBVIOUSLY she found it important enough to spew at the mouth about it to MN. If she found nothing wrong with what she did..why even bring it up then?? She was being deceptive by her own ommission, IMO.
    I'd venture a guess that LE is content to have what they asked for, a sample of Caylee's hair, and they aren't the least bit concerned about what brush it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    I want to move on from the endless pages of useless debate with the same thing being said over and over and over and it STILL never sinking in....
    That's one of the benefits of having so many threads, a person can move on to something else whenever they choose to do so.

wow - I give up

That's one of the benefits of having so many threads, a person can move on to something else whenever they choose to do so.
    Well, I choose to remain on this thread and will, and I (as well as many others) would also like to see it move off this endless debate that goes absolutely nowhere.

Omg, can we move on from this, please? No one is getting anywhere with this.
    OK, raise your hand if you want to be spanked with a hairbrush! ther_beatingA_Dead
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
    wow - I give up
    Don't give up!! Each time you repost the same sentiments, it further solidifes the argument and yes, the subject topic--that FBI has been made aware of the same concerns you have...

It's the definition of what *is* is. Parsing words may be clever, but not too effective.

wow - I give up
    Please don't give up, lets just move on to a more constructive discussion about the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    OK, raise your hand if you want to be spanked with a hairbrush! ther_beatingA_Dead
    I feel like we all have been, repeatedly!, for the past hour or so!!!

Precisely MD Mommy - as plain as the nose on CA's face.

I feel like we all have been, repeatedly!, for the past hour or so!!!

What color was it?

Seriously, what are the ramifications of an FBI investigation? Martha Stewart didn't do too well for all her obfuscating. Will we see Cindy at Camp Cupcake sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    WESH pdf documents, set 1, page 32, footnote #10 at the bottom of the page...
    Thank you

'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'

Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    What color was it?

Seriously, what are the ramifications of an FBI investigation? Martha Stewart didn't do too well for all her obfuscating. Will we see Cindy at Camp Cupcake sometime soon?
    We can all hope, can't we??? I seriously would love to see her slapped with an obstruction charge with this one. And I don't think the FBI will play softball with her like the OCSO did.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    Only if it is the hairbrush I ask for (and only that hairbrush, none other!)

Quote Originally Posted by tippytoes View Post
    What color was it?

OK, Im back. I had to go look up what obfuscating meant!

I'll have a cupcake, please!

I'm sure this is just being added to the file LE is keeping on Cindy for potential future use.

At this point, we can only hope that when the prosecutor has Cindy on the stand she'll be asked to explain her actions, which of course will include a question as to why, when she realized she hadn't given Caylee's brush to LE, she didn't rectify the error.

I don't think Cindy withheld the brush to help Casey, because in the end it does harm to the whole 'Caylee is alive' theory.

I think Cindy gave the wrong brush because she could, and in her mind it gave her power.

I'd venture a guess that LE is content to have what they asked for, a sample of Caylee's hair, and they aren't the least bit concerned about what brush it came from.
    Who are we to say they might be happy with what they have? I'm not even going to venture to say that they are unhappy with what they have. I'll repeat obviously CA thought it was something of importance hence her comment about not lying but, not getting the hairbrush used exclusively by Caylee. This IMO is another fine example of CA not FULLY cooperating with LE. Any sane person would be scouring that house to aid in the investigation, here we have CA selecting which items to give LE.
    to selflessness

Only if it is the hairbrush I ask for (and only that hairbrush, none other!)
    You mean I can't spank you with the hairbrush that I've used when spanking others, and pretend to you it's the hairbrush I only use on you? You mean to tell me that's a deception?? I just didn't feel like walking in to the other stall to get the hairbrush that I only use when I spank you....

What I'm not seeing is why it's even a big deal. LE wanted Caylee's hair, Cindy gave it to them. Does it matter if the brush was red or green? Whether it was in one bathroom or another? Who's to say if "Caylee's" brush was only used by Caylee?

bold is mine.....

Cindy did, she said so in her 11 minute run-on sentence with channel 9.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast