Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I am equally as disgusted with her comment about giving them the dog's toothbrush which LP mentioned the female security person overheard Cindy say! OMG!

What is wrong with this woman?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by wings View Post
    First of all I wanted to respond to Chilly's idea on this matter that it was hard to tell if she was saying she deliberately gave them the wrong brush, oh please, this lady is on national tv saying she will go to the ends of the earth to find her granddaughter and she cannot walk to the bathroom of her own home to get an item requested to rule out the possibility that is it her. I would want to know, here, check my entire house, pull the drain plug if you have to, btw, here is a toy she once chewed on and someone please tell my why the granddaughter living in the house with former LE and an RN why this child has not already been registered in the fingerprints database with a dna swab kit in the freezer???? Remember this family is so cautious that they carry an extra key in their pocket just in case they lock the door????? Prob willl get moved to the rants but OMG!
    AMEN. A breath of fresh air. THANK YOU.

This email just proves that there is nothing that CA won't do to sabotage this investigation. I watched the video and at the end it said that since she has lost her grandaughter that they probably would not file charges against CA. IMO, that should be reason that they arrest her immediately. I am so angry at her over this I can onlly imagine how LE/FBI must be feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    IMO, NOTHING Cindy does is a mistake. She is in control, calls the shots, and knows exactly what she is doing or saying. I just have seen nothing that even comes close to looking like a grieving grand parent or even a loving mother. I full understand now how KC got so twisted.
    I bow to your better judgment. I've watched all of Cindy's media antics and excused her frustrating, combative behavior. I've read/watched every LE and FBI interview with her, right up through late last night. During those 11 FBI interviews, I marvelled at her fearless bravado as she tried to persuade the agents to listen to, and believe, her utterly nonsensical theories and Casey's "clues."

I knew she was too smart to completely believe the drivel she was trying to sell to the agents, and so I gave her points for her willingness to humiliate herself on her daughter's behalf. I was repeatedly embarrassed by her total ignorance of common social graces, but I was very impressed with her primoridal, ferocious, loyalty to her daughter.

Until tonight, I attributed every combative, manipulative, seemingly irrational, statement of Cindy's to a combination of blind, fierce loyalty and extreme stress. She was a lioness, cornered, but protecting her cub.

Tonight, however, her cavalier explanation about Caylee's hairbrush and her joke about the dogs' toothbrush brought everything into the glaring light of reality: Cindy is playing a game, and the prize she's after is to outsmart us all.

That's the same game Casey excels at--I wonder who will win.

Chilling, absolutely chilling. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
    Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.
    I'm wondering now if MN learned of this deception and that prompted his removing himself from the case as George and Cindy's attorney?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I'm wondering now if MN learned of this deception and that prompted his removing himself from the case as George and Cindy's attorney?
    I don't know, but I seriously hope Mark Nejame is sitting on a tropical beach somewhere completely enjoying all this and celebrating his perfect timing in removing himself from the craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Interesting possibility.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    In the beginning, LE were thoughtful of the Anthonys' plight and thought they'd be more than willing to help LE find Caylee, their missing granddaughters. They didn't expect these people to cover up for a murderer. In a missing child case, it's not unusual for the police to ask the family to gather anything with the child's DNA on it: hairbrush, toothbrush, clothing, favorite toys.

For this reason alone I believe LE should lock this woman in a cell far away from her nasty daughter. They shouldn't be allowed to see each other ever again. I'm horrified she has chosen to cover up for Casey rather than get justice for little Caylee.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

This news made me completely fall off the fence. I no longer believe CA is a victim of serious denial. If the email is proven true, then I do believe she should be arrested. Just because she is in a horrible situation gives her no right to obstruct justice!

Didn't Scott Peterson's parents appear to be helping him flee? A message needs to be sent to families that enabling their kids to be criminals is against the law!!!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

I certainly hope Cindy is not arrested prior to the trial. If she has charges pending, she could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand. Without having been arrested, LE now has a hold over her. She will take the stand knowing that if she makes one mis-statemet, utters one mis-truth, she'll leave the courtroom and end up in handcuffs. Unless she is a total idiot, she'll fess up on the stand. But them, I'm the eternal optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    I certainly hope Cindy is not arrested prior to the trial. If she has charges pending, she could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand. Without having been arrested, LE now has a hold over her. She will take the stand knowing that if she makes one mis-statemet, utters one mis-truth, she'll leave the courtroom and end up in handcuffs. Unless she is a total idiot, she'll fess up on the stand. But them, I'm the eternal optimist.
    Honestly? I do not believe CA is able to distinguish the truth from fiction. The only thing I would want to hear her say on the stand is that it was her voice that said "It smells like a dead body in the trunk of the damn car!"

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by grevic024 View Post
    This email just proves that there is nothing that CA won't do to sabotage this investigation. I watched the video and at the end it said that since she has lost her grandaughter that they probably would not file charges against CA. IMO, that should be reason that they arrest her immediately. I am so angry at her over this I can onlly imagine how LE/FBI must be feeling.
    I hung in there defending her for a long time and am just floored to read that email and see that she was knowingly withholding those items that early in the investigation.

As far as her ever being charged though, I can only think of John Couey's family members that lied about his whereabouts and denied that he lived in their home while Jessica Lunsford was still alive, and one of them then went on to buy him a bus ticket out of town that he didn't get a chance to use. The Florida prosecuters did not choose to prosecute them, which could have been a huge warning to RSO's families to not try to protect their family members in the future. And their actions may have changed the outcome of the case, she was alive when they lied to LE. With them not prosecuting them I can't see them taking a she gave us the wrong hairbrush and washed a pair of pants case.

Its possible that LE obtained the brush by telling the A's that it was no big deal, and just procedure. We've seen them do it in interviews.
    If they are playing it really low key then they cant say ' Look,its no big deal but you need to give us the brush that only caylee uses, so when the lab tests the hair to identify her body, its gotta be right'
    They're gonna say "look we'll probably never even need it, but its better to get it out of the way and cover all bases.'
    That could explain why she only gave them one brush, and realised after the fact that she had a brush that was used exclusively by caylee that could be more useful.
    Maybe she spoke to LG about it and asked if she should give LE the other brush, and thats how he knows about it.

There are other possible scenarios, than she was trying to cover for Casey. I think both scenarios are plausible, so i'm sitting on the fence...still weighing it up.

I didn't know the Federal Bureau of Investigation had a soft-side.

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

We'll see what happens.

well looks like they really "helped thier daughter" karma is a btch .. i knew the lord and angel caylee would come up with a way to get justice .. that email .. :") its all gonna unravel now .. better buckle the seat belts

Can you imagine CA in court,testifying?

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Can you imagine CA in court,testifying?
    Too funny!

Really, I think the Judge would have to remove her from the Courtroom though, if yesterday's performance is any indicator.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Just got done listening to her explanation of what happened with the brush.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
    YOU are the ring-master of your own circus.

JMOO

Why am i not in shock over this? This whole family is one big joke and i do think before its all said and done with there will be plenty more come out. As for saying i didnt search the house for all the brushes but it wasn't deception. Why would you not search for Caylee's brush? I dont feel sorry for this woman at all and never have and i have always felt that she knew more then she was telling. I wish LG would just come out with it NOW!

I don't even think she cares too much about Casey.It's about HER.Her reputation as a mother and grandmother,her image,HER family.I am sorry Cindy,but things will never be the same,doesn't matter how much you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    SNIP:

Oh my God, oh my God! I cannot believe she could be so callous or so brazen. This really is a game of one- upmanship to her.

Poor little Caylee--she was nothing but collateral in a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.
    "one-upmanship", you hit the nail on the head here. The first time KC was put in jail, CA's response was that she was glad that KC was in jail because she new KC would be safe there. Ridiculous! Who in their right mind is glad that their daughter is in jail? CA was pretending it didn't bother her at---BECAUSE she has to win!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
    Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.
    It saddens me that Cindy will get away with this ~ just like she got away with washing the pants that were in Casey's car. I wonder what else Cindy has done to cover this up that we haven't heard about?

I wonder if this is another reason Mark N withdrew as their attorney?
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I am equally as disgusted with her comment about giving them the dog's toothbrush which LP mentioned the female security person overheard Cindy say! OMG!

What is wrong with this woman?!
    How odd that LP comes up with some comment regarding a situation AFTER the situation has come to light in the media....again. It almost could make a person wonder if he isn't just making things up as we go along, you know?

I don't understand why there is so much gullibility here as to believe this email is not doctored. Obviously it was put into a paint program with a round paint tool to black out the email addresses. The time zone is obviously missing and the date has been typed in. He isn't too good at doctoring as he has several tries there, 20, 21, 20. He must not have been able to decide which would be more believable. I know how this happened, its happened to me before. He first erased the date. Then when he made his text box he didn't create it big enough for the font size. Sometimes the extra isn't visible until you enlarge the text box. At least that is true with MS Paint. No valid email would have this type of date. The footer is missing also. So, we have header and footer both missing. Sounds like a body with no head or feet to me, a lack of common sense and understanding. He is a vengeful man who was exposed for fraud with trying to obtain money from NBC through the Anthony's. I hope his fraud is addressed in this case too.

Believe NG? She didn't even show the whole email. Of course not, it didn't fit the sensationalism she wanted to portray. As for LP's statement, what kind of honest bouty hunters would hear a statement like that and not report it right away? He is not an honorable man.

Perhaps the sleuthing would be better directed by looking with a critical eye at the actual evidence rather than rumor and media statements. Has anyone noticed that the co-workers Casey claimed to have, that were judged to not exist, do actually exist? The email the detective supposedly followed up on, just hours before her first arrest, did contain actual email addresses that had been valid. The return message from the email server said the accounts had been closed or were no longer active. @universal.com does actual exist too, but @events.universal.com apparantly does not exist. So why didn't he look at the full header and track this down in order to determine who this TF is? Too easy to convict the mother instead? As long as there are these types of questions in my mind I'll give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. Our law says innocent until proven guilty, not hang them now before the real truth can be exposed.

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by tangerinemoon View Post
    Just got done listening to her explanation of what happened with the brush.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
    Thanks for the link. OMG! That was over 11 minutes straight of CA! Does the woman ever just shut up? Me thinks she doth protest too much!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast